Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Ereo

Helper
Phone: Fairphone 3

Pathing issue: when using tap to move to get into the parrot express, the character often gets stuck trying to enter from the side and just keeps running against the wall.

The floors of the volcano dungeon do not have numbers displayed. I'm not sure about regular mine floors, but I think they were missing the numbers as well.

The donation menu of the field office is a bit wonky and the donated items keep lingering slightly below the spot where they belong.

Letten.

Greenhorn
Phone: Redmi K40
Version: 1.5.6.34
Quality bobber do not seem to be effective, and the fish caught with fishing rods equipped with quality bobber are not iridium quality.

Ogre

Greenhorn
Device: ZTE Blade A7 2020, Android 9.
Game version 1.5.6.34, same 1.5.6.33
Bug report:
I've noticed that when you get an iridium quality pale ale in your inventory, or maybe another product of some quality from basement barrels, in my case it's an iridium quality pale ale, then you try to sell it through a mini-shipping box or sometimes through a normal shipping box, then when you go to bed to play crashes, and when you return to your save without interacting with this item in any way, the day deteriorates and continues to crash, you have to start the day again. I also have artisan perk.
Video attached:
Video 1 - clear day, trying to sell ale via mini-shipping box and start new day, result - crash.
video link: https://twitter.com/Kel_Ogre/status/1613200972439748610?s=20&t=gX2bAPG0r9X79m_GVxT1Ow
Video 2 - clear day, trying to sell ale via common shipping box and go sleep, result - success, but it seems pretty random.
video link: https://twitter.com/Kel_Ogre/status/1613201082406035457?s=20&t=gX2bAPG0r9X79m_GVxT1Ow
Video 3 - clear day ,trying to sell ale via common shipping box after doing all my daily stuff ang then go sleep, result - crash.
video link: https://twitter.com/Kel_Ogre/status/1613201179424473089?s=20&t=gX2bAPG0r9X79m_GVxT1Ow
Video 4 - clear day, opening chest with ale storaged in without touching it after doing all my daily stuff and then go sleep, result - crash.
video link: https://twitter.com/Kel_Ogre/status/1613201255823773696?s=20&t=lJ5cKE9_K4cpZthNm2LxqQ
Video 5 - clear day, after doing all my daily stuff, not opening chest with ale and not interacting with ale in any way,go sleep, result - success.
video link: https://twitter.com/Kel_Ogre/status/1613201351348994049?s=20&t=gX2bAPG0r9X79m_GVxT1Ow

Last edited:

raninyan

Greenhorn
iPad Pro 11 inch, iOS 15.7
Not possible to place trash in the bin at the train platform for Linus’s special order quest, not by clicking, not by drag-and-drop

View attachment 13551
Update: IT WORKED after I clicked the “arrange” button! Items were rearranged in my inventory and I had no issues placing items in the bin after that!
Ipad pro 2021 M1 11 inch here,
It still didn't work with my device even after i clicked the rearrange button :'(

flamenguista

Newcomer
Device: Moto G6 (Android 8) Version: 1.5.6.35

Game crashes whenever I try to leave the farm. Created a new save and it was all going ok, but after a few in-game days it started crashing too.

Are there any plans to work on these? Because I've seen similar reports from other players, but now it seems like the devs have moved on to "simpler" bugs and UI fixes.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, this fix should be rolling out (you may not have it yet but you will):

1/10 10:25PM PST:
- You can no longer auto attack in the slime hutch unless you have a weapon selected
- You can now place furniture on top of rugs
- Fixed disappearing weapon upon unforging
- Fix for inability to leave festivals using tap-to-move
- Actually fixes the missing horse after emergency load
- Actually fixes the missing shipping bin deposits after emergency load
- Potentially fixed a few strange crashes

Please make sure to update your game to reflect these changes, and for some issues you might have to play through another day for them to take effect. If you're still having this issue after your game updates, please let us know. Thank you for your patience and for all the details you've given in the reports. Additionally, ConcernedApe is looking into the various UI problems people are having (such as with the weird spacing, small/large boxes, etc.).

Even if you've posted before, please continue to use the format in the original post, giving as much detail as possible, your phone type, information about your game, and screenshots/video.

Last edited:

Dinis

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi note 8
Problem: My new stardew valley 1.5 save is not on the stardewvalley folder.
Details: I decided to create a new farm to play the 1.5 update. But when i create it i noticed that the farm is not on the folder. Because of that i already lost a 15 day save.
IMG_20230111_163131.jpg
Screenshot_2023-01-11-16-04-08-614_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg

ne2cher

Newcomer
Google pixel 3

Minor bug in the museum. Sometimes some items (or inventory cells idk) close the transfer dialog and double.

TinaSDV

Newcomer
Device: IOS
Details; upon playing the game, if I try to play music at the same time (Spotify), the entire game freezes until I turn the music off.

Last edited:
Ei pessoal!

A atualização 1.5 já está disponível para dispositivos móveis, então podemos começar a coletar relatórios de possíveis problemas. Se você encontrar algum problema nesta atualização, poste abaixo e forneça o máximo de informações possível:

Estaremos redirecionando postagens relacionadas ao mobile 1.5 para este tópico para tentar manter tudo em um só lugar. Obrigada!
Por favor, não responda a este post! Veremos seu relatório, prometo!

NOTA: As atualizações "roll out", o que significa que apenas uma pequena porcentagem de jogadores (escolhidos aleatoriamente) terão no início, que aumentam depois. Se você ainda não tem essas atualizações, terá , então, por favor, seja paciente! Se o seu problema estiver listado nos patches abaixo, verifique se você está totalmente atualizado antes de relatar.

07/01 18:30 PST:
o primeiro patch de correção de bug está chegando e inclui:
- Corrigido acidente envolvendo crianças
-Inventários de captura automática agora funcionam corretamente
-Corrigida a barra de ferramentas travada ao usar o preenchimento da barra de ferramentas
-Corrigido Junimos não depositando suas colheitas na cabana
-Botões virtuais não são mais desenhados durante a introdução
-O cavalo agora é mais fácil de desmontar
-Procurar enquanto estiver a cavalo agora é reativado
- Corrigido o problema em que você poderia ficar preso fora do mapa se desmontasse um cavalo
- Corrigida incapacidade de tocar geodos na bigorna de Clint
-Aumento do tamanho do texto coreano
-Adicionado idioma chinês de volta ao jogo

1/8 20:00 PST:
o segundo patch de correção de bug está chegando:
- Corrigida falha se você "carregar emergência" e tiver cabanas junimo
-Corrigido o problema em que os NPCs eram encontrados em lugares estranhos e andando onde não deveriam
- Corrigido problema em que o cavalo estava faltando após uma carga de emergência
-Corrigido o problema em que os depósitos do compartimento de remessa eram perdidos após uma carga de emergência
- Corrigidos animais ficando presos do lado de fora e ficando chateados
-Corrigido o problema em que os cursores apareciam nos menus
- Corrigida a incapacidade de avançar o texto durante o evento "Solarian Chronicles"
- Corrigido o problema em que os captadores automáticos eram exibidos erroneamente como "cheios"
-Restaurou a missão inicial ausente
-Tocar em caixas de suprimentos agora seleciona automaticamente uma ferramenta apropriada
- Corrigido o problema de descoberta de caminho com o local de pesca secreto na Fazenda da Praia
- Botão "Adicionar itens às pilhas" adicionado aos baús

1/10 22:25 PST:
o terceiro patch de correção de bug está chegando: