Unofficial mod updates

Tuiza

Farmhand
Does anyone have the information if Stardew Aquarium will update? I reaaally like the mod for adding that extra joy in collecting fishes!

goingcrazy

Farmhand

Grimat

Greenhorn
Small issue with this one when you hit the back button while in the Multisave menu:
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at MultiSave.ModEntry.TitleMenu_backButtonPressed_Patch.Prefix(TitleMenu __instance) in C:\Users\Mathe\source\MultiSave\CodePatches.cs:line 106
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.backButtonPressed_PatchedBy<GrimatGaming.MultiSave>(TitleMenu this)
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

Can give a full log if needed. It doesn't appear to break anything, but it is an error, so reporting it. Should be replicated easily.
Thanks for highlighting :smile:, nice easy fix just needed to put a blank string to get the data type to match . Updated mod below

Attachments

fristopher

Greenhorn
Here's my unofficial update for Immersive Shane by tenthousandcats, to remove the dependency on Custom Gift Dialogue Utility which is no longer being updated. As long as you have the unofficial update for Custom Fixed Dialogue (here) and you've updated the rest of your mods to be compatible with 1.6, everything should work the same as always :3.
Thank you so, so much!!! You have no idea how grateful I am, thank you truly!!

FlyingTNT

Farmhand

Attachments

Last edited:

Noblefox27

Greenhorn
Here's my unofficial update for Immersive Shane by tenthousandcats, to remove the dependency on Custom Gift Dialogue Utility which is no longer being updated. As long as you have the unofficial update for Custom Fixed Dialogue (here) and you've updated the rest of your mods to be compatible with 1.6, everything should work the same as always :3.
just to make sure I understand this, we would want to download "Custom Fixed Dialog - Continued" and not the compatibility version, correct?

Thank you so much for updating this!

some mods I haven't seen updated in a while but I used them all the time and miss them in 1.6 (I haven't tried them out myself so maybe they are still compatible?):

Interaction Tweaks: I used it mostly to eat multiple things at once, so any other mod that does that would be appreciated!
Deluxe Hats: it's very cheat-y but gave me more of a reason to actually wear/buy hats instead of just trashing them
Dish of the Day Display: it may still work but I haven't checked

I also really miss the auto animal doors part of the Joys of Efficiency mod, I always forget to do that lol
Man I really want the Deluxe Hats too! It would give me a reason not to just stash them into a chest and never see them again (or dresser) I feel like what with the base game having a few that have stats it doesnt make sense that there arent as much for each. Like a passive effect, like this mod. Its a very clever way to take advantage of an underutilized (imo) system.

Dropkicker

Greenhorn
Hi there could someone update
Informant
And
Fishing info overlays

Its the only mods I still need
Thank you all for your hard work
I've updated Informant with latest 1.6 API and some added features;
Informant
PR: https://github.com/slothsoft/stardew-informant/pull/91
Repo: https://github.com/gottyduke/stardew-informant
Although it seems unlikely that slothsoft will respond to the PR, I've started working on new features, checkout them out here:
Release: https://github.com/gottyduke/stardew-informant/releases/tag/1.6.0

Here's a zip of the latest snapshot(s):
(I don't update here often, be sure to checkout the github release)

Let me know if something breaks, preferably on github.

The mod is also posted on Nexusmods:

Attachments

Last edited:

scooby25611

Greenhorn
Does anyone plan on updating aedenthorn's Napalm Mummies? I know they're retired now, and I LOVED that mod. If not, if anyone has any suggestions for a mod that does the same thing, that'd be awesome!

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
Adventurer's Guild Expanded no tiene permisos abiertos, por lo que, lamentablemente, las actualizaciones no se pueden cargar ni distribuir aquí.
[/CITA]

and npc adventures? The creators said that they were not going to update it (Something that hurts but is understandable) and the mod as such really works, the only thing that needs to be updated is its requirement, which is the Quest Framework. Is there a possibility to update it? I see a lot of people asking for it

Last edited: