Unofficial mod updates

goingcrazy

Farmhand
Hi. I would love to see an update for Better Elevator. This is a great mod from aedenthorn that allows access to individual floors in both the mines and skull cavern. This lets you start on the exact floor you were on (if you had to leave or you died) on your way down without having to repeat floors you've already done. Fingers crossed.

Texxlady

Cowpoke
Can anyone make Adventurer's Guild Expanded compatible with 1.6? The last update was in 2022, and the creator had previously posted that they're busy in life. Link to Adventurer's Guild Expanded on Nexus
Also Market Day (last update was also in 2022)
Sad to see Adventurer's Guild Expanded dead, hopefully someone brings out something similar with it being such a popular mod. I also second an update for Market Day if possible.

Ravenking

Greenhorn
ye I was also going to post about Adventurer's Guild Expanded too shame it might not get a update anytime soon hope the creator comes back at somepoint 😢

Hirayuki

Tiller
Hi. I would love to see an update for Better Elevator. This is a great mod from aedenthorn that allows access to individual floors in both the mines and skull cavern. This lets you start on the exact floor you were on (if you had to leave or you died) on your way down without having to repeat floors you've already done. Fingers crossed.
It sounds like Skull Cavern Elevator would do the trick for Skull Cavern, at least, if you set elevatorStep to 1. Good luck!

sashuka

Tiller

sakialyn

Farmhand
Not entirely true; we still don't have a way to get multiple horses :(
This right here. It feels a bit frustrating when seeing so many people asking for an Adopt n Skin 1.6 update only to be shut down by 'it's obsolete because CP can add the skins'. That may be the case, but another thing the mod added was a way to have multiple horses. That is a functionality I'd still like to have.

Since aedenthorn's departure, so many mods that were so incredibly useful are now deprecated. I'm not sure if any of these mods have already been ported, since searching this forum doesn't always yield up-to-date results.
So here's my wish list of mods to get ported!

Better Elevator - Don't even say to use Skull Cavern Elevator instead. Better Elevator was so much better it should have been called Best Elevator!!
Crop Markers - Useful especially when using Mixed Seeds
Weather Totem
Quest Time Limits - Cause my farmer is autistic and loses track of time all the time...
Napalm Mummies
Trash Cans on Horse - And please check to see if this works while using Tractor Mod too.
Help Wanted - Multiple help quests are an awesome thing!
Wall Televisions
Seed Maker Tweaks
Tappable Palm Trees
Flowing Mine Rocks - Makes the cave look so cool!
Treasure Hoarder Weapons
Fishing Chests Expanded
Placeable Mine Shaft

aelivare

Greenhorn
Would love to see Better Crafting and Greenhouse Entry Begone updated for 1.6! Thank you all so much for your hard work <3

Update for if anyone happens to read this:
The mod author of Better Crafting has posted that they are working on an update! A new update has been posted for Better Crafting!!!
Someone made a replacement mod for Greenhouse Entry Begone: here. The only issue some people have is that the old mod had an option for shadow style, and the new one does not. Perhaps the author of the new mod will add this, or someone who would still like this option could update the old mod. Either way, I'm just happy those tiles are gone!

Last edited: