Happy pics

Lew Zealand

Helper
Yes! Abby is all about the sweat. I probably internalized that from here!

Also: Wear armor when trying to look tall. Never have Abigail's legs looked longer.

I forget where I found this but there's a decent place where you can flip through everyone's normal sprite to compare how tall they are and I recall Abby ending up on the shorter side, a pixel shorter than her Mom. A surprise to me was Penny also being quite short (as she's tall in Bobbi I Suppose) but it's quite clear that Emily is a giant.

Or (headcanon time) she wears a 3" heel. For Fashion!

FairyRing

Farmer
Wear armor when trying to look tall. Never have Abigail's legs looked longer.
I kinda feel like she has wooded blocks that she is standing on in there. I can tell Abby is short she is shorter than Fairy Ring which is nice, to have some one be shorter for once. You imagine Emily in heels? :happy: Penny seems very slight to me, petite. A wisp, more so than any of the other ladies.

Lew Zealand

Helper
whitefield.PNG

That was supposed to be a Happy Pic but it seems to be missing something.
Not because I didn't find something happy to take a picture of.
Not because I didn't have a camera with me with a perfunctory cellphone hanging off of it.
Not because the lighting was wrong.
Not because next door live Chickens and their clucking was ruining the mood (there are Chickens next door!)

Because there was a lady just loitering in the driveway.
Almost as if she owned the place and was appreciating the Happy thing that maybe she even created.
But she was just standing there.

I went to see the chickens.
I tied my shoes.
I rummaged my pockets.
I fumbled with my jacket.
I waited for the other walker to pass.
She was still there!

So I kept going 'cuz I didn't want to seem creepy. What? There's a first time for everything! This is quite ironic after what I posted in the What's next for me thread.

I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, I recreated it to tide you over:
flaming.PNG

Lew Zealand

Helper
friggin lingerers:toothy: I like your recreation:laugh: and good luck tomorrow trying to capture said pic. I also meant to compliment you on your dark outfit pairing with the white of the veil, Gotta keep it Abby-fiable. What kind of chickens?
Yeah, I figured the only way I was going to get away with wearing something white around Abby was to go as dark and purple...or dark purple as possible. It works in its weird way.

The chickens are miniature ones and are kept in a yard in the middle of suburbanville. It was very disconcerting one day to be walking home and come across 2 small chickens wandering around on the sidewalk. I then saw a third in the adjacent front yard and guessed they had wandered a bit farther afield than usual. Or out of field. Out of yard lawn... it's just grass.

Anyway I kept paying attention and on other days they would come out to inspect the local roadwork and my shoes and whatever else chickens are contracted to inspect around this zip code. On rare occasion you'll hear a rooster crowing but as I'm usually walking past after work, the rooster is likely several hours deep into a siesta.

Apparently someone decided that Stardew Valley isn't only a computer game or a board game but also an IRL game. I haven't seen who they've married yet but if it's Krobus then I'll have such the scoop for the local news!

FairyRing

Farmer
View attachment 9690

That was supposed to be a Happy Pic but it seems to be missing something.
Not because I didn't find something happy to take a picture of.
Not because I didn't have a camera with me with a perfunctory cellphone hanging off of it.
Not because the lighting was wrong.
Not because next door live Chickens and their clucking was ruining the mood (there are Chickens next door!)

Because there was a lady just loitering in the driveway.
Almost as if she owned the place and was appreciating the Happy thing that maybe she even created.
But she was just standing there.

I went to see the chickens.
I tied my shoes.
I rummaged my pockets.
I fumbled with my jacket.
I waited for the other walker to pass.
She was still there!

So I kept going 'cuz I didn't want to seem creepy. What? There's a first time for everything! This is quite ironic after what I posted in the What's next for me thread.

I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime, I recreated it to tide you over:
View attachment 9691
So is your house those colors? I like them. And are the flamingos representations for chickens?