Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

legs

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy s21 international version
Details of your issue:
Can't interact with barn auto harvester at all (can't tap it to open and collect, can't remove it with tools, etc) (this is in the dairy barn; I don't have one in my chicken coop so can't speak to whether it's happening in there)
Screenshots/video: n/a (can't really depict it not doing anything)
Any other info that might be relevant: n/a

daubstepper

Greenhorn
When I enter my slime hutch wearing my slime charmer ring and having my watering can selected, I auto-select my sword and start whacking slimes.
(I tried to attach an mp4 screen recording but it isn't one of the approved attachment types)

ddak_pul

Newcomer
Type of phone: Android / Samsung Galaxy S8
Details of your issue: The font size for the Korean text dialogue is really tiny. I am not sure if this is happening to any other languages besides Korean. For now, I know English text dialogue doesn't have the same issue. The text size wasn't an issue before the 1.5 update, so I wanted to bring this to attention!
Screenshots/video: I attached two screenshots for comparison: one for the Korean dialogue and the other for the English dialogue. Fyi both dialogues are talking about the same thing aka Elliott's lines are same in both Korean and English.
Screenshot_20230107-204219.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-204307.jpg

Any other info that might be relevant: I already mentioned it above, but it wasn't a problem before the 1.5 update so please look over this! Thank you :D

SisterBob

Greenhorn
Some of this has been reported. Some I’m not sure. And I want to preface this with a huge THANK YOU for the hard work! It isn’t easy and honestly the bugs are (so far) workable.

ios (iPad M2)

Autograbber Vanishing Items
  • Bug: Items vanish when you take some out
  • Workaround: Select the bottom most item. Put it in your inventory. Exit. Go back into autograbber. Rinse, repeat.
Can’t Access Casks/Kegs etc
  • Bug: Casks/Kegs against walls (seems to always be the far left) sometimes don’t respond to clicks.
  • Workaround: resize (pinch zoom)
Misc Weirdness:
  • Personal sprite (the one where you put on rings etc) isn’t centered on view port, feet hang out of frame.
  • Can’t click on the boat in Willy’s back room to add hardwood.
  • Junimos harvest but are lazy and won’t bag up.
  • In the Skull Caverns, if you’re standing right by the down ladder you just came from, you won’t auto attack (yes I have auto attack on)
  • In any mine, the default to “harvest” weeds is the sword. Even if I click on the scythe.
  • Regular mines, clicking on a down ladder (floors 1-35) had me stand next to the ladder but not go down 🧐
  • Can no longer 2 finger drag to see things out of camera range
  • Fishing bar is suuuuuper tiny

ashbeald

Newcomer
Using Samsung galaxy S22 Ultra
might be repeating what others have already said.
but here are a couple of things I've noticed so far:
Junimo harvest crops but do not collect them so they just lay in the field.
Even though there is lots of hay and grass, my animals aren't eating anything.
My horsehas disappeared and gone back to the farm a few times after dismounting and going inside a building.
Difficulties scrolling down toolbar.
Every new day or when I enter the game, the money counta back up from 0.

Last edited:

quixoticgeek

Greenhorn
Some more bugs, again android 11 on a fair phone 3

- can't harvest fruit trees in the greenhouse.
- have seen random weirdness from NPCs, like walking straight across water ... Or just not being home when schedule says they should be. Robin was at home, I purchased some stuff. Then a crash reset me to the previous save. I went into Robins house. She was gone
- on the farm if you have monsters turned on simply selecting the sword is not enough, you have to select. Then move slightly to start attacking stuff.

That's what I've found so far. in addition to those I posted previously.

Thanks

Sunny_

Cowpoke
Thank you for the update!
My device: Samsung Galaxy A20 (android)
Some things I noticed that happened during my gameplay:
1.Junimo auto harvest doesn't collect the crops
Screenshot_20230107-203251.jpg

2.Minor texture bugs (horizontal lines that didn't show up before, probably due to the new zooming system?)
Screenshot_20230107-180656.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-180641.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-191546.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-183621.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-191829.jpg
Screenshot_20230107-180537.jpg

3.Can't keep swinging the sword by holding the button (unlike the other tools) like before
4.Random crashes

quixoticgeek

Greenhorn
Not sure if bug, or I just don't know what I'm doing.

I have found a war momento. I can't seem to do anything with it...

melyuya

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S8
Details of your issue: Items disappearing with the Auto Grabber. Also, I noticed after the update it's harder to click on it.

Others have already reported this issue but I just wanted to make a post with my phone model. BTW, thank you so much for the update 💕

Playing on iPhone 11 ProMax

1. Game freezes after I swipe down to start my podcast in another app. When I return game is frozen and I have to restart.
0C9639DA-D20A-428E-AE36-ABA8EE66F6C6.png

2. Text is too small in dialogue boxes. This problem alone rendered the game unplayable for me. I deleted app and all my saves in attempt to start from scratch. I guess that's the end of my playing for now, wish I hadn't updated but will await fixes.
85F92D9D-3B58-4ECC-B32F-FCFBFCD35B89.png

3. Loading page takes about twice as long.
605C0199-0F71-4DAE-B750-C38E3B468648.png

LunaCinCin

Newcomer
The interface needs more update. Cannot Press the cross on the upper right side. The vertical toolbar is blocked by the dynamic island.All the corners are not fully showed on the screen. (From iPhone14pro)
6BA36FF6-C6BC-469F-B101-3A4C88AFCFC2.png

SammyJ

Newcomer
Type of phone: iPad Air 5th generation
Details of your issue: for the special order Gus’s famous omelette - can only add eggs to the that are on the top row of the inventory
I have tried this multiple times with different egg types and have closed the game etc. and the issue still occurs

(separately other issues also occurring that I’ve seen on this thread are scrolling inventoryon the side and the issue with the auto grabber disappearing items also occurs)
Now doing the community cleanup and the same thing is happening - guessing it happens with other quests that have the same sort of drop off

ConcernedApe

Creator & Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the bug reports so far
the first bug-fix patch is incoming, patch notes below:
-Fixed crash involving children
-Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
-Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
-Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
-Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
-Horse is now easier to dismount
-Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
-Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
-Fixed inability to tap geodes onto Clint's anvil
-Increased size of Korean text
-Added Chinese language back into the game

Jun

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung SM-G965U

I can't get my files transferred to my storage, even if I create a new one.
I have looked to see if I have an existing file, I moved that file my download file and it still won't approve. I have restarted my phone and the game but still nothing.

HAL2008

Newcomer
Playing on a 2nd gen iPad 12.9, from 2017

Issue: my save game file starts on the day of the fair.

After returning from town all of my animals are sleeping outside, even though the barn doors are all open and unobstructed.

(Thanks for an otherwise great game, by the way!)