Greenhorn

Attachments

FlyingTNT

Farmhand

Attachments

Last edited:

Agent Lyoko

Farmhand
Updated aedenthorn's Multisave mod to work with 1.6 by updating to NET6 and changing the harmony patching from annotations to manual

Link to original mod - Multi Save at Stardew Valley Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Github fork for updated source code - StardewValleyMods/MultiSave at master · GrimatDev/StardewValleyMods · GitHub
Small issue with this one when you hit the back button while in the Multisave menu:
[game] An error occurred in the base update loop: System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at MultiSave.ModEntry.TitleMenu_backButtonPressed_Patch.Prefix(TitleMenu __instance) in C:\Users\Mathe\source\MultiSave\CodePatches.cs:line 106
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.backButtonPressed_PatchedBy<GrimatGaming.MultiSave>(TitleMenu this)
at StardewValley.Menus.TitleMenu.receiveLeftClick(Int32 x, Int32 y, Boolean playSound)
at StardewValley.Game1.updateActiveMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate)

Can give a full log if needed. It doesn't appear to break anything, but it is an error, so reporting it. Should be replicated easily.

lennelee

Greenhorn
some mods I haven't seen updated in a while but I used them all the time and miss them in 1.6 (I haven't tried them out myself so maybe they are still compatible?):

Interaction Tweaks: I used it mostly to eat multiple things at once, so any other mod that does that would be appreciated!
Deluxe Hats: it's very cheat-y but gave me more of a reason to actually wear/buy hats instead of just trashing them
Dish of the Day Display: it may still work but I haven't checked

I also really miss the auto animal doors part of the Joys of Efficiency mod, I always forget to do that lol

floofwolfe

Tiller
Thanks for the log! Just released a fix for this in 1.6.1-unofficial; mind trying it out?

Also got reports that zoom levels aren't working -- I'm looking into that now :)

I've been using the latest release of this from Mar 23, and sometimes when I play (but not always) I start getting this warning line in SMAPI every time I quickstack: [Changing net field parent for '' collection from '' to ''.] Everything seems to work fine though. So I'm not sure if the warning spam is just not important, or whether it's hinting at something deeper being wrong. https://smapi.io/log/5a6d74704f1d4e54ab9e8ad9328409e4

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
some mods I haven't seen updated in a while but I used them all the time and miss them in 1.6 (I haven't tried them out myself so maybe they are still compatible?):

Interaction Tweaks: I used it mostly to eat multiple things at once, so any other mod that does that would be appreciated!
Deluxe Hats: it's very cheat-y but gave me more of a reason to actually wear/buy hats instead of just trashing them
Dish of the Day Display: it may still work but I haven't checked

I also really miss the auto animal doors part of the Joys of Efficiency mod, I always forget to do that lol
There is a separate mod for auto animal doors you can download further back in this thread. I'll find it for you...

EDIT: Here you go!!!