Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

El Farmer

Greenhorn
Pixel 5 updated to Android 13

Can't leave the Stardew Valley Fair. The tiles closest to the exit path will not turn either green or red when I tap on them to make the character walk there, this happens when trying to exit to the beach, to Marnie's, and to the bus stop. Zooming in or out does not change it.
Hey i have the same problem. It worked when I tapped and held for a moment, but it's not as easy as before.

Dhy

Newcomer
On iPad (9th generation) I’m not able to drag items into Willie’s barrel or Gus’ fridge. The correct items are highlighted, but I can’t find any way to drag and drop or select and move the items to complete the quest.

Attachments

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.1.2 ; game version 1.5.6.32
Details of your issue: Enchanting the weapon has no effect even though ingredients are consumed; Also - it's very difficult to place the ingredient In the forge (doesn't stick to the slot)
Screenshots/video: will record next attempt, didn't expect this to happen the first time so no visual evidence at this time
Any other info that might be relevant: Tried enchanting Galaxy Sword (no previous enchantments) with Prismatic Shard and 20 Cinder Shards - ingredients had been consumed with no effect on the item (unless it's there w/o any indication)
There is currently a bug that the new mod will be under the box gump of the item. Its hard to see but just look under the speed or whatever, out of the box.

Azaelignem

Newcomer
Phone: moto G60

Issue: when Open a shop menú i can't get out, click on exit menu and the menú it's Open again, You can exit touching fast another buton o move over.

iknowww

Greenhorn
I found a bug when you open a calendar or a mission poster the screen does not close, it also affects if you open the screen to buy something or build something with some npc. I don't know if it only happens to me just in case this is my samsung a20 device
I have the same problem

bguilhermes

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Motorola Moto G9 Plus

Details of the issue: when I open Pierre's store calendar, I can't close and continue the game, the calendar screen is stuck
Screenshot_20230109-131426.png

please fix it as soon as possible, thank you!

bebeca0000

Greenhorn
Celular: Android, Motorola g8 play/ problema: estou no dia 2 de verão do ano 3 e n consigo sair desse dia, tento acessar os coletores dos animais e n consigo, n se passa nem 3 min de jogo e ele trava e sai sozinho, toda hora q eu tento tirar print, fica essa tela preta

Attachments

Orchid

Cowpoke
Samsung A71, Android 13, 2nd patch installed. Spring 27 Saturday.
New bugs. I woke up, clicked on my kid but he is frozen no reaction. AND my husband Elliot disappeared! He obviously gave the dog water but Elliot is not in front of the house as usual nor inside. Have been searching him even at the beach. Nowhere..... Oh and we have full hearts. I'm sad.

Attachments

El Farmer

Greenhorn
Samsung s21. I am unable to access auto grabber in coops, in barns it sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't. It shows white, meaning it's full but I can't retrieve items.
Also it's not easy to leave events now, character is blocked in town hall and can't return home
Seems like it's working again

ravenn

Greenhorn
Device : Redmi 10
Issues : after I went to Willy Shop I couldn't close the menu. Day 3 Year 1 during raining
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

EightySix4

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Pro (iOS 15.6.1)

When fishing, sometimes the “reeling“ sound effect will get stuck and continue to play non-stop after exiting the fishing mini game.

This has happened to me 3 or 4 times out of the ~40ish (?) times that I’ve gone fishing. The sound effect continues to play even if you fish again (the sound effect plays over itself), throughout the save screen when sleeping and into the next day, as well as when exiting the save file to the main menu. I’ve only been able to get it to stop by exiting the game entirely and re-launching the app.

bebeca0000

Greenhorn
Estou aq dnvkkk. Celular: Motorola g8 play. Problema: o cenario tem tido algumas linhas oq n é mt, mas me deixa um pouco incomodado/ os animais aparentemente não tem se alimentado, e eu n consigo dizer o por quê, já que o celeiro ja esta na última construção com a comida automática e meus armazenamentos de ração estão cheios

Attachments

mahmingtea

Greenhorn
Device : iQOO 9 5G
Android 13
App Version : 1.5.6.33

Bugs encountered:
  1. Can't close menu like calendar, tailoring, forge etc...
  2. Item lost when taking down equipped item while tailoring.
  3. When using joystick and buttons:
    1. Placing anything on the ground like seeds, fertilizer and flooring now works with both button (interact and tool button), but cannot place anything with interact button while walking. Placing with tool button is also very inconsistent / skipping a lot of tiles.
    2. Cannot harvest crops while walking sideways. Can only harvest while walking up or down.
Re-installed the app and create a new game did not solve the issue.

ezgif-5-e6bf6edbe4.gif

Last edited:

ksnx

Greenhorn
loving the update so far :) I’m playing on an iPhonexs and have been unable to collect items won in the claw game. They drop into the box on the mini game correctly but do not appear in inventory.

verever

Newcomer
My Phone:Galaxy Tab A 8 sm-t290 tablet

Problem: Robin's construction menu does not have an option to paint buildings.
Screenshot_20230109-173234.jpg

Satuu

Newcomer
Celular:
Moto G6 play, Android 9 Pie
Você tem problemas, recentes, sempre que abro alguma caixa de venda, ou entrada, quando abro ou mural das missões normais e especiais, eu não consigo fechar ela novamente, e tenho q fechar o jogo, e volta desde o início do dia.
Não consegui anexar nenhum arquivo