Unofficial mod updates

aerogems

Greenhorn
AutoAnimalDoors
I fixed all the functions of the mod and can now be used normally.
Thanks Joys of Efficiency for the ideas provided in terms of function.
Very minor nitpick, but is there any way to disable the notice that the doors open/close? If it'd take a major refactor or it's part of a necessary hack to make it work at all, I'll live with it, but if it could be made a config file option or something that would be great.

Here's an update I created to Leyalluna's Portraits (https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2181), I added the beach versions for every character who had them and created portraits for Leo and Professor Snail using Vincent and Linus' portraits respectively. Leyalluna seems to be busy with a webcomic right now which is why I took it upon myself to make this but I'll take it down if it's a problem. Requires SMAPI and Content Patcher.

Attachments

Eilonwy74

Tiller
The update itself works perfectly fine, but some BFAV animals are broken and cause this issue. I think for me it was the BFAV Rats mod?
Hmm, could be.... on my old saves the BFAV Hopping White Rabbits mod was working, but that maybe what's causing this on a new save. I'll check.

CrowCorvus

Greenhorn
I think it was me who asked. I actually found a (better?) solution: Vibrant Pastoral Recolor
It works great and is beautiful. I think I like it even more than Starblue (although I still really enjoy Starblue's trees). Give this a look! It's new so it's compatible with the game now (no missing/glitched textures that I've seen) and more is being worked on.
That's not really a solution as much as a completely different option :c I don't dislike that recolor, but I don't like it nearly as much as starblue, I'm really attached it seems. I like that starblue isn't necessarily more natural looking, its just easier on the eyes and more blue.

And that is why you do not make release files after midnight. :happy:

Here is a package with a more realistic SMAPI version.
Hey ho, thanks for updating the Murder Drone! Just found a bug though, you won't be able to sit for a long time on furniture with this mod on. I noticed this because I use another mod to regenerate stamina while sitting. But other than that, it's been working good.

Ayoub

Newcomer
Hello everyone, hope you're doing great.

May I ask someone to help me fixing or editing this mod Secretariat (Faster Horse) to make it works in multiplayer because it's Context.IsMainPlayer.
Someone tried to explain how to fix it but I really know nothing about editing mods and rebuild them, this is the explanation:-
1610215915236.png

and the source is open by the author: https://github.com/Janglinator/Secretariat

I hope someone helps me with that, pleaseeeeee:(

Thank you so much in advance.

Xenilla

Newcomer
Thanks! Here's the same update, I just fixed the version numbers and removed files like config.json that shouldn't be in the release.
Sorry to bother, but I'm having a problem with the unofficial patch for the base Skill Prestige mod. I seem to be unable to press the medals in the "Skills" menu. Sorry if I'm replying in the wrong place/to the wrong person!

Just in case, here's an image of the mods I'm using. Though I'm almost completely sure this likely makes no difference, I have the path connectors add-on thingy for the Automate mod installed as well.

[EDIT] The temporary fix seems to be to adjust the UI scale to 75%. Then, you can click on the medallion icons, and it'll open up the Skill Prestige menu and allow you to use the mod. Unfortunately, I've no clue what causes this issue, sorry!
wmH3L2t.png

Last edited:

beloved-key

Newcomer
Beta semi-official version of Adopt & Skin!
Beta 3.2.0 adds:

It also updates the mod for 1.5 and has a potential fix for an issue with spawning strays and wild horses in multiplayer.

Posted with Gathouria's permission. It won't be updated officially on Nexus until it's had a bit of testing, so please try your best to break it and ping me or Gath with any issues! #@Corrin#9977 or @gathouria#9832 on Discord.
I've been having a problem where dogs (possibly other animals, but I'm early in this playthrough and only have access to dogs and cats, cats work fine) seem to generate without an id number? The list creatures command just shows each dog with a short id and skin id of 0, even though the dogs have different skins. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you!

Possumpunk

Greenhorn
There you go! I think it's working correctly but tell me if you find anything broken!

About the new sitting animation...
I'm only targeting Mi's chairs that are not changed to another object so it don't cause incompatibilities with other mods like industrial furniture etc.. Because some of the chairs and couches of the original mod are changed to instruments or tables, if you sit on then you can see the vanilla chair sprite. (So avoid sitting on violins and guitars😂).
I also had to make the armchairs a little bit longer so the player doesn't sit on air.

EDIT: decided to remove my unofficial update since Industrial Furniture Set got updated fixing the sitting animations in Mi's mod (still needs the original mod). Please check out this mod, the autor is very talented and adds more furniture that matches Mi's textures perfectly!

Industrial Furniture Set - For CP and CF at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community
Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture still needs a tile sheet update, all the new furniture is invisible. the auto petter, sewing machine, telephone, mini shipping bin, and all the chests/breakable barrels in the volcano, as well as the bird statues for the gem bird quest on the island. Those are the only ones i have seen so far that are invisible

Can someone look into fixing Better Hitbox? It was working in SMAPI 3.8.1 but broke in 3.8.2.

Logs
Never Mind saw someone made a pull request when I was going to try doing it myself