Favorite Marriage Candidate?

Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?

• Total voters

rippytrippy

Planter
i honestly don't know
i fell in love with Sebastian when I first met him but recently our relationship has been a lil shaky. he's up there but prolly not my #1
i recently have been falling for Alex which I know is insane, but hear me out. When you first meet him he's some arrogant bastard. But his character arc is sO good he becomes so sweet and he's such a dedicated stupid jock idiot oml i love him :alex: :blush: 💘 im actually on the verge of divorcing seb for alex/.... asdbgyaisgduaf
tbh i love all of the bachelors tho. Bachelorettes,,, ehh not so much

Alfyna

Sodbuster
i honestly don't know
i fell in love with Sebastian when I first met him but recently our relationship has been a lil shaky. he's up there but prolly not my #1
i recently have been falling for Alex which I know is insane, but hear me out. When you first meet him he's some arrogant bastard. But his character arc is sO good he becomes so sweet and he's such a dedicated stupid jock idiot oml i love him :alex: :blush: 💘 im actually on the verge of divorcing seb for alex/.... asdbgyaisgduaf
tbh i love all of the bachelors tho. Bachelorettes,,, ehh not so much
I've seen a lot of people call him out for his behavior before his character arc begins, but tbh I never saw him as particularly arrogant -- just very young and confident in his athleticism. (I think it might also be a function of playing a male farmer -- I hear he addresses you differently?) I was really touched by his gratitude towards his grandparents and the way he dotes on his dog. Alex is great.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I feel like we all know the answer here. I've made it prrrreeeeetty obvious here. The first person I married was Shane because... Honestly I don't know (Probably moved by the storyline) so I can definitely see why people like him, he's just not for me. I've married Sam on a joke account that turned into a real account that got corrupted (Four years of hard work gone:cry:) And I've also married Leah on a modded account with friends! (She's great, also noticed both she and Sebastian give you coffee)

rippytrippy

Planter
I've seen a lot of people call him out for his behavior before his character arc begins, but tbh I never saw him as particularly arrogant -- just very young and confident in his athleticism. (I think it might also be a function of playing a male farmer -- I hear he addresses you differently?) I was really touched by his gratitude towards his grandparents and the way he dotes on his dog. Alex is great.
yyeah. As they say, don't knock it before you try it
I was mostly moved by his i think 4 heart or 6 heart cutscene? the one where he's pissed at himself for not reading all the books on his bookshelf but then he's like "I woN't giVe uP!!!" HoLY CRAP SO TOUCHING HE'S AMAZING

Of course, Leah! No one else but her. Right okay, now let me answer those questions.

- Who was the first person you fell for?
It's Leah, even though she's the last person I met in town. She appreciates nature, art, and simple life, and I like that.
- Who was the first person you married?
Of course Leah! Raw breakfast everyday, here I come! (But seriously, let me do the cooking.)
- Who was the second?
No one. I never married anyone else.
- Have you married all the bachelors or bachelorettes?
Nope, never, and it will never be (especially the bachelors). The only bachelorette I will marry is Leah.
- Who do you still want to marry?
Uh, Leah? If I can marry her several times, I wouldn't mind.
- Who is your favorite?
My favorite bachelorette? Well, it will always be Leah. My favorite monster? Krobus. My favorite partner in cri... I mean, neighbor? Linus, Robin, George, Evelyn, Kent, Jodi, Vincent, Jas, and Willy.

Who was the first person you fell for? - not a bachelor(ette) but Demetrius. i love him. /p though
Who's the first person you married? - haley!!!! originally I was gonna marry harvey but we're just friends, then shane because depressed chicken man the beloved /p, but haley,,,, :heart:
Who's the second? - nobody :0 but if the multiole spouses mod has a .XNB version, i am "marrying" krobus too >:]]
Have you married all the candidates? - no, i mean i like most of em but they're just cool friends ig
Who's your favorite? - candidate : haley, krobus, harvey | villagers : linus, pam, evelyn, mr. qi, welwick (they only have like 12 lines but i love them,,,,)

I find it interesting that some of us are interested in non-bachelor or bachelorettes characters.

Who was the first person you fell for? - not a bachelor(ette) but Demetrius. I love him. /p though
I am glad I am not the only one who fell for Demetrius.
Also, there are a couple of people who are interested in Clint too.

Last edited:
Even Morris? LOL, don't worry I know people want him to see him become good, and I love to hate him.
LoL I mean I love all the bachelors.
Moris can be a likable character too. He helps you with a lot of things.
Yes, there are a couple of people who want to see him good. They treat Moris as their leader. Some of them would love to worship the Joja corporation as a religion.

Last edited:
I deleted my old post because it was too long.

EDIT:

Sebastian would be my favorite because he was chasing me through billboard posts.
Also, I think he is funny. Plus, he has a perfect smirk,
Shane was my second favorite, but I appreciate his dedication willing to be a proper husband. –not a fan of his room. But nobody is perfect....
However, I slowly appreciate his dirty talk.
won't marry him because I do not trust him,
Yes, I am looking forward to marrying another bachelor.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Even Morris? LOL, don't worry I know people want him to see him become good, and I love to hate him.
I'm writing some junk in another thread and in exploring everyone's background and how the story is going to go, well....

I think Morris is going to have the best story (based on what I've planned so far) because he has the most potential for both good intentions and weak resolve when it comes to temptation. And frankly, those are the most interesting of characters.