Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
I have a iPhone 12 mini iOS
Whenever I hoe something (like an artifact spot), it freezes my character and I can’t move or click anything. I then restart the game, and then I start from the very beginning of the day (it didn’t save my progress)

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16.2

Having many of the same issues others have described.

* UI scaling problems
* Vertical toolbar won’t scroll
* Pigs and cows were all grumpy/thin even though the auto feeder was working. (Coop animals, who weren’t outside, were fine.)
* Items disappearing from autograbber
* Without the vertical toolbar, the notch interferes with moving between areas, and the OS task switching bar on the bottom of the screen obscures toolbar items
* toolbar shifts between top and bottom when moving around—even when just walking inside the coop or barn
* dismounting from horse is difficult, and foraging from horseback is no longer possible.
Im having the exact same problems as you (I have an iPhone 12 mini), with the addition of my game freezing whenever I hoe an artifact spot, and I reload the game and it doesn’t save my progress

quixoticgeek

Greenhorn
Phone: Fairphone 3
Version: Android 11

1) Can't use the water obelisk (beach) when mounted on the horse.
2) clicking on the silo to see how much hay I have left does nothing, on or off horseback.
3) Digging up artefact spots causes the game to freeze. It doesn't happen every time, the game freezes, music still plays then when the song gets to the end of it's loop the game goes silent. Horse still moves. Doesn't happen with the same artefact spot every time, but does with various spots across the map.
4) tapping on the horse when riding does not always cause dismount.

I haven't tried any other features yet.

J

Last edited:

WhiteR0se

Newcomer
Huawei Mate 20 Lite

I cannot provide screenshots because I cannot find them, must have changed location somehow but I will try to explain. The thing is I can't access town from my farm. I take the right exit and it just won't budge, sometimes a number would appear (413/426 or 446/446) but not always. The other entrances by Marnie's farm/Jordi's shop don't work either, same issue. Fortunately I have the beach totem, that's the only way to access town - from the beach. I tried everything I could think of, clicked the area many times and re entered the game, nothing works.

Arpegious

Farmhand
Type of phone: Samsung galaxy A12 -Android 12 Ver.
Details of your issue: Hi guys, I tried to play my file game but everytime I tried to slect it to goes to the charge window and the it crashes.
Screenshots/video: https://youtu.be/mZe8Yn2UstEhttps://youtu.be/mZe8Yn2UstE
Video
Any other info: I played the smapi version for android but it was a year ago and I wasn't using mods at the moment I updated the game.

Attachments

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
Also I’m not sure if this is a bug, or just the new update layout, but my inventory (when I open it up) and when I open chests, etc, is oddly scaled- like it’s unevenly distributed unlike how it was before the update
This is also the same with uneven scaling of speech bubbles of the villagers
First picture (I’m a rancher) is before update, second is after (now farmer)

Attachments

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
Also I’m not sure if this is a bug, or just the new update layout, but my inventory (when I open it up) and when I open chests, etc, is oddly scaled- like it’s unevenly distributed unlike how it was before the update
This is also the same with uneven scaling of speech bubbles of the villagers
First picture (I’m a rancher) is before update, second is after (now farmer)
Sorry first pic is accident

Aigred

Newcomer
Phone: OnePlus 9 Pro
Details of your issue: 1# While in mines, game sort of "freezes", changing item in hand seems to fix it most of the times.
2# Using Xbox One Controller via bluetooth to play the game, pre 1.5 worked fine, after updating to 1.5 dialogues seem to react to both pressing "A" button and releasing it, so if I wanted to speed up dial box I would have to hold "A" button to speed up text and release hold when text it finished, otherwise I unintentionally skip dialogue boxes. Not game breaking, but definitely unconvenient. No idea about other controllers.
3# Slime seems to have abnormally increased jump distance making it much much harder to evade attacks.
Screenshots/video: None unfortunatelly.

Good job on updating the game, was definitely worth waiting so long for this, amazing work! Thank you for amazing game, keep it up!

Lord Cathao

Cowpoke
Phone: LG Galaxy A11

Bugs:

1. Obvious one that everyone has. The Juminos not picking up their stuff. This one is extremely bad, id almost suggest a hotfix for it, instead of in a update a week out.

2. I was at the end of Winter when I updated. Isn't it always supposed to Rain day 3 or 4 of Spring. It didn't. It is now day 15 or so and it still hasn't rained.

3. The animals out at night. This is actually pretty big too as they AREN'T happy about this and now all my animals are on 0 happiness and tell me to F off when I pet them.

4. I used to be able to minimize the game and look up something on Stardew valley wiki, and click back as long as it was within 5 minutes or so. Now it crashes and restarts every time.

5. Maybe I don't know what I am doing yet because I've never been to the volcanic islands, but it seems a bit empty. I've been able to get 2 walnuts, one which I gave to a parrot and the next parrot I see wants 10.

6. I returned home from the Island with my scepter, put some stuff in chests, came out and logged in front of my house and closed the game to come here. Now I can't load to where I last was. It will load the game, but then minimizes upon loading in. And then the above thing happens. The game restarts.

UPDATE: I figured out #6. I had recently gotten the sewing kit from Emily in the mail. I logged out with it in my backpack. I replicated this a few times. I guess the game doesn't like that item. I will refrain from getting my mail for awhile. :)

Last edited:

basriki

Newcomer
phone type; IPhone SE

issue; when donating to the museum and given a reward, the reward might go into a slot which has not been unlocked. the only way i could fix this was buying the last inventory upgrade, and before i had bought the upgrade i was unable to find out what either of the items were
324ACB14-78C9-4B90-B9AE-6646A7AAF076.png

th3mariposa

Greenhorn
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
type of phone: apple iPhone 14
Bug: I can’t click on anything in my toolbar except for the last 3 items on the very right. Anything on the left I can’t click. I use the joystick and 2 buttons option.
Edit: I also would like to add that this is on a save from 1.4. It seems after I exit the game and reopen it, it works again. But it didn’t after a while.

Last edited:

Kayemm

Greenhorn
Device: iPad 8th gen
iOS version 15.6.1
Farm layout: standard
Weather: raining

Opened a game I was in the middle of after downloading the update. Summer day 18. Sam showed up on my porch to tell me about his concert in Zulu city that day at 4. Once he went away, I heard trees falling on my farm. I have trees growing over past the greenhouse by Granddad’s shrine. Robin was over there walking around and every time she walked into a tree it came down. When I talked to her, she said how rain didn’t keep her from her work. She walked around my farm, walking over the water of the fishponds and small pond at the bottom of my standard farm. Then she went and sat down halfway up the cliff to the left of the shrine, and said ”Nothing to report Doc, I’m feeling as healthy as ever.” On her way out of the farm, she destroyed any machines in her way so I lost a workbench, mayo machine, cheese machine, and furnace before she walked through the fence and out the right side of the screen. Very surreal! Went to Sam’s concert and that was fine.

Second issue (not a bug but usability): The font size is too small in the dialogues.

nicodeux

Farmer
First of all, I'd like to heartly thanks @ConcernedApe and the porting team for not letting down the 1.5 update for mobile though all the difficulties they faced.

I would also congratulate the developers because I clearly notice the game running smoother and faster on my old iPhone 6S and this is really great. I don't know what core system, memory mapping or whatever was re-written, but kuddos to the developers because the results are here and can't be missed!!

I also have four bugs to report:

Type of phone: iPhone 6S running iOS 15.2.6

First issue
Details of your issue: Decors layouts are misplaced when playing "The Summit" cutscene. The same layout are correctly placed after the cutscene if the player comes back. See screenshots below.
IMG_6604.PNG

IMG_6605.PNG

Second issue
Details of your issue:
In the option tab from the inventory window, there are two buttons labelled as "DEBUG" that seem to be leftovers from the QA/testing phase of the game. See screenshot below.
IMG_6603.PNG

Third issue
Details of your issue:
The environmental elements like falling leaves of pollens seem to suffer of some UI scaling issue when they are generated: they are too many of them when entering the map (first screenshot) and when zooming out, two lines of leaves/pollen can be seen: one horizontally near the top of the screen, the othen one vertically near the right of the screen. The leaves/pollen then start to move from these two lines (second screenshot).
IMG_6601.PNG

IMG_6602.PNG

Fourth issue
Details of your issue:
Taking items from the autograbber results in items being removed from the autograbber. This seems to happen when the slot positions from autograbber inventory are updated after the (first) item being picked. Sorry, no screen nor videos, but I saw this issue reported many times already.

svntin

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi 9 M2004J19C
Details of your issue:
1. Difficulty in scrolling vertical toolbar.
2. Difficulty in dismounting horse. Had to tap several times to dismount.
3. No longer able to forage items while being on the horse.

nicodeux

Farmer
can't collect forage items while on horse anymore. Not sure if this is intentional or not
I saw this reported of mentioned several times in this thread, I would believe this is intentional. Previously on mobile under version 1.4.x, you could gather forage while mounted on horse, but not speak to villagers. This was the exact opposite behaviour on PC/Mac version running under 1.5 and so, this makes now mobile and PC behave the same way. So, I believe this change is intentional (like many other small changes I noticed since 1.5 for mobile was released today).