Unofficial mod updates

millsj13

Sodbuster
Joys of Efficiency 1.5.0ALPHA2 unofficial checkpoint release. Please help me test! I've included the test plan which contains known issues, assumed working, and untested. If you find a bug, please use the GITHUB ISSUE tracker, so we don't clutter this thread. If you test something labelled untested, and it works... let me know! Those are the features I don't use, or rarely use. I do plan on getting all eventually done soon:tm: though.

Hackswell JoE unofficial releases page
I am getting errors on this release

mistermkay

Greenhorn
Hello all! Thank you so much for all the work you've been doing.

I was wondering if Almanac was able to be updated? Last update was Nov 2022, but it was working up until the 1.6 update. Would appreciate it if anyone is able to update it, but no worries if not. Thank you so much!

Raven1120

Greenhorn
OK, so I came to request an update to the Festival End Time Tweak mod. <- This link says it's not been updated since 2018. There was an unofficial update, which is here - and I tested that one, going to the Feast of the Winter Star. Went at 9am, left and the time was 2pm, as the mod intended. No problem I guess? According to the SMAPI log, there was no problem either. The log even says that SMAPI rewrote some of the files to fix it? That's pretty amazing.

Point of post - Even though it seems to be working fine, I think it's only because I went to a festival that has always been there. However, we just got 1.6 that presumably added new festivals, according to the patch notes, so I'm wondering if someone could take a look at this to see if any of the new additions will cause problems, and update it if there are any?

shalomey

Greenhorn
Hi! I know it's truly a massive mod and it's been mentioned here before but is there any update/anyone working on Immersive Characters Shane for 1.6 compatibility? It's not completely broken! But a lot of its features are lost in the update or not working at all. Thank you everyone <3

Skyblue054

Greenhorn
I also prefer the adoption method here, as well as the skins. I have a folder of tons of skins that I personally have made as well as conversions of a few others, and I would really like to continue using them if possible.
I made something last night for the skins but its my first mod. just put your skins in and change the names to texture_# and change the variations number to how many you have https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/20992

Starbean

Farmhand