Unofficial mod updates

Donnie24

Farmhand
PPJA has been replaced with a new mod so theres a very low chance of it being updated
Oh, okay, I already noticed that this mod Cornucopia adds a lot of crops with similar names from PPJA mods to the game, but they say, it is not a sequel for PPJA, only two different spins on the same foundation. And I now found the information, thatPPJA is deprecated and no longer maintained and the new mods are a continuation by some of the original PPJA artists So perhaps they will also add the fantasy crops to the Cornucopia mod, because they are also part of Mizu's sprites.

Will it be possible to just update (or convert) the PPJA Fantasy Crops Mod even if some of the original PPJA artists are working on these new mods? How and who should I ask for permission to do so?
Sorry, I'm new to all this update stuff, until now I only edited mods for personal use and because English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to understand. But I like to help and already converted the first JA mod into a CP mod and it is working. But I'm also very particular when it comes to copyright and all these stuff and if someone uses the work from other without permission, that's really makes me angry, because that also happend to me before.
If someone could point me in the right direction so that I can do everything right and not have any trouble with the original author of the mods I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help.

RTSfire927

Farmhand

Attachments

Donnie24

Farmhand
I was hoping and wondering if anyone would be able to update the following mods, all of them are created by Aedenthorn. I have absolutely no idea about #C mods. I searched the forum here and also at smapi.io/mods for updates, but didn't find them. If they already exists, I apologize for not finding it.

Every time I stand in front of Pierre's General Store I wonder why there is no or only one quest at the help wanted board, but then I remember, that the additional quests come from the mod Help Wanted, I really miss this one.

Another mod, I really miss is Dialogue Display Framework, it is the dependency for Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display but if the Dialogue Display Framework mod will work again, the Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display mod will also work again. So it is only one update.

Social Page Order Menu is another one of the mods I miss. The other ones are
- Livestock Choices,
- Robin Work Hours (it is very annoying when she hammers around the house all night while you are trying to sleep after a long day of work in the fields. Besides, she should sleep and relax also at night and not try to finish the upgrade),
- Crops Survive Season Change and
- Field Harvest. I know there is a mod called "Field Works", but as far as I understand the description, this mod will harvest all crops, not only crops from the same seed as the original tile are harvested and I like to choose which crops to harvest and also not to harvest my flowers.

On the other side, if someone needs a German translation of their mods, I'm willing to help. I already translated a few mods, but only for personal use.

Zydar C.

Tiller
I was hoping and wondering if anyone would be able to update the following mods, all of them are created by Aedenthorn. I have absolutely no idea about #C mods. I searched the forum here and also at smapi.io/mods for updates, but didn't find them. If they already exists, I apologize for not finding it.

Every time I stand in front of Pierre's General Store I wonder why there is no or only one quest at the help wanted board, but then I remember, that the additional quests come from the mod Help Wanted, I really miss this one.

Another mod, I really miss is Dialogue Display Framework, it is the dependency for Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display but if the Dialogue Display Framework mod will work again, the Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display mod will also work again. So it is only one update.

- Livestock Choices,
- Robin Work Hours (it is very annoying when she hammers around the house all night while you are trying to sleep after a long day of work in the fields. Besides, she should sleep and relax also at night and not try to finish the upgrade),
- Field Harvest. I know there is a mod called "Field Works", but as far as I understand the description, this mod will harvest all crops, not only crops from the same seed as the original tile are harvested and I like to choose which crops to harvest and also not to harvest my flowers.

On the other side, if someone needs a German translation of their mods, I'm willing to help. I already translated a few mods, but only for personal use.
Here's a page which keeps track of all the unofficial updates of Aedenthorn's mods.

XiNaaru

Tiller
hey i know here is thee thread for unofficial updates but i have a question.

is here anyone who can make image-edits?
i want add in two PFM mod a mod support for another mod, but for this, 2-3 images must be get a new texture (per mod).

Bonster

Sodbuster
Oh, okay, I already noticed that this mod Cornucopia adds a lot of crops with similar names from PPJA mods to the game, but they say, it is not a sequel for PPJA, only two different spins on the same foundation. And I now found the information, thatPPJA is deprecated and no longer maintained and the new mods are a continuation by some of the original PPJA artists So perhaps they will also add the fantasy crops to the Cornucopia mod, because they are also part of Mizu's sprites.

Will it be possible to just update (or convert) the PPJA Fantasy Crops Mod even if some of the original PPJA artists are working on these new mods? How and who should I ask for permission to do so?
Sorry, I'm new to all this update stuff, until now I only edited mods for personal use and because English is not my first language, it is sometimes hard to understand. But I like to help and already converted the first JA mod into a CP mod and it is working. But I'm also very particular when it comes to copyright and all these stuff and if someone uses the work from other without permission, that's really makes me angry, because that also happend to me before.
If someone could point me in the right direction so that I can do everything right and not have any trouble with the original author of the mods I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help.
Mizu is part of the Cornucopia team. I would ask them before releasing anything, since the assets are theirs.

MamaNeek

Newcomer
I hope I'm not bothering anyone because I know so many people are extremely busy with personal lives as well as being so kind and updating mods, but I looked around and couldn't find an update to this mod: SinceWayLastMay's Orchid Pack . I even saw that someone asked for an update back in 2022 and checked every page since then and haven't seen anyone post about it. I wanted to make sure I am not bothering anyone to do an update to something that already has one. I would really love if this was update. Thank you just for reading ^.^.

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke

- Livestock Choices,

yeah I also miss a lot the Help Wanted mod

I hope I'm not bothering anyone because I know so many people are extremely busy with personal lives as well as being so kind and updating mods, but I looked around and couldn't find an update to this mod: SinceWayLastMay's Orchid Pack . I even saw that someone asked for an update back in 2022 and checked every page since then and haven't seen anyone post about it. I wanted to make sure I am not bothering anyone to do an update to something that already has one. I would really love if this was update. Thank you just for reading ^.^.
SinceWayLastMay's Orchid Pack converted to Content Patcher for 1.6. [original mod]

Attachments

Last edited:

CorpseBite

Greenhorn
Could I possibly make a lil request for someone to make an update for Animated Trees? ♥
They just need a mossy tree update!
when I asked the creator they said they wouldn't be updating, but I really like this mod ♥

orca_sun7

Cowpoke
Those who are using the unofficial version of the Rustic Town Interiors, is everything working for you well? Or are you facing any kind of problems?
Most of the buildings are okay, I am seeing a few tiles that aren’t the same color but that’s all. It could be that I’m using a recolor as well :)

yeah I also miss a lot the Help Wanted mod
I have very little experience with C# modding, but I am attempting to look into updating Help Wanted or at least using it as a base to add some of the functionality back, because my friends and I are all really missing it as well. Just a shout for anyone who has more experience than I do, if you start looking into the mod please let me know.

Edit: I know that people are going to be seeing this and hoping to get the mod soon, but I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that Help Wanted is a large mod with a lot of code to go over and I don't have much experience in C#, and come to find out the mod also uses harmony which I am now trying to learn as well. Don't expect me to make much headway in updating the mod for a while still. I will post about it again if I make any substantial progress.

Last edited:

Airyn

Tiller
Here's my unofficial update for Immersive Shane by tenthousandcats, to remove the dependency on Custom Gift Dialogue Utility which is no longer being updated. As long as you have the unofficial update for Custom Fixed Dialogue (here - 'compatability' version, not 'continued') and you've updated the rest of your mods to be compatible with 1.6, everything should work the same as always :3.

Edit: 27/03/2024: Fixed a couple missing lines for gifting Shane eggs.
Edit: 30/03/2024: Fixed a bug with the bus stop map in Shane's 8 heart event, and then another bug with some forks in that event leading to vanilla dialogue for the ending.
Please remove this. You do not have permission from tenthousandcats and Immersive Shane is not open source, so unofficial updates are not permitted. I am maintaining Immersive Shane for her and will be updating when I have time.

aelivare

Greenhorn
Could someone update Let Me Rest and Stardew Enhanced - Shortcuts?
I know Sit N' Relax Rest Your Butt exists, but it doesn't function the same as Let Me Rest and I really miss it in my game.
For Shortcuts, I believe there is an issue with not being able to access the bookseller (I saw someone in the comments of the mod talking about it), and I personally ran into the issue that the shortcut above JojaMart is really glitchy.

I have no idea if these mods are really difficult to fix, but if someone is willing to do it would make me very happy haha :)
Regardless, thank you all for your amazing work on these unofficial updates!!! <3

Last edited:

rinzukodas

Greenhorn
Here's a page which keeps track of all the unofficial updates of Aedenthorn's mods.
The page is useful and very much appreciated, but a lot of mods are missing or not updated, including all of the ones that user requested. (Which is understandable, mind you--no one is obligated to update! Just that for the ones being requested, there's still a valid reason to request them.)