Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Hannah545

Newcomer
Mobile: Huawei p20,

My game isn't picking up any save files, I've checked the files and they're all there but it isn't picking anything up even when I reinstall. Please help!

frorez

Greenhorn
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is out on mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!
Please don't reply to this post! We'll see your report, I promise!

NOTE: The updates "roll out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which ramp up afterwards. If you don't yet have these updates, you will, so please be patient! If your issue is listed in the patches below, please ensure you are fully updated before reporting.

1/7 6:30 PM PST:
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, and includes:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

1/8 8:00PM PST:
the second bug fix patch is incoming:
-Fixed crash if you "emergency load" and have junimo huts
-Fixed issue where NPC's were found in strange places, and walking where they aren't supposed to
-Fixed issue where the horse was missing after an emergency load
-Fixed issue where shipping bin deposits would be lost after an emergency load
-Fixed animals getting stuck outside and becoming upset
-Fixed issue where cursors were showing up in menus
-Fixed inability to advance text during the "Solarian Chronicles" event
-Fixed issue where auto-grabbers were erroneously showing as "full"
-Restored the missing starter quest
-Tapping on supply crates now auto-selects an appropriate tool
-Fixed pathfinding issue with the secret fishing spot in the Beach Farm
-"Add items to stacks" button added to chests
Модель телефона: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Версия: 1.5.6.33
Баг: полоска которая должна быть под текстом будет лезть на него
Язык русский

Attachments

Orchid

Cowpoke
Did you check that little patch up north of your drop-off bin? I was having this problem with Penny too yesterday, then remembered Emily used to go there alot. She was sitting in the cubby.
Not sure of what spot you mean, could you provide a screenshot?. Beside the house? See screenshot, no Elliot. I searched the whole grounds for Elliot, cannot find him on Saturdays.

Attachments

Orion

Farmhand
Type of phone: Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Android)
Details of your issue: after the recent update the game interface doesn't occupy the whole screen of my phone, there is a large blank on the top of my screen, I did uninstalling and re installing the app but it doesn't fix it, please fix this my dear dev, I just can't play with the problem and also every time I start the game the toolbar becomes large in scale. thank youu my dear devs!
Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 21.07.19.png

Phone: iPhone 12
Stardew Version: 1.5.6.34
Issue: When playing background media (ex. spotify, soundcloud), the game will freeze until the media is paused/stopped.
Misc Info: Occasionally stops the game entirely, though it seems inconsistent.

NannyO

Cowpoke
I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but none of my animals will go inside their homes when it rains or at night. Even during the day, if I try to interact with them I get the “[animal’s name] is trying to sleep” message.
I had the same problem. My autoharvesters were also not working. I took them out and put them into a chest, used a rain totem and next day the animals were inside and stayed inside. I exited and turned off my ipad. After restarting I put the harvestors in place. This solved the issue. Hope it helps. :)

Fhernhache

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20
Bug: Game closes at end of day without saving.

Twice the game kicked me out when the day ended and put me at the beginning of that same day when I opened the game again. Once when I went to bed, once when falling asleep on Ginger Island. Haven't tried again.
Tried again - Pierre's little box for goodies might be the problem - or getting packages as such. I remembered that I got his package the morning of the day in question (summer 3) and put it next to the big box on my farm. So I tried doing the day without interacting with the mailbox. Went to Ginger Island, went home, went to bed, the game saved. Next day, summer 4, I got up, went to the mailbox, put Pierres box next to the big selling box, went to bed and the game closed without saving. Maybe this helps locating the error. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

NannyO

Cowpoke
Device: iPad Pro 4th generation
I cannot properly use the iridium watercan or hoe. The player character walks forward instead of using the tool. A possible fix suggestion would be to prevent the player moving while pressing to use the tools, if that is possible. :)

JustCallMeSPED

Greenhorn
Type of phone: OnePlus 9 (LE2115)
Android Version: 13
Stardew Version: Latest
Details of your issue:
Using a workbench undoes all sorting of at least one box whose items were used to create the object.

ochinchin

Newcomer
Type of phone: VIVO Y11
Details of your issue: I can't click these slime balls near the bottom wall nor pass over them to get my diamonds in some of my crystalariums.
Screenshots:
1673444652816.png

1673444669072.png

NannyO

Cowpoke
Device: iPad pro 12.9 inch, current iOS and updated both patches

As mentioned, any quest that requires dropping items to a ‘new’ location (Qi’s bin, Robin’s woodpile, Willy’s worm bin, Gus’ fridge etc) cannot be completed. Once the transfer interface is open the quest items cannot be selected. Tried every spot in my inventory and tried changing to joystick controls.
I had the same issue with Gus fridge . I saved by the fridge exited the game, turned off my ipad then went back in. For some reason this worked! Try lightly tapping once, not holding the spot or dragging, it worked for me. :)

pattiho

Newcomer
Hi, whenever I go to sleep on the day I visited the community center for the first time by myself, after going to bed, the saving screen gets stuck. If I go back to the save game without visiting the cc, saving is possible. If I try to go to the cc on a different day to trigger the encounter with rasmodius, it gets stuck at saving again.
Device ipad 4 mini os 15.7

Ms Willow

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (1st gen)
Details of your issue:
1- In the carpenter shop, impossible to drop the 80 hardwood to complete robin special order. I can’t even select them, and the size of the inventory seems off (it’s off centered)
2- The menu to paint buildings is really hard to use: the 3 bars (for hue, saturation and lightness) are very close to each other. I always accidentaly click on the wrong one, and often can’t even select them if the sliders are a bit too close.

Screenshots/video:
View attachment 13496
View attachment 13497
I have the same issue. Cant drag the hardwoods to the pile no matter how hard i tried….

Ms Willow

Newcomer
Hello, The device is ipad.

ever since the new update, there are two issues I encountered:

1. I cannot change the direction of the sligshot using the joystick… the stone can only be thrown to the direction the character is facing at…
2. I cannot drag the hardwood to Robin’s pile thus unable to complete the special request

How soon can these issues be fixed…? Cant they be even resolved?

Polly.li

Greenhorn
iPad Pro 11 inch, iOS 15.7
Not possible to place trash in the bin at the train platform for Linus’s special order quest, not by clicking, not by drag-and-drop

C9D18B93-C446-4608-89CD-32A103670EA9.png
Update: IT WORKED after I clicked the “arrange” button! Items were rearranged in my inventory and I had no issues placing items in the bin after that!

Polly.li

Greenhorn
I have the same issue. Cant drag the hardwoods to the pile no matter how hard i tried….
Interestingly, I had no issues placing hardwood in the pile for Robin’s quest, but can’t place trash in the bin at the train station for Linus’s quest.

Update: IT WORKED after I clicked the “arrange” button! Items were rearranged in my inventory and I had no issues placing items in the bin after that!

Last edited:

Sunny_

Cowpoke
Samsung A71, Android 13, 2nd patch installed. Spring 27 Saturday.
New bugs. I woke up, clicked on my kid but he is frozen no reaction. AND my husband Elliot disappeared! He obviously gave the dog water but Elliot is not in front of the house as usual nor inside. Have been searching him even at the beach. Nowhere..... Oh and we have full hearts. I'm sad.
That also happened to me, my spouse (Alex) didn't follow his Sunday schedule (he was nowhere to be found) and later that day there was a festival and he didn't show up.