Unofficial mod updates

chanstraeus

Greenhorn
I managed to tweak and get the original Industrial Kitchen and Interior working. I've removed most of the interior/furniture edits as CP and AT packs have been made that will replace them. I'd recommend the Content Patcher version as it has the full Kitchen Island/Bar available. I did quickly run through the house upgrades and I can't find anything wonky. I am using it with Seasonal Garden Farmhouse as well.
You are an angel on earth thank you!!!

XiNaaru

Tiller
You can use "Yet Another Fishing Mod" which can be configured to have infinite bait and tackles

no thats not what i want
i dont want simply the normal bait and tackle that is infinite, i want an complete new item, for what i must work to get it :)
thats why i want everlasting baits and unbreakable tackles :)
everlasting baits and tackles work COMPLETLY different xd

goingcrazy

Farmhand
I don't know how to fix it, but I would like to say that I have those errors too, however, the only problem it seems to cause for me is a brief frame drop when they leave the huts in the morning? Otherwise, besides the already aforementioned greenhouse not working, the mod seems to work fine. The error is a bit spammy and annoying but doesn't seem to hurt the game any.
Hopefully it won't be too long before there is an official update. Hawkfalcon commented on Nexus that she knows that it has issues, but she's on a trip and will work on it when she gets back.

Is anyone using the Free Love unofficial version from here? Are you guys having problems marrying your spouses? Or you proposing to your other spouses?

Donnie24

Farmhand
You would be correct, but should I remove Artisan Valley and Fruits and Veggies completely or can I just remove the problematic items called out in the errors? I'm not sure how much of these 2 mods have been made as part of vanilla 1.6 or if there is a reason to maybe hold onto 'most' of the mods ;)

Json Assets1.11.6
+ (JA) Fantasy Crops 1.4.7
+ Ancient Crops 2.2.0
+ Artisan Valley Machine Goods 3.0.21
+ Even More Recipes for JsonAssets 1.5.12
+ Fruits and Veggies for JsonAssets 2.0.15
+ Mizu's Flowers for JsonAssets 1.6.7
+ More Food: A Collection of Recipes for JsonAssets 1.9.13
+ More Trees for JsonAssets 1.6.11
+ Nightmare's Additional Weaponry for JsonAssets 1.0.0
spacechase0
+ ParadigmNomad - Port & MizuJakkaru - Sprites
+ 6480&TrentXV
+ Project Populate JsonAssets
+ ParadigmNomad & Eemie (Port) & Mizu (Sprites)
+ Project Populate Json Assets
+ zcsnightmare
5 errors
Hello,
I was also still using the old JA mods after the 1.6 update but I recognized a couple of issues, so I decided to delete all JA mods and replace them with the new CP mods. I found new mods that add flowers and crops and because I started a new playthru, it doesn't hurt too much to loose some of the old mods.

Here are a few information about the listed mods (sorry, if you already know it):

- I work right now on new mod that can replace the PPJA Fantasy Crop mod (you will harvest the same vanilla object, but with new crops), I have permission from Mizu to use their sprites and 6480 helps me with the other stuff and answers all my beginner questions. I think it will be released in a few days.

- Ancient Crops will be updated by the mod author but not in the near future because they are working on a large project right now. (see posts at the Nexus mod page).

- You can check if you can use the Cornupocia - More Flowers mod and the Cornucpia - More Crops mod as a replacement for the PPJA Fruits and Veggies mod, the PPJA More Trees mod and the Mizu's Flowers mod because the PPJA mods based on sprites made by Mizu and Mizu is a team member of the Cornucopia mods also. The flowers and crops will be familiar if you used PPJA before.

- I ask 6480 and Mizu if they are working on adding the custom machines to the Cornucopia mod. This will be a lot of work, but my hope is either a new Cornucopia mod or an update with the new machines. I will post it here if I have an answer.

aelivare

Greenhorn
Hii Format means the version of Content Patcher you're using. From the wiki:

If you're using the latest version, you should change Format to 2.0.4!
You may have to give it specific coordinates of what to edit as the birds are in different spots on the tile sheet. I used GIMP to find the x,y coordinates on both tilesheets and made an example

{
"Format": "1.3",

"Changes": [
{
"Action": "EditImage",
"Target": "TileSheets/critters",
"FromFile": "assets/critters.png",
"ToArea": { "X": 0, "Y": 0, "Width": 320, "Height": 383 },
"FromArea": { "X": 0, "Y": 0, "Width": 320, "Height": 383 },
}
]
}
Thank you both!! I'm gonna look into the coordinates, I was playing a little yesterday with the file I edited installed and I did see some slight issues, with mostly the top of a few larger critters' sprites having some darker pixels show up. It will probably be a trial and error process, but once I feel like it works well I'll post the file here! (Unless the mod author suddenly comes back and updates it themselves)

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
Does anyone know if Haywrites is still active in modding? I use this mod of theirs, and don't know if it needs some updating as a couple of aspects are al little janky. Obviously don't want to attempt to delve in if it's not open source or they're still modding! Though I haven't seen if code is available or not, yet...

Does anyone know if Haywrites is still active in modding? I use this mod of theirs, and don't know if it needs some updating as a couple of aspects are al little janky. Obviously don't want to attempt to delve in if it's not open source or they're still modding! Though I haven't seen if code is available or not, yet...
From what I am seeing after looking for a bit, they are no longer active. However, I couldn't find the source code for the mod in question.

FIXED

Some old mods dont have the data saved correctly for some NPCS, (the ones I mentioned earlier). I think they are being loaded in old save files because they are still referenced there. I have stopped it causing a crash (also it was giving me erronous line numbers the bastard else this was a bleeding obvious fix).

Thank you for your help finding it. You've been amazing :)
works well tank you!

I need help! I'm looking for a mod... I've tried searching for the mod on this forum, but I can't find it.

The mod brings up a warp menu when you click near the edges of the screen (with either the Scepter or any of the super-powerful weapons in the game). This was the best warp menu mod I've ever used.

Can someone please help me find this mod?