Hello everyone! :)

DesertBoots

Farmhand
Ooh! That's a hard one! In my first playthrough I went after Leah, but when she rejected me at the flower dance I married Maru. 😂 Even still I think thateah is still up there. Linus is also one of my favorites!
Leah likes all the spring forages plus loves salad. You can romance her pretty easily but you have to figure out her schedule.

Also, Pie rocks. Have you made one? What's your favorite? (Do you get your hands dirty with the crust?)

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Leah likes all the spring forages plus loves salad. You can romance her pretty easily but you have to figure out her schedule.

Also, Pie rocks. Have you made one? What's your favorite? (Do you get your hands dirty with the crust?)
I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond but I think my favorite type of pie is either strawberry or cherry.

Yeah, first playthrough you don't really know anything about how to romance the npcs. I don't know if anyone managed to dance with anyone on their first playthrough. Let me know of y'all have though lol.

Hi Bob! Do you know all of the numbers of pi? Is that some secret superpower that people who were born on pi day have? And are those powers contagious through devices? Because that would be a cool thing to brag to my friends about.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Hi Bob! Do you know all of the numbers of pi? Is that some secret superpower that people who were born on pi day have? And are those powers contagious through devices? Because that would be a cool thing to brag to my friends about.
Well, I don't know all of them, but I do know a few. If you want to drive yourself absolutely insane listen to the pi song by ASAPscience. It goes through the first 100 digits. I definitely don't have all 100 memorized but I think I'll start working on it.