1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

When I completed the CC for the first time, my eyes welled up with tears at the farewell scene. It's really moving, isn't it? So, congrats to you!
However, this new secret Bundle is going to prove a challenge; it involved a Prismatic Shard. The rest can be arranged for, but getting my hands that one sure is going to be a problem...
You have to deliver only 5 items of 6, so if you can manage the rest, you don't need a PS.

Pretty Interesting Winter Star Exchange. In the first Winter Star of my Zelda file, I was given a ruby from George of all people.

Ruby From George.jpg

And of course because the PC is a mostly silent protagonist, George interprets lack of gratitude. I just wish I captured the smiling emote afterwards...

George Rants About No Appreciation.jpg

Might be hard to tell, but earlier in the Zelda file, I also managed to complete 3 sections of the community center at once, so I got 3 Junimos bouncing next to me.

3 Junimos At once.jpg

Confused

Rancher
I've been making the quarry in my game a space for wine production, It's been going well, I got at least 30 kegs in the space so far, but it's not full yet, supposedly you can fit 374 Kegs in the quarry. I have to get more iron and copper bars though. It's not that I don't have the ore for the bars... It's just I hate smelting lol.

I need a new smelting setup. :/

Today I finally, FINALLY, got the ocean stone that my squid have been asking for since Summer (in game). I swear Gunther has been sneaking them treats in exchange for them asking for the most obscure items so I have to crack open dozens of geodes because his museum gets filled out as a side effect.

If it helps in the future, geode outputs are randomized each file, but once set, they are fixed. Just crack the right geodes in the right order, and you'll eventually get whatever you want.

ArtifactSpot

If it helps in the future, geode outputs are randomized each file, but once set, they are fixed. Just crack the right geodes in the right order, and you'll eventually get whatever you want.
Whenever I get an ocean stone request, or basalt, or whatever, nope nowhere to be found. So if I find one before I even am thinking about fish ponds I save it. Then they ask for something else usually. 😏

Whenever I get an ocean stone request, or basalt, or whatever, nope nowhere to be found. So if I find one before I even am thinking about fish ponds I save it. Then they ask for something else usually. 😏
I've been saving the 2nd basalt I found because the lava eel usually ask for one. Not this time. 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is a super niche thing but a year or two ago I started my "Whaler" farm, to get a piece of each item in chests that is possible without external tools. At the time I thought I forgot to clone Pierre's Stocklist using the multiplayer glitch and just messed up that save.

Today I finally cloned Pierre's Stocklist once more in a new "perfection" save. I was able to find solace in the fact that after you gave the item to Pierre, it does in fact disappear alongside all other copies of the item like the Ectoplasm and Prismatic Jelly, unlike for example the Berry Basket or Arctic Shard.

Now, instead of working on *another* perfection save, I get to do whatever I like with that save! AND I want to finish up decorating my whaler save so I can finally post it here like I want to! Great day!

... And for those who are interested in pursuing the same, attached is a file of all the tips on the hardest items you can get! It's quite an interesting endeavor exploiting the edge cases, glitches and obscure knowledge of the game, and a pretty fun end-game goal!

Attachments

snowblue

Newcomer
I spent the whole day trying to get the 3 missing golden walnuts, but I can't, because I don't know which golden walnuts are missing. So I stay in the volcano's cave killing monsters in search of at least one golden walnut, even though I don't know if I've already collected all the walnuts that are in the volcano.

ArtifactSpot

Got the Master Angler achievement, those darned octopus are the worst. Hard to find, hard to catch. The legendary fish are easier even.

Congrats on completing the Community Centre @MelanieScribbles. I just completed it for the second time ever playing Stardew yesterday. It's so satisfying seeing that right hook of Pierre's and Morris flying off the screen. It took me around 4 years to complete too. I hope you enjoy exploring Ginger Island - it's incredible.

Got the Master Angler achievement, those darned octopus are the worst. Hard to find, hard to catch. The legendary fish are easier even.
Cpngratulations! And I agree. The octopus is the only one I'm missing on my main game. I haven't had anything get away for a year in game so I must just have terrible luck hooking one. I caught one on a different file and it was right up there with glacierfish on difficulty for me, but at least glacier keeps biting the hook!

Ereo

Helper
I spent the whole day trying to get the 3 missing golden walnuts, but I can't, because I don't know which golden walnuts are missing. So I stay in the volcano's cave killing monsters in search of at least one golden walnut, even though I don't know if I've already collected all the walnuts that are in the volcano.
Do you know you can talk to the parrot in Leo’s hut and he will give you hints on where they are? If he doesn’t have hints any more, there are 7 walnuts possible and you find a list on the wiki.

Whew, a lot happened in 1 day on my Zelda file:

1. Got the comm center done on Spring 12 Year 2. Last time, I got it done in Fall
2. Got the second auto-grabber to automate my coop and barn setup
3. Got a few more animals and named them after several Zelda references: Cucco the white chicken, Cucco2 the brown chicken, Windfall the pig, Ordona the goat, Hena the duck, and Highland the sheep. (Already have Lizalfos the dinosaur, Bunnio the rabbit, and Onset the pig)
4. Unlocked the Witch's Hut and got the wizard buildings menu ready.
5. Now working on Willy's boat, and saw his crab experiment cutscene before the comm center completion scene, so there's a timeline error I'm sure.
6. Caught the Mutant Carp

According to the Stardew Predictor, I might get a Witch event in a few nights, so I'm hoping she zaps my coop so I get a free void egg and incubate "CuccoRevenge"

Link Completes The Last Bundle.jpg
Gud-Bai.jpg
Community Center In Spring.jpg
Witch At The Railroad.jpg

Last edited: