Unofficial mod updates

sakialyn

Farmhand
Thanks for the conversion. However, it carries a bug with the coal lumps that I think was present in the original. The ProduceRules.json has a few extra commas that might interfere with parsing and does not properly point to DustSprite.BFAV_CoalLump, meaning the lumps cannot be processed in a kiln. Here's the fixed rules file.
Right, I kept forgetting to update PFM. Thanks for the reminder:

Attachments

LillithSparda

Greenhorn
Is there any unofficial update for custom furniture and DGA? I can't find an AT version for the mods I have, most of the creators are no longer active

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
I was hoping and wondering if anyone would be able to update the following mods, all of them are created by Aedenthorn. I have absolutely no idea about #C mods. I searched the forum here and also at smapi.io/mods for updates, but didn't find them. If they already exists, I apologize for not finding it.

Every time I stand in front of Pierre's General Store I wonder why there is no or only one quest at the help wanted board, but then I remember, that the additional quests come from the mod Help Wanted, I really miss this one.

Another mod, I really miss is Dialogue Display Framework, it is the dependency for Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display but if the Dialogue Display Framework mod will work again, the Hearts and Gift Dialogue Display mod will also work again. So it is only one update.

Social Page Order Menu is another one of the mods I miss. The other ones are
- Livestock Choices,
- Robin Work Hours (it is very annoying when she hammers around the house all night while you are trying to sleep after a long day of work in the fields. Besides, she should sleep and relax also at night and not try to finish the upgrade),
- Crops Survive Season Change and
- Field Harvest. I know there is a mod called "Field Works", but as far as I understand the description, this mod will harvest all crops, not only crops from the same seed as the original tile are harvested and I like to choose which crops to harvest and also not to harvest my flowers.

On the other side, if someone needs a German translation of their mods, I'm willing to help. I already translated a few mods, but only for personal use.
I have released Field Harvest for 1.6 on Nexus. I may take you up on some German translations.

Jessiexzx

Newcomer
Is anyone looking to update the Help Wanted mod? I saw that the creator is on hiatus and other mods of theirs have been unofficially updated, but not Help Wanted. I love using this mod in my game and I hope someone can update it soon please.

RTSfire927

Farmhand

Attachments

RTSfire927

Farmhand
This damn game. I am checking at every step for a null reference. This is awful code because of how much checking things that *should not* be null are infact, not null

Try this one. Although I now think it might be easier just to fix whichever NPC mod is being a twozzock
especially when this is the code that the game uses for itterating over the characters
1712166952065.png

derpiepandit

Greenhorn
Hello ~
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with the new 1.6 update ~
I've held off on posting a request for this mod but I haven't seen anything yet ~

Water Bot (no recent update - last update 2021)

Reading the description it says;
-
"Open Source
All the source code is open source, feel free to shoot over a pull request if you find something!
Github Repo "
-
I'm not sure if that means the mod is open for anyone to make an unofficial update?
If not I apologize & ignore this request! >_<;

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
Hello ~
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with the new 1.6 update ~
I've held off on posting a request for this mod but I haven't seen anything yet ~

Water Bot (no recent update - last update 2021)

Reading the description it says;
-
"Open Source
All the source code is open source, feel free to shoot over a pull request if you find something!
Github Repo "
-
I'm not sure if that means the mod is open for anyone to make an unofficial update?
If not I apologize & ignore this request! >_<;
Their Nexus permissions say you can doing anything with it except sell it for money. So you can make an unofficial release with it.

derpiepandit

Greenhorn
Their Nexus permissions say you can doing anything with it except sell it for money. So you can make an unofficial release with it.
AH okay thank you for the confirmation!
I -personally- cannot make an unofficial release - I wish I was that talented LOL
just wanted to be 100% sure that it was okay to post a request for an update xD

If anyone here with the capabilities is interested in updating the Water Bot mod I would be eternally grateful! T_T <3

blueflowers

Greenhorn
Here's Family Planning updated for compatibility with Content Patcher 1.17 and later (see pull request).

Changes since 1.3.2:
  • Updated deprecated code so it won't break in Content Patcher 1.17.
  • Fixed its Content Patcher tokens changing value without a context update (which can cause odd behavior in content packs).
  • Simplified the code and made it more robust.
Is there a chance this mod could get updated for 1.6? SMAPI won't load this anymore because its so out of date and I really want more than two kids.