Unofficial mod updates

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
I am editing a farm map for personal use and have a problem. I put in two ponds where grass used to be. The tiles are on the correct level (background for the water, building for the edges), and there is nothing on the paths level. In the game, debris, grass, trees, and forage items all spawn on top of the water. The water tiles property list says Water = T. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'm stuck.

Kreeate

Rancher
I am editing a farm map for personal use and have a problem. I put in two ponds where grass used to be. The tiles are on the correct level (background for the water, building for the edges), and there is nothing on the paths level. In the game, debris, grass, trees, and forage items all spawn on top of the water. The water tiles property list says Water = T. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I'm stuck.
Under Objects -> Back, copy a "NoSpawn" tiledata from the cave entrance. Drag it to your new pond and then resize it. Should solve the problem.

NoSpawn.PNG

Last edited:
ok so looking at mods I would like to add for my next play-through of the game and found

Hotspring behind joja market but it looks to still be an xnb type mod. is there anyway to have it switched to a content patcher? would be awesome to have something up behind the joja mart

Kreeate

Rancher
ok so looking at mods I would like to add for my next play-through of the game and found

Hotspring behind joja market but it looks to still be an xnb type mod. is there anyway to have it switched to a content patcher? would be awesome to have something up behind the joja mart
Here you go... Hot Spring behind Joja Mart Redux

If you are using an existing map, there may be a bush right at the stairs to the Hot Spring. You could do the following to remove the bush :
This can be done on existing farm. When the "Destroyable Bushes" mod is loaded, simply walk up to any bush you want to permanently remove and face it. Then in the SMAPI log window type "remove_bush" and then press Enter. The bush is permanently removed.

The obstructing bushes are automatically removed on any new maps, even without "Destroyable Bushes" installed.

Note: The Hot Spring Mod is not compatible with Stardew Valley Expanded.

HotSpring.png

Last edited:
Here you go... Hot Spring behind Joja Mart Redux

If you are using an existing map, there may be a bush right at the stairs to the Hot Spring. You could do the following to remove the bush :
This can be done on existing farm. When the "Destroyable Bushes" mod is loaded, simply walk up to any bush you want to permanently remove and face it. Then in the SMAPI log window type "remove_bush" and then press Enter. The bush is permanently removed.

The obstructing bushes are automatically removed on any new maps, even without "Destroyable Bushes" installed.

Note: The Hot Spring Mod is not compatible with Stardew Valley Expanded.

View attachment 5259
Thank you Thank you Thank You!

Kreeate

Rancher
Could anyone update these mods

I really hate how the original crystal paths look, and this witchy furniture was one of my absolute favorites but it hasn't been updated in years. I'm sure someone else has asked for it to be updated before

Here you go...

You'll need the latest versions of Content Patcher and SMAPI installed for the attached files to work correctly.

Installation: Extract the attached files to your Stardew Valley\Mods folder.
Un-Install: Delete [CP] Witchy-Gothic Interior Redux and [CP] Colorful Crystal Paths Redux folders from your Stardew Valley\Mods folder.

Crystal Paths.png

Crystal Paths2.png

Witchy.png

Attachments

Last edited: