Unofficial mod updates

Azure Fang

Tiller
Right, I kept forgetting to update PFM. Thanks for the reminder:
Nice. It may also be worth mentioning that the sprites are fully compatible with Content Patcher 2.0. If you change the format value to 2.0, it'll no longer be flagged for migration in the log and marginally speed up load time (in testing, at least).

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
AH okay thank you for the confirmation!
I -personally- cannot make an unofficial release - I wish I was that talented LOL
just wanted to be 100% sure that it was okay to post a request for an update xD

If anyone here with the capabilities is interested in updating the Water Bot mod I would be eternally grateful! T_T <3
If you go to their Gihub there is a PR with a zip of a fixed version. (Scroll to the last post)

CatgirlWerewolf

Greenhorn
Please remove this. You do not have permission from tenthousandcats and Immersive Shane is not open source, so unofficial updates are not permitted. I am maintaining Immersive Shane for her and will be updating when I have time.
Apologies, post has been taken down.

Has there been any work on Better Artisan Goods? It looks like there's a quick fix via updating the content.json file but it's unclear whether that works for 1.6.

MrBananaGrabber

Greenhorn
Also made an account to ask this, but is there an unofficial conversion of Get Glam Hosiery to Fashion Sense? Got the zipped Get Glam version here. Legitimately devastated to have lost it with the new update :cry:

I'm using GH's Peach Body type as a semi-replacement at the moment, but it doesn't play nice with Fashion Sense.
Seconding this request. It's the best mod for all your tights and stockings related necessities

Can I ask will it ever be possible to change the TMXL dependency on these optional files because i know TMXL is causing some other mods to crash, don't know why.
Someone reported some issues with this so I have to go back and work on it anyway and can look into this when I do. Just not sure when I'll get to it!

sakialyn

Farmhand
And some new ones. Alligators, Corgis, Fancy Ducks, Owls, and Turtles.

For some reason the shop icon for Corgis doesn't really want to load. Nothing game-breaking though. So, for now...Corgi butts? 😅

The icon for Turtles isn't loading right, either. It's supposed to be...pizza. IYKYK 😂 Also not game-breaking, tho. Should function fine
For both Turtles & Corgis, looks like an 's' is missing at the end from the 'load data' in the logname. Not that there is anything ever wrong with corgi butts, lol

RTSfire927

Farmhand

Attachments

RTSfire927

Farmhand
Hello ~
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with the new 1.6 update ~
I've held off on posting a request for this mod but I haven't seen anything yet ~

Water Bot (no recent update - last update 2021)

Reading the description it says;
-
"Open Source
All the source code is open source, feel free to shoot over a pull request if you find something!
Github Repo "
-
I'm not sure if that means the mod is open for anyone to make an unofficial update?
If not I apologize & ignore this request! >_<;
Super cool mod I didn't know existed. Here is an unofficial update, although someone else also made one.
http://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-124379

sakialyn

Farmhand
Nice. It may also be worth mentioning that the sprites are fully compatible with Content Patcher 2.0. If you change the format value to 2.0, it'll no longer be flagged for migration in the log and marginally speed up load time (in testing, at least).
Ah, good to know! I updated the file with it. Thank you for the heads up.

Zydar C.

Tiller
I've dropped Kaya a DM on Discord, if she responds, I'll pass on whatever she says here.
It would seem Kaya has not modded in several years. She was last active at the end of November 2021, and hasn't been heard from since.
Unless the unexpected happens, it looks like we'll have to live without her wonderful creations since they're not open-source 😥

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
If you are going to test another one then might as well test this as well. When I catch a moment I will install some of the mods you have and give it a mess around
First file you sent: https://smapi.io/log/60549de879b140cc943ebd7539aa5d5d
Second file you sent: https://smapi.io/log/0f4927496bec42d682115053c5f9e3b2

I tried removing the following mods that add NPCs but didnt fixed the issue:
  • Distant Lands;
  • East Scarp (and all their extra NPC mods);
  • Downtown Zuzu;
  • Ridgeside Village;
  • Stardew Valley Expanded;
  • Visit Mount Vapius;
  • Jorts and Jean;
After removing all these mods, this is the log I got: https://smapi.io/log/b1d5b1d992604926aacd537378179679

RTSfire927

Farmhand
First file you sent: https://smapi.io/log/60549de879b140cc943ebd7539aa5d5d
Second file you sent: https://smapi.io/log/0f4927496bec42d682115053c5f9e3b2

I tried removing the following mods that add NPCs but didnt fixed the issue:
  • Distant Lands;
  • East Scarp (and all their extra NPC mods);
  • Downtown Zuzu;
  • Ridgeside Village;
  • Stardew Valley Expanded;
  • Visit Mount Vapius;
  • Jorts and Jean;
After removing all these mods, this is the log I got: https://smapi.io/log/b1d5b1d992604926aacd537378179679
There are still 5 more NPCs than are in the base game being loaded. I am entirely out of ideas except for adding the mods in one by one and seeing which makes it fail. I am handling NPCs the exact same way the game does and it works fine with the base game. Sorry I couldn't find an easy fix but if you can figure out which mod is causing it then I can have more of a poke.

edit:
I have compiled a list of mods which are common to both you and the the other person with this issue. It may not help but it might be a good place to start

Code:
Bigger Backpack 7.1.0
Calcifer 0.1.0
Carry Your Pet 1.3.0
CJB Cheats Menu 1.35.1
CJB Item Spawner 2.3.3
Content Patcher Animations 1.2.4
Custom Cask Mod 1.6.0
Custom NPC Exclusions 1.6.0
Custom Tokens 1.6.1
Customize Wedding Attire 2.1.0
Deluxe Journal 1.1.1-unofficial.1-lily927
Destroyable Bushes 1.2.4
DynamicNightTime 1.3.14
Easy Farm Switcher 2.0.1
Esca's Modding Plugins 1.2.2
Event Repeater 6.5.8
FashionFestivalSMAPI 2.0.0
Forage Fantasy 4.1.0
Generic Mod Config Menu 1.12.0
Grass Growth 7.1.0
Happy Birthday 3.18.1 (+ 1 content packs)
Happy Home Designer 2.0.0
Into the Game (Save Loaded Notifier) 1.2.0
Item extensions 1.2.5
Kokoro - Shockah's core mod 3.0.0
Lasting Conversation Topics 0.3.0
Like A Duck To Water 0.4.5
Movement Speed 7.1.0
Mystical Buildings 2.0.0
Noclip Mode 1.3.11
NPC Location Compass 1.3.13
NPC Map Locations 3.0.1
PlacementPlus 2.1.0
Sit n' Relax: Rest your butt 1.5.1
Smart Building 1.8.0
SoundTweaker 0.4.0
Spawn Supply Crates On Beach 1.0.2
StardewHack 7.2.0
StardustCore 3.0.0
Tractor Mod 4.17.2
Tree Overhaul - A Tappers Dream 4.0.1
Unique Children Talk 2.5.0
Unique Response Core 2.1.4
Unlockable Bundles 3.0.4
Visible Fish 0.4.0
Wear More Rings 7.4.0
Yet Another Jump Mod 0.7.2

Last edited:

apolito

Farmhand
hello everyone! i'm apolitx, long time watcher of this forum but first time poster owo

i wanted to ask if anyone has been working on updating these mods:
those two have been, along with DSV, some of my must have mods. neither andril11 (Ancient History) or ivylovesbirds (Ornithologist's Guild) have posted anything bout updating their mods, but they seem to have been recently active on their nexus account.

If someone could update these, or guide me on how to do it myself, i will forever be grateful.

have a wonderful day!

apolito

Farmhand
Also made an account to ask this, but is there an unofficial conversion of Get Glam Hosiery to Fashion Sense? Got the zipped Get Glam version here. Legitimately devastated to have lost it with the new update :cry:

I'm using GH's Peach Body type as a semi-replacement at the moment, but it doesn't play nice with Fashion Sense.
idk how well will this work with SDV 1.6, but there was this one post on naver with tips to use both Fashion Sense and Get Glam. one time i did all that. merging GH Peach body into both mods and could use them without problem.

lil tip: use a chromium based browser (edge, chrome, opera) with the Tool Tip Translation extension and you should be able to translate in real time any naver or foreign post withouth much hassle!