Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Poikoro

Newcomer
Phone: Xiaomi Poco X4 Pro

It's almost everything alright but when I'm fishing the fishing bar becomes giant, and the tool bar is too big too, it is not unplayable but is quite annoying because I recently started to play Screenshot_2023-01-11-14-46-54-428_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpgScreenshot_2023-01-11-14-46-29-372_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

19aw73

Cowpoke
thanks for the bug reports, everyone.

So far on our end (unreleased), we've fixed:
-child checking crash
-auto grabber weirdness
-virtual buttons drawing during intro
-horse is difficult to dismount
-can't forage on the horse
-can get stuck on edge of map if dismounting the horse

so no need to report those bugs anymore, for now.

we've been looking at all the reports and plan on fixing everything that we can, as soon as we can.
the toolbar issues and menu scaling issues are important and we plan on addressing them

Attachments

Cynical

Greenhorn
I had the same issue with Gus fridge . I saved by the fridge exited the game, turned off my ipad then went back in. For some reason this worked! Try lightly tapping once, not holding the spot or dragging, it worked for me. :)
I wish :(
I’ve tried everything I can think of but cannot complete ANY of the new quests that require placing items in special bins. As soon as I open the interface absolutely nothing is selectable anywhere. No items or buttons work except the X to close the interface.
I have not seen any acknowledgment that this is an issue that is actively under investigation. I understand things are hectic but the team has responded multiple times about things that are annoying but not game breaking

One more glitch to report:
I have to tap my collectors/anything else I store in my barns or coops many times before it actually allows me to use the machine. While I had already been considering removing several of the machines, the fact that the collectors won't allow me to use them very easily is kinda bothersome.
(My phone doesn't allow screen recording, so I can't show what I mean exactly)

Geo

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy A23

hello, the game save is not saving in the folder, I restarted the game to see if it was working and it always came back on the day that I left it in version 1.4

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
I wish :(
I’ve tried everything I can think of but cannot complete ANY of the new quests that require placing items in special bins. As soon as I open the interface absolutely nothing is selectable anywhere. No items or buttons work except the X to close the interface.
I have not seen any acknowledgment that this is an issue that is actively under investigation. I understand things are hectic but the team has responded multiple times about things that are annoying but not game breaking
We understand these issues are frustrating, but the main reason there may not be comments so far is because it's still being looked into but there's not enough information yet to justify posting. Let's be patient, not assume anything, and give what room we can; the bugs will be addressed eventually

Laddu

Greenhorn
Hey everyone, this fix should be rolling out (you may not have it yet but you will):

1/10 10:25PM PST:
- You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
- You can now place furniture on top of rugs
- Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
- Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
- Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
- Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
- Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

Please make sure to update your game to reflect these changes, and for some issues you might have to play through another day for them to take effect. If you're still having this issue after your game updates, please let us know. Thank you for your patience and for all the details you've given in the reports. Additionally, ConcernedApe is looking into the various UI problems people are having (such as with the weird spacing, small/large boxes, etc.).

Even if you've posted before, please continue to use the format in the original post, giving as much detail as possible, your phone type, information about your game, and screenshots/video.
1.5.6.35 still same problem game crash after clicking over new game or load

Android 8.1 Samsung Galaxy S5

Cynical

Greenhorn
We understand these issues are frustrating, but the main reason there may not be comments so far is because it's still being looked into but there's not enough information yet to justify posting. Let's be patient, not assume anything, and give what room we can; the bugs will be addressed eventually
I am more than willing to be patient :) I have just been checking Twitter, Reddit and this forum obsessively and have seen many ‘ Thank you for the report, we will look into it’ posts for other things, but nothing in response to this issue. If I could figure out how to transfer the save to my iphone I would try completing the quests on that as it seems to be almost exclusively tablets… and most reports I have seen are for ipad pros… some ipad airs and a sprinkle of other tablets. Some seem to only have a couple of the ‘drop off to a unique location’ quests that are problematic. Some manage to use auto arrange or place quest items in a different row etc but unfortunately nothing has worked for me on my iPad pro 12.9 inch for any of the affected quests.
I appreciate how very hard ConcernedApe and (I’m assuming) team have been working to put out patches as quickly as they have and I can wait however long it needs to take just as long as it has been acknowledged to be a known issue.

Tiny_Mouse37

Newcomer
Hi I’m on mobile iOS and is seems my stable keeps appearing in the wrong place from where I put it, as you can see the shadow is far off
24AB3F65-A596-42DF-91B3-0C7797EAA775.png

Bodaddy

Newcomer
Minor bug.
I increased toolbar size from default to 100. After quitting and loading the game the toolbar goes back to default size. Options slider still shows size as 100. If I move the slider off 100 and go back the size displays correctly.

Cynical

Greenhorn
Ah ha! Not exactly perfect but I have figured out how to manually transfer my save to my phone… completed the Robin hardwood quest and Qi’s quest for prismatic shards…finished out the day and manually moved my save back to my iPad.

Cynical

Greenhorn
Minor bug.
I increased toolbar size from default to 100. After quitting and loading the game the toolbar goes back to default size. Options slider still shows size as 100. If I move the slider off 100 and go back the size displays correctly.
Yeah, have that annoying issue as well. Every time I load the game you get everything that default teeny tiny size regardless of what you have your settings at. I have finally just given up changing it except for the mines as I can’t afford to fat finger the wrong item 😝

isopods

Newcomer
Samsung galaxy s9

When I try to load up stardew it pulls up the screen where it says to let the game have access to files to download my farms, but when I click allow access, the screen doesn't go away and it doesn't use the folder.

Attachments

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I am more than willing to be patient :) I have just been checking Twitter, Reddit and this forum obsessively and have seen many ‘ Thank you for the report, we will look into it’ posts for other things, but nothing in response to this issue. If I could figure out how to transfer the save to my iphone I would try completing the quests on that as it seems to be almost exclusively tablets… and most reports I have seen are for ipad pros… some ipad airs and a sprinkle of other tablets. Some seem to only have a couple of the ‘drop off to a unique location’ quests that are problematic. Some manage to use auto arrange or place quest items in a different row etc but unfortunately nothing has worked for me on my iPad pro 12.9 inch for any of the affected quests.
I appreciate how very hard ConcernedApe and (I’m assuming) team have been working to put out patches as quickly as they have and I can wait however long it needs to take just as long as it has been acknowledged to be a known issue.
Hey, thanks for the reports. I'm aware of this issue but haven't addressed it (specifically) yet, as I'm hoping that some big-picture UI reworking that is underway will solve this. Hopefully that will be ready in a few days and will address this, but if not, it's on my radar to fix for sure. Thanks for your patience
edit: Glad you were able to find a work-a-round for the time being! If you happen to want to test something out, I'd be curious to know if you click anywhere else on screen (besides the slots they should be able to be deposited into), whether the items can be deposited somewhere that is offset from where they should be going into?

bereaver

Greenhorn
Hey, thanks for the reports. I'm aware of this issue but haven't addressed it (specifically) yet, as I'm hoping that some big-picture UI reworking that is underway will solve this. Hopefully that will be ready in a few days and will address this, but if not, it's on my radar to fix for sure. Thanks for your patience
edit: Glad you were able to find a work-a-round for the time being! If you happen to want to test something out, I'd be curious to know if you click anywhere else on screen (besides the slots they should be able to be deposited into), whether the items can be deposited somewhere that is offset from where they should be going into?
Asus Zenfone Go ZC500TG (z00vd)
android 5.1
v 1.5.6.35 build 160

In previous versions (up to 1.4.5 inclusive), the image in the rooms and near with the sea disappeared in the game (it flickered with a black background), now hud and dialog boxes disappear during cut scenes (it also flickers, appearing and disappearing).

Example. There should have been a dialogue with the fisherman, but there is none.
3.png

Hud quickly appears and disappears
1.png

2.png

There should have been a hud here too.
4.png

Grandpa's letter in the office is missing and appears only occasionally.
5.png

Last edited:

Mynameisjeff

Newcomer
iPad Air 4th generation

- The sound of the fishing rod reeling keeps playing after you stop fishing.
- It looks weird when you are donating objects to the museum.
BB162ABA-C0D1-44A2-AD57-E376C206D585.png