Unofficial mod updates

Old, yes... but I'm working on converting my crop and recipe mods to CP right now, and they should be released within the next few weeks!

ETA: Along with a couple hundred new recipes. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Good to hear you're updating them, Bonster! I love your mods. Looking forward to the release!

XiNaaru

Tiller
If im being honest, those two mods do not have even near the same functionality nor crops. I have the mod already but it doesnt have hybrids or differences between the different varying types irl. It is lacking as many recipes or uses for said recipes. If the mod author wants to integrate some amount of that i wouldnt be opposed however!

the mod autor says this is only an EARLY release, the team planned much more.
quote: I have many things already in the works for Nature's Bounty, but I wanted to release a simple version because I know plenty of folks that are just looking to have cannabis in their game! I'm always open to more suggestions, so don't hesitate to let me know what you want to see!

EuropaSky

Newcomer
Here's Luck Skill by spacechase0, updated for Stardew Valley 1.6 by Nykal145. This reupload just fixes the version number convention (to avoid breaking update alerts for the official mod) and removes the unofficial update key (to avoid players downloading the build with the incorrect version number).
I tried updating with the new 1.2.6 update on Nexus Mods but it still came up as broken and to use this version. Is that correct?

1712118311663.png

Dodos and Monkeys and Geese, oh my!

Also I noticed a patch issue in the Witchy Animals that is hopefully resolved now

@WhitneyFox I've got your Squirrels here but Prospurrity is giving me some trouble atm

(Original Peacocks source)
D: thats too bad! I love Prospurrity! I wonder if I can see about taking a crack at it... If I could then maybe I could use advice you have posted to the forum to learn how! (Might be nice to learn anyway regardless so maybe I can one day make a mod for adding custom animals!) (EDIT: It seems like the mod errors when trying to reformat it in BFAV2CP so ill try to figure out what is causing that if I can and maybe convert the other parts in the meanwhile!)

Last edited:
D: thats too bad! I love Prospurrity! I wonder if I can see about taking a crack at it... If I could then maybe I could use advice you have posted to the forum to learn how! (Might be nice to learn anyway regardless so maybe I can one day make a mod for adding custom animals!) (EDIT: It seems like the mod errors when trying to reformat it in BFAV2CP so ill try to figure out what is causing that if I can and maybe convert the other parts in the meanwhile!)
Yeah I got that error too. It's not the only one, either, I've encountered a couple of BFAVs that have given me that error. I gotta see what they've got in common that's causing it. Let me know if you figure it out!

Donnie24

Farmhand
Old, yes... but I'm working on converting my crop and recipe mods to CP right now, and they should be released within the next few weeks!

ETA: Along with a couple hundred new recipes. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Great news, I missed your crops. Thanks for all the work you put in your mods.

PumkinKat

Greenhorn
Hello! I cleaned up my unofficial update for the Mariner to Mermaid Mod by removing some unnecessary .bin files and removing the accidental link to (CP) Ghostly Mariner Sprites. I want to thank both ThoughtSoup and Êçhëłøñ for bringing the mistakes to my attention. I'm sorry for not responding very much, finals were killing me, but please let me know if y'all encounter any more errors or mistakes!

Attachments

Yeah I got that error too. It's not the only one, either, I've encountered a couple of BFAVs that have given me that error. I gotta see what they've got in common that's causing it. Let me know if you figure it out!
I figured out the error and reported the bug associated with it though fixed it on my end. It wanted baby sprites and wouldnt convert without them, taking out the baby sprites part of the code fixes that entirely, however now im having an issue with the assets path which i think you might be better at. If you want to compare things with me, my Discord is under Yogfan1/shadows-surge in the SDV discord. Im actively trying to figure it out too and would love to help!

I figured out the error and reported the bug associated with it though fixed it on my end. It wanted baby sprites and wouldnt convert without them, taking out the baby sprites part of the code fixes that entirely, however now im having an issue with the assets path which i think you might be better at. If you want to compare things with me, my Discord is under Yogfan1/shadows-surge in the SDV discord. Im actively trying to figure it out too and would love to help!
I'm headed to bed for the night but I'll hit you up tomorrow!

Azure Fang

Tiller
Here's my own conversion of it. Original mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/13687
Thanks for the conversion. However, it carries a bug with the coal lumps that I think was present in the original. The ProduceRules.json has a few extra commas that might interfere with parsing and does not properly point to DustSprite.BFAV_CoalLump, meaning the lumps cannot be processed in a kiln. Here's the fixed rules file.

Attachments

Zydar C.

Tiller
Not sure if this can be updated, since I believe it was part of the overarching PPJA Artisan Valley mods.
But PPJA - Fantasy Crops is highly useful. It still works for the most part.
The only issue is that it wasn't updated before 1.5, so it doesn't have radioactive seeds for sale.
And Clint doesn't sell the Coal seeds, post-1.5 and 1.6.

Donnie24

Farmhand
Not sure if this can be updated, since I believe it was part of the overarching PPJA Artisan Valley mods.
But PPJA - Fantasy Crops is highly useful. It still works for the most part.
The only issue is that it wasn't updated before 1.5, so it doesn't have radioactive seeds for sale.
And Clint doesn't sell the Coal seeds, post-1.5 and 1.6.
Did you ask Paradigmnmad if they are going to update this mod? Because they are still active on Nexus, so there might be a chance that they are already working on it or willing to do so.

Luxian

Tiller
Did you ask Paradigmnmad if they are going to update this mod? Because they are still active on Nexus, so there might be a chance that they are already working on it or willing to do so.
PPJA has been replaced with a new mod so theres a very low chance of it being updated

meggiee

Planter