Hello everyone! :)

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
I just made this account on the forums and I saw this channel so I figured I'd pop on and introduce myself! My name is Andrew, but my nickname is Bob! I am almost seventeen years old. My birthday is March 14th or Pi day! I am a member of the alphabet mafia. >:D I don't know what else to add but if y'all have any questions please ask!

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Are you homeschooled?
Are you a reader?
What do you believe in?
Am I asking too many questions?
I am not homeschooled, and I love reading! Your question about what I believe in, that's a rather broad question though I believe you're asking about religion. I don't know what I believe in, and I don't think this is the place to get into it. :) No, I don't think that you are asking too many questions.

Ellajoy

Rancher
I am not homeschooled, and I love reading! Your question about what I believe in, that's a rather broad question though I believe you're asking about religion. I don't know what I believe in, and I don't think this is the place to get into it. :) No, I don't think that you are asking too many questions.
Thanks. I usually ask way too many questions.

Hello and Welcome to the forums, glad you are here and look forward to some cool conversations! I need to remember Pi day! My daughter is 11 and we have moved on to Algebra! She is really good at it too! Making a pie on Pi day would be such a cute and fun lesson also full of puns!

It's neat that such an obscure holiday is on your birthday! That would be awesome! Think of all the cheesy and corny jokes you could have and when people complain just say; but it's my birthday today! 😋

Ellajoy

Rancher
Hello and Welcome to the forums, glad you are here and look forward to some cool conversations! I need to remember Pi day! My daughter is 11 and we have moved on to Algebra! She is really good at it too! Making a pie on Pi day would be such a cute and fun lesson also full of puns!

It's neat that such an obscure holiday is on your birthday! That would be awesome! Think of all the cheesy and corny jokes you could have and when people complain just say; but it's my birthday today! 😋
We always have pie on pi day.
Also, my dad needs that excuse for his puns.

CrazybobC

Sodbuster

Yes!! I did that all the time. I used to bring those mini pies you could find in the little bags. Do you know what I'm talking about? I think it's awesome that you could bake a pie on pi day and use it as a lesson!

CrazybobC

Sodbuster
Hey! Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here! :heart:

Also, who's your favorite NPC? Mine is Leo!
Ooh! That's a hard one! In my first playthrough I went after Leah, but when she rejected me at the flower dance I married Maru. 😂 Even still I think thateah is still up there. Linus is also one of my favorites!