Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

SammyJ

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 5th generation
Details of your issue: for the special order Gus’s famous omelette - can only add eggs to the that are on the top row of the inventory
I have tried this multiple times with different egg types and have closed the game etc. and the issue still occurs

(separately other issues also occurring that I’ve seen on this thread are scrolling inventoryon the side and the issue with the auto grabber disappearing items also occurs)

Attachments

agates

Newcomer
Hi! A bug I've noticed is that it's very hard to scroll the inventory bar on the left side of the screen. I play on a MotoG 2021 Power and I have the options set so that I have a vertical toolbar.

marionchosay78

Greenhorn
The only issue I have is that the menus are so small now. I have Apple iPad Air 5th gen (2022). It’s just harder to read everything. Otherwise, I love this game. It’s my crack! Lol

pippa

Greenhorn
Thanks so much for the update! Love this game!!

phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max running iOS 15.5

ETA: I fixed this. Turns out my backpack was full. 🤦‍♀️😆 I started a new game. Day 1 went to Pierre’s to spend my 500g and I can’t buy anything. He’s there. I get the screen to purchase, but it won’t allow me to buy anything.

ETA: this is still happening. Also, I used to get the purchase screen after greeting Pierre, but now I don’t.
D8A6F84C-4436-455A-AB90-BACBD763E300.png

Last edited:

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
thanks for the bug reports, everyone.

So far on our end (unreleased), we've fixed:
-child checking crash
-auto grabber weirdness
-virtual buttons drawing during intro
-horse is difficult to dismount
-can't forage on the horse
-can get stuck on edge of map if dismounting the horse

so no need to report those bugs anymore, for now.

we've been looking at all the reports and plan on fixing everything that we can, as soon as we can.
the toolbar issues and menu scaling issues are important and we plan on addressing them

Ipad 7th generation
Games crashes after a while so i tried deleting the game and entered my account but it doesn't let me in when i click check it exits. Please fix this

Biiju

Newcomer
iPad (5th Generation)

On controller the button to bring up the journal now brings up the crafting menu. I have to use touch screen to bring up the journal. Please change it so the triangle button (Ps4 controller) can bring up the journal instead.

Moe

Greenhorn
On an iPad.
Cannot crack open any geodes. I tried it on a new beach farm created after downloading the update and altho the geode (same results for the three types of geodes I tried) has the red circle around it, hitting Clint’s anvil does nothing. If I click a couple more times randomly on the screen the game crashes.

I opened an old save and went to Clints with geodes I already had in stock, and was still unable to crack any geodes open.

Thanks!

Catrose

Newcomer
IOS iPad

Game crashes when I try to use home sewing machine. Allows me to add one item (fabric, clothes or item to craft) but adding second causes game to crash. Doesn't matter which item is added first, the game crashes once a second is also there

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
I think I may have fixed the toolbar issue (on my end, not yet released).
Question: everyone who is experiencing toolbar issues, if you go into the game menu/options tab and scroll to the bottom...what is your toolbar padding value?

Gale

Cowpoke
Type of phone: Oppo F5 Android 7.1.1, ColorOS 3.2
Details of your issue: When opening the game it says to copy farm to a new location. Pressing 'OK' led me to another screen but there was only a RECENT file folder and nothing else.
Screenshots/video:324043515_857657815353581_2046730929012066916_n.jpg320071744_3429672790613410_3516445630876735026_n.jpg
Any other info that might be relevant: I do have insufficient storage space, so many files, and an android version 7. I dunno if that's related or anything but just saying.

Last edited:

starlitesky

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A21
Details of your issue: I cannot collect from the preserves jars closest to the front wall in my shed. The left sidebar is frozen.

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
Type of phone : Realme Pad X
Details of issue : the in game ui is very small in my mentioned device(Android tablet). Like the menu, health/energy bar, almost everything seems small, it makes the game harder to play. Some options to adjust/increase ui size would be appreciated.
Screenshots :
1. Inventory before update:
View attachment 12413
2. Inventory after update:
View attachment 12414
Look at the health and energy bar:
View attachment 12415
Text fonts are smaller after update:
View attachment 12416
Relevant info : i think this is only happening in Android tablets. Phone users ui seem to be fine
I have an iPhone 12 and this has happened to me too, don’t know if it’s part of the update or a bug

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
This happens to me too on iPhone 12. My milk got stuck in the auto harvester.
Same for me, I have an iPhone 12 and some things either disappear or you can’t pick them up from the auto grabber as if they were zoomed out of the screen