Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

LunaGeb

Greenhorn
iPad user here! Ok, so I played all week, but a lot of the main issues I had were universal and were addressed in the patch updates that have been released so far. However, I still get the horse going back to it’s stable when the game emergency closes.
As a long time user I would like to request that the health bars get the ability to get moved around. I’m right handed and I’ve died in the mines countless times from not being able to look at the status during an intense battle with many monsters at once. My hand blocks the view completely.

Anyway, here is the first video that shows how’s the leaves and petals behave.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is what happens with leave/petals, I have notgone into winter yet, but I assume similar physical properties might be present. <a href="https://t.co/ShDoqBP0OR">pic.twitter.com/ShDoqBP0OR</a></p>&mdash; Estefany Gebert (@EstefanyGebert) <a href="https://twitter.com/EstefanyGebert/status/1613050027437625344?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">January 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Something I was pleasantly surprised with was the new ability to change the color of my buildings! Unfortunately the silos are not included. Here is what happens when I was changing the color of the stable. Everything else worked fine while changing their color.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here, I have changed the color of my coop, barn and house. However, the stable keeps moving up while the shadow stays. <a href="https://t.co/WllS5yzYWU">pic.twitter.com/WllS5yzYWU</a></p>&mdash; Estefany Gebert (@EstefanyGebert) <a href="https://twitter.com/EstefanyGebert/status/1613047825813704704?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">January 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Included screenshots, one is of relevant specs of the iPad I’m using, the other isof another bug that is still persistent after both updates so far. When donating to the museum, this is what the boxes look like.
4BEF3AEB-76B6-4CC4-9E00-96A4D11AB4DD.jpeg
08895FB4-CB7B-474B-A729-41D50D8147C1.png

Nimerria

Greenhorn
Mobile device: IPad pro 3rd gen 12.9
ios; 15.4.1 and 15.7.2 and 16.2 all have same issue

issue: can’t deposit Bulletin board items and random crashes.

I have Gus’s Famous Omelet and community cleanup quests And I gathered all the eggs and trash after accepting the quests without having any eggs or trash in my bag beforehand. When I go to Gus’s fridge every item is greyed out except the eggs, the sort button and trash button. It will not let me select or interact with anything. The same for the community cleanup quest. Everything is greyed out except the trash, and I can’t select any of it to deposit. Also crash at random at any point. I can get out of bed. Walk a bit then crash.

Attachments

Last edited:

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Redmi 9 Android 12
Details of your issue: I acquired cloth from the desert trader and Emily hasn't shown up on my farmer's house to give permission to use her sewing machine. It's been two in-game weeks. And I'm unable to use her sewing machine

blaaackrose

Newcomer
I'm playing on Android with gameSir controller and unfortunately putting items in chest isn't possible with controller like it is on PC. Not sure if bug or missing feature so... But in general I'm missing "add to existing stack" on mobil, this would be so helpful.

alocasia

Greenhorn
Type of phone - Pixel 7 (Android 13)
Issue details - Opened app, gave me directions to change the save location for the update. I followed the directions but when I open the app it doesn't show any saved games. I located a Stardew Valley folder on my phone but it's empty and I have not been able to find my save files.

Aotic

Greenhorn
I messaged a while ago too, but i am unable to listen to apple music. When trying to do so, the game freezes and i have to restart the day. Apple phone xs.

Zer0

Greenhorn
Phone - iPhone 8 plus
I don’t know if this is a bug but whenever I play music the entire game freezes and when I pause the music the game unfreezes all I want to do is listen to my own music after a while

A couple of things I had that were bugged:
1. I gathered multiple kinds of wine from my kegs in a shed and only had one set in my inventory.
2. My auto grabbers were mixed up between my coops. I have multiple. One with rabbits and ducks, the other with chickens. The auto grabber in my R&D coop showed that there were items inside when there shouldn’t have been (it did not let me open it.) While the auto grabber in my chicken coop did not show any items when it should have been almost full.

Snack

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iphone 11
Details of the issue: Hello! I noticed lately that when i was playing journey of the prairie king that the gameplay was made to be bigger and easier to see, with this however, i also noticed that the bar on top of it that is made to show how far in the level you are was suspended above the screen and thus invisible! It does not make it unplayable and i noticed no such problem with junimo kart but i though it would just be the best of i reported it anyways.

Quadroff

Newcomer
Cant go to sleep(the game crashes) on Redmi 9T(android 12) and Amazon Fire HD10 7th gen(android 5), even though it worked fine an in-game day before, so I guess it must be due to selling about 250 crops using shipping bin. Everything works fine if i load the previous save(the one made at night, not the emergency save). Gonna try doing everything without emergency saves.

Quadroff

Newcomer
So getting through the full day without emergency saves didn't work. However I think the issue might be connected to the time, because i go to bed past 00:00 on all of the attempts.

Larchaeologue

Newcomer
Mobile device: IPad pro 3rd gen 12.9
ios; 15.4.1

issue: can’t deposit Bulliten board items and random crashes.

I have Gus’s Famous Omlett and community cleanup quests And I gathered all the eggs and trash after accepting the quests without having any eggs or trash in my bag beforehand. When I go to Gus’s fridge every item is greyed out except the eggs, the sort button and trash button. It will not let me select or interact with anything. The same for the community cleanup quest. Everything is greyed out except the trash and I can’t select any of it to deposit. Also crash at random at any point..I can get out of bed..walk a bit then crash.
Aaayyyyyy same problem! Gus’s omelette quest is doing my head in, I’ve tried gathering up entirely fresh eggs, only attempting to deposit 24 of the one kind of egg, opening and closing the game, and holding the items above my head when approaching the fridge but it’s not letting me deposit items into Gus’s fridge space. I am also playing on an iPad, and some of the formatting of the text boxes seems to be quite small, like it’s formatted to fill the space on an iphone screen instead of matching the dimensions of an iPad, and nothing in the settings section seemed to give any indication of this being an issue I could adjust myself.

randomsavage

Newcomer
Mobile: Sony Xperia I IV, android 13

I build a shed then I placed a stone chest against the wall (see picture). At this time I could interact with the chest, but then I upgraded the shed and now I can't interact with the chest.

Attachments

sleepymommyowl

Farmhand
Hi again. Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE user. Still waiting to get the latest patch released around 5 hrs ago. Made a new save just to see how things are. Discovered that I can't speak to nor interact with Marnie when she's at the Saloon, even if I haven't spoken to/interacted with her yet. Haven't tried speaking to/interacting with her in other scenarios, though, to check if the bug only happens when at the Saloon. Thanks! ❤

Attachments

sa1105

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Was trying to purchase some animals (chickens specifically). When I hit purchase I got a "white chickens can't live here message" when I clicked the button. Then it still took me to my farm to choose the building but it wouldn't let me actually select a coop and the "x" to cancel was gone. I was stuck on building selection without being able to select. I had to close the game.