Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

KayGeeBee

Farmhand
I play on my iPad OS 15.7.2

I posted earlier that my horse will not go back in his stall.

UPDATE:
I tried abandoning him in town and he comes back to this spot the next morning.
Also, that shaded are in front of him is not tilled - it stays shaded like that and does not respond to efforts to pickaxe or till it.
And the squares immediately surrounding the horse cannot be tilled or pickaxed either.
If I try to move the stable I can place it directly on top of him, but he doesn't get in it.

I just noticed that there is an update for my iPad available to OS 16. I am somewhat hesitant to update until these bugs get worked out. Please advise.

LittleJunimo123

Greenhorn
Hello, I’ve found a bug!

Device: iPad 7th generation
Details of issue: When I tap on the barrel in Willy’s special order for bug meat, tapping or dragging the bug meat does nothing, I can’t move it at all.

064AE1E8-8AB4-4B40-9C41-096F21705FCF.png8F882A17-9B6A-4F54-933C-920AC68C1FE0.png

When you edit the position of the structures and have floors placed on the ground, the structure breaks the floors.

20230110_023030.gif

And in case it is a bug, building new structures also breaks the floors.

Version: 1.5.6 build 34

MasterGlitcher

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung A03S
Game version:1.5.6.34
Details of your issue: When I go down in the mine and approach the enemy, the enemies do not take damage! Same problem with other weapons!
+ When the music changes, the game freezes a little and is annoying
Any other info that might be relevant:This bug was still present in version 1.4.5.151. I hope this bug will be fixed in the update.
Video:https://youtu.be/go_FWhg0dR4

v100

Newcomer
Type of phone: Galaxy A31
Details of your issue: can't close the game manually. When pushing the button to "turn back" at my phone during the game, the "journal" is opened instead of the message that supposed to ask you if you want to close the game.
The same is in the main menu. The game won't close by the "turn back" button.
The only way to close a game is to move straight to my phone main page, and close the entire app from the out side.
Any other info that might be relevant: When trying to close the app at the start menu (the one with the "start" and "load" option), you can see the computer mouse icon appears on the "load" option for a fraction of a second. It's so quick I just can't capture it on a photo.

Iliji

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A73 Android 13

Bug no 1: it randomly appeared. If you are in a mine and you use either the axe or fishing rod, you get stuck in place and can only scroll through the inventory. The time also in-game froze, so you can't wait until 2 am to pass out. Also you can't open the menu.

Update for bug number 1: I can finally reproduce it. You'll need a controller to reproduce it. So let say you selected any equipment, for example we are using the fishing rod, if you do the action (press the button to fish or to charge the rod) and simultaneously swap equipment, the game froze in place. You can't move, time don't flow, but you can scroll through your equipment list and zoom in or out

Bug no 2: Game froze if you are fishing past midnight. Once the time in-game hits midnight and you are throwing your line to fish, you get stuck in this position. You can't open the menu, you can't use any other equipment and get stuck in place and the time also froze.

In both instances of the bugs, I'm using a controller.

I'll update this post if I can reproduce the bug for when the game froze starting at midnight if you are fishing

Last edited:

Dexterity

Greenhorn
Device: Honor pad 8
Apparently, travelling merchant dialogue screen is impossible to close while using button-type controls, only tap-to-move control method works.
Probably, "check" button overlaps with the exit button, so i cannot leave.

Masher

Farmhand
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST:
the second bug fix patch is incoming:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
Hi - can you update this please to revise the tense, these patches are no longer incoming because they've been released. Thanks.

Also isn't the mobile version now fully rolled out?

kamen121

Newcomer
GAME BREAKING BUG WITH JOURNEY OF THE PRARIE KING

Devices tested on: Samsung galaxy tab s6/s7 fe
Bug description: Screen doesnt fit and timer I not seen. Also the more vital part not seen on SS - control joysticks don't work properly. Movement and gun joysticks have inverted inputs. Right goes left, left goes right etc., which is making the arcade game impossible to play.

Attachments

ARandomPerson

Greenhorn
Type of phone (it’s actually an iPad): iPad Pro

Issue 1:
Details of your issue: Playing any video/song in the background causes the game to freeze, and sometimes crash
Screenshots/video:

Issue 2:
Details of your issue: Can’t move or select items that have been donated to the museum when placed in a certain area (in screenshot below), and the item(?) bar is too high— blocks some of the screen.
Screenshots/video:
The screenshot is the 1st one

Issue 3:
Details of your issue: All of the text is really small, and in settings there isn’t an option to make it bigger/smaller
Screenshots/video: The last 5 photos

Attachments

Minski1995

Newcomer
Hi,
Please help me with the following issues:
1. Stuck animals
CEF2E9AD-D70B-4FC6-A5E3-112FC1F95DEE.png

2. Horse stable doesn’t align correctly to house. I used move building option but it doesn’t work.
7DCBB210-708F-4129-B1A0-B8B4168455BD.jpeg

3. Delayed effects. Example are the cherry blossoms appearing on the right screen
F69E965A-489A-41C8-B5BC-FC7A2FD594A2.png

ARandomPerson

Greenhorn
I found a new bug
When u zoom in fishing bar is getting big
I’ve found that when you zoom out the fishing bar will also get smaller (I don’t know if it was originally like this or if it’s intended— I have only played Stardew valley for a couple of days)

V_ADn

Greenhorn
iPad 16.2

I have two issues, the first is I can’t leave the Feast of the Winter Star. I can’t reach the side of the screen to exit.

Also when I completed the museum collection, I could collect multiple Stardrops from the rewards screen.

Attachments

Last edited: