Unofficial mod updates

Thrawn

Sodbuster
hey just wondering if anyone knows if PFMAutomate and DaisyNiko's Earthy Recolour is getting updated soon has anyone heard anything?? those are some of my default mods, I know automate got an update but PFMAutomate didn't and i think that's also a C# coded mod
Sticky comment on Earthy Recolor:

i am working on updating for 1.6 but as i am currently very busy moving house it will take a while!!!

It'll be updated, just give her time ♥ For now, a good alternative is Vibrant Pastoral Recolor paired with the temporary 1.6 fix (I've been using the two and had no issues with it!)

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
Gave it a go. Also not a mod I use personally, so I've only done minimal testing. Let me know how it works for you!

Brill, thank you. I'll download it now and let you know how it goes.

Gave it a go. Also not a mod I use personally, so I've only done minimal testing. Let me know how it works for you!

I have downloaded it and played with it for a while, everything seems to be working except the craft from chests module. I am trying to see why it might not be working, but I have a very miniscule amount of coding knowledge.

Here is the SMAPI log I got while testing if that helps. https://smapi.io/log/a6fc2c0e6c3e47e28106c00dd3a99230

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
I have downloaded it and played with it for a while, everything seems to be working except the craft from chests module. I am trying to see why it might not be working, but I have a very miniscule amount of coding knowledge.

Here is the SMAPI log I got while testing if that helps. https://smapi.io/log/a6fc2c0e6c3e47e28106c00dd3a99230
Yeah, literally just tested that and it's not working for me, either. SMAPI having a meltdown, too: https://smapi.io/log/d4ddb8519c9a4e78bd826e358a27c2ce

Merlena

Greenhorn
Hi, have anyone have a look at these mods yet? I love playing with them and would really appreciate them being updated to 1.6

1. Garden Pot Tweaks
2. Help Wanted
3. Planter Trees
4. Livestock Choices
5. Bulk Animal Purchase
6. Fruit Tree Tweaks
7. Connected Garden Pots
8. Custom Dungeon Floors
9. Enhanced Loot Magnet

these are all by aedenthorn
thank you :)

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand
Those who update mods; How do you go about doing it? I know there are different types, but I really want to help out in making updates, especially with apparently abandoned mods. I'm looking at this one at the moment and don't know where to start!

Also, I'm planning on learning C# soon, so that'll be fun 😅

ToxcsmWolf

Greenhorn
hi thanks so much for updating this, sadly my coop on the new map did not open at 7:30 even though i got the bottom left message announcing all animal doors are getting opened.
maybe something to do with the new map/coop that is there by default?
Have you set the level?
But i will set some more testing into it. In my test save i had maxed out buildings.

TokiroBR

Newcomer
does anyone have a guide on how to update c# mods from SV 1.5.6 to SV 1.6 ?
and also, could any modder give some tips to understand and find what broke in a c# mod in 1.6? I never know where to start :(

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
does anyone have a guide on how to update c# mods from SV 1.5.6 to SV 1.6 ?
and also, could any modder give some tips to understand and find what broke in a c# mod in 1.6? I never know where to start :(
10,000 foot view:
1. Open the source in your choice of C# editor.
2. The target framework probably says net5.0 change it to net6.0
3. if the mod uses Pathos build kit, it probably needs an update.
4. Try a compile
5. Make all of the errors go away.

The very detailed guide is here Modding:Migrate to Stardew Valley 1.6 - Stardew Valley Wiki

msmissy

Greenhorn
Hi i was wondering if anyone would be willing to update dirt to grass, or where i should look to start trying to update it myself i have no idea how the tile sheets work but im gonna try if no one does

Twin12

Greenhorn
First time posting here (Been following the forum for awhile now), but is anyone by chance working on updating the Skill Prestige mod? It's one of my favorite mods :P

Thaliathemuse

Greenhorn
Hi there could someone update
Informant
And
Fishing info overlays

Its the only mods I still need
Thank you all for your hard work

itskazziee

Farmhand
First time posting here (Been following the forum for awhile now), but is anyone by chance working on updating the Skill Prestige mod? It's one of my favorite mods :P
Hey ! This mod was made into a more expansive mod called MARGO. I am not sure why it was taken off Nexus but here is the gifthub for you
modular-overhaul , it was updated as recent as Feb 4th. It is NOT ready for 1.6 yet but if you would like to follow them, check and see if that mod would be able to replace skill prestige for you once updated (:

Twin12

Greenhorn
Hey ! This mod was made into a more expansive mod called MARGO. I am not sure why it was taken off Nexus but here is the gifthub for you
modular-overhaul , it was updated as recent as Feb 4th. It is NOT ready for 1.6 yet but if you would like to follow them, check and see if that mod would be able to replace skill prestige for you once updated (:
It looks like a very interesting mod, I'll be looking into this once it's updated, thanks :D

XiNaaru

Tiller

well i find, margo is OKAY but skill prestige is better, because for me, margo to much TO much. and i dont know if it is combatible with ne new custom skills :P