Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Elsie

Newcomer
Mobile: iPhone XR
Version: iOS 16.1.1

I have clips to help show 1 & 2 but I don’t know how to attach videos here, sorry!

Issue
1. auto-attack doesn’t always work, occasionally it will allow attacks even with sword selected and working fine with previous fights. I noticed someone else mention they seem to find it works once they move their character so I tried this and it does fix it.

2. selecting stones in mines doesn’t always work, mostly works but sometimes it will not. I also found trying to collect gems from the ground didn’t work in a similar way.

3. horse is much easier to dismount after latest patch but it can still be a little tricky, unable to collect forage while mounted.

4. toolbar is easier to use after latest patch but I’m still finding it sticky/hard to use sometimes. I prefer playing with the iPhone notch (where camera blocks a little piece of the screen) on the left hand side of the game so it’s easier to travel to pathways on the right side of the screen. Before the latest patch the only way I could use the toolbar is by swapping to the opposite side - not sure if there is any way of improving this further but it would be nice to have the same smoothness from before the update. I’ve increased the padding a little bit too so it’s not so noticeable.

5. Unable to select geode to break open geodes, I tested this again after the patch and still cannot tap the item once to do it. Dragging the geode to the table worked fine.

6. (Before latest patch - haven’t played much since so it may not be an issue now) Pam was stuck in trees away from the bus stop and I was unable to use the bus stop because of this. It happened on two different days, with a day of her being in the correct location between the days. Haven’t come across this again since latest patch but I haven’t played much yet.

7. (Before latest patch again) Robin was still in bed at 12:30pm or later on a usual working day, within her normal hours - was unable to use her store because of this.

8. **edit - jogged my memory after seeing a couple other replies here. Slimes jumping through my character while fighting, my character doesn’t appear to be able to block them or stop it at all which makes it really difficult to play in the desert mines.

9. Game has frozen a few times, in different locations not while doing anything specific I’ve noticed. Sometimes just moving through doorways into a building, or when swiping my screen down and returning to the game within a few seconds. Each time I’ve just moved to my home screen and opened up the game again without closing it out and it will unfreeze.

Whee

Newcomer
Type of phone: galaxy S20

Details of your issue:

Hello, please understand that I used the translator because I am not good at English.

1) If my character leaves the house, the game ends within 5 seconds.

2) The Furniture Catalog pop-up, including the calendar, will not close.

Screenshots/video: attaching the gif.

Any other info that might be relevant:
I thought that the mode of adding crops that SMAPI applied caused a conflict. But all the other files worked fine. Now I don't know what the problem is. 🥲

Attachments

Megabox99

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung S21, OS Version 13

Details of your issue:
This happens on an old save file.

Stardew Valley Fair exiting bug.
  • Tap on the bus stop and forest town exits on a zoomed out screen. At least 5 of the nearest tiles to the exit cannot be tapped. No exit prompt appears.
  • Pinch and zoom in the screen and retry tapping on the nearest tile to the exits. The exit prompt will appear.

wyndie

Newcomer
Hello! New player and i just got the update - can't play because the date bar is too big even though I've toggled the settings and restarted the game!

Phone: LG V30+

Screenshot_2023-01-09-19-04-44.png

hertzo

Newcomer
device: Motorola motog20
bug: not being able to close the special requests board after accepting one of them.
Screenshot_20230109-080745.png

Arin3

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Air 5th generation
Details of your issue: for the special order Gus’s famous omelette - can only add eggs to the that are on the top row of the inventory
I have tried this multiple times with different egg types and have closed the game etc. and the issue still occurs

(separately other issues also occurring that I’ve seen on this thread are scrolling inventoryon the side and the issue with the auto grabber disappearing items also occurs)
Same thing happened to me while doing qi's prismatic grunge quest

somefellow

Newcomer
Sometimes, my character cannot move but still can hold item but cannot use them, when it happens the time in game will be stop. I must restart the game to play.

Device: Redmi note 11

Brittdawk

Newcomer
Hello! Using iPad with most recent iOS. Unable to put anything into the bin for Mr qi and unable to put anything into the bin to complete tasks on the billboard for the town. It doesn’t allow the items to be selected or moved

Arctic

Greenhorn
Good morning, afternoon or evening, gentlemen and ladies, administrators of this page, first I have to say that I apologize for my English, and secondly, thank you for taking the time to read me.
My mobile device is a Samsung Galaxy S8+
Cpu: Quad 1.7GHz.
Ram: 4gb.
Storage: 64 GB / Currently 40 GB of free space.
Android version: 9.

"My problem is that when installing the game it doesn't respond and it only says that it's failing" (in Spanish because I'm Spanish-speaking), but since I have not seen a problem like mine in the thread, I also understand that the problem may be that my phone is already failing, thanks for reading me anyway, I wish the dev team the best and have a nice day, I'll attach some pics just in case. "sorry but I don't know how to move the images in the post, I'm on the phone and I can't find a way, I really apologize, I clicked on the attach file button, In case the screenshot with my problem is not attached, I really apologize and sorry for inadvertently wasting your time."
Screenshot_20230109-042508_One UI Home.jpg

Good morning, afternoon or evening, gentlemen and ladies, administrators of this page, first I have to say that I apologize for my English, and secondly, thank you for taking the time to read me.
My mobile device is a Samsung Galaxy S8+
Cpu: Quad 1.7GHz.
Ram: 4gb.
Storage: 64 GB / Currently 40 GB of free space.
Android version: 9.

"My problem is that when installing the game it doesn't respond and it only says that it's failing" (in Spanish because I'm Spanish-speaking), but since I have not seen a problem like mine in the thread, I also understand that the problem may be that my phone is already failing, thanks for reading me anyway, I wish the dev team the best and have a nice day, I'll attach some pics just in case. "sorry but I don't know how to move the images in the post, I'm on the phone and I can't find a way, I really apologize, I clicked on the attach file button, In case the screenshot with my problem is not attached, I really apologize and sorry for inadvertently wasting your time."View attachment 13211
I have the same problem on one of my devices. Saludos.

Same bug where the menu gets stuck, but now with clint, and this time I had to load backup.

20230109_063910.gif

The cursor is no longer seen in the menus where I saw them before. :)

Build 33

Danield2580

Cowpoke
CHARACTER FREEZES after digging up artifact spot and occasionally when chopping hardwood stump on forest farm.

Ipad pro 12.9, ios 15.5 (I’m going to try updating my os and see if that helps) I’m not using a controller, I’m using Tap to move & Auto-attack

I’e tested this several times, the most times I’ve been able to dig something up is 4 before I freeze, but it’s been as few as two. I can still move the toolbar and select items, and I can zoom in and out - but I cannot move, select the menu, or use any of the items I’ve selected. Also, the green placement box no longer shows up when I tap the ground.

There’s seems to be no fix in the game, have to do a hard reset - I’m playing now without using the hoe, it’s the only way to get through a whole day in game.

thank you for all the hard work!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Jacqueline544

Greenhorn
Any android users in the thread getting a new update just now? It's currently rolled out to 10% of users and if anyone in here has gotten it and can confirm if everything seems okay and if it fixes any of the following issues anyone is having:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
I don't think anyone replied to you yet. I did get the update and my game no longer crashes after an emergency save :)

I can't confirm if any of the other bugs have been fixed.

Paperv

Newcomer
iPad Air 4th gen, ios 15.6.1. STV patched to 1.5.6.32

when digging an artefact spot behind the farm (winter year 2) the character freezes - I can still (somewhat) interact with my inventory, but cannot move or interact with the menu, so have to hard shut down the game

Breadwashere

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Vivo Y31
Details of the issue: When I tried to cook in the kitchen the tab won't close and I can't get out of it

Update: Just found out it also happens with the Jukebox

Update 2:It also happens in the Special Order Request Board

Update 3: It also happens with the Shops

Note:Pls fix this immediately it's pretty annoying and is making me not able to play the game properly, Ty!

Last edited:

sourdough

Newcomer
Device: iPad Air 4th gen

Issue: game crashed after digging an artefact spot. It’s happened three times, at the bus stop and at the farm. Last time some stones came out of ground. Could only zoom in and out and interact with the toolbar. In-game time also froze.

8AE2EC8D-0D32-4133-80A1-6E5DAE9BAB30.jpeg

Cauliflower

Greenhorn
Issue:
. Lines appearing all over the map also in inventory
2. Map scale in setting blocked some part of the beach(lone rock and some part of Willy shop)

Attachments