Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPhone 13, IOS 16.1.1
Details of your issue:
- UI is very tiny. I can’t seem to find a way to adjust settings to help the major issue, only tiny fixes. An overall issue with the look of the game, even the title card looks off. (Image 1 and 2)
- Joystick and buttons are out of place. Joystick overlaps with the vertical inventory bar and is higher up. Buttons for weapons and tools are placed in the near center of the screen. (Image 3)
- Text is small and harder to read. (Image 4)
- Difficult to scroll inventory.
- Difficult to interact with things like getting on and off horse. No longer picking up forgeables on horse.
Screenshots:
View attachment 12508View attachment 12514View attachment 12515View attachment 12522
Thank goodness, I was having the same UI

Dickstown Farm

Newcomer
I am on an iPad and every time I try to watch a video in Picture in Picture mode Stardew freezes. It does not matter when I start the video, it always freezes Stardew. I can even pause the video and wait until Stardew has loaded my file, then when the video plays Stardew will freeze. The only way to get Stardew working again is to restart the app with no video playing. I also a disappointed that I cannot pinch in to zoom out and see the whole map anymore.

Chelseaz_40

Greenhorn
When I try to split a stack and then sell that partial stack (ex I have three diamonds and I split it to sell one) I can’t sell that one unless I sell all three or two together

Sammy012b

Newcomer
Bug reports:

Only minor issues.
Ipad Pro 11 inch 2nd generation
Running software: 15.5
(Checking that made me realise my software isn’t up to date)

Most issues are surrounding the use of my controller which is an 8bitdo zero 2.

One of the buttons used to open the journal now it opens my backpack or craft menu. I think it was ‘a’ that used to open it.
At Pierre’s when selecting to purchase a seed (using controller) it purchases it but also opens inventory every time so I’m unable to keep pressing quickly to purchase more.
When reading dialogue I used to press once to make the writing show up (instead of slowly appearing) and then press again to close or move to next dialogue. Now when I press it just closes the dialogue or moves to next dialogue and I’m missing things.

AltyxEx

Newcomer
Type of phone: Stylo 6

Issue: Won't load any of my saved farms, and if I try to create a custom avatar, resets to home screen. Only lets me do a randomized avatar, custom name, farm name and favorite thing.

Doesn't even give the one time save transfer when booting up the app.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Type of phone: Sceptre 8 tab

Issue: This is mainly where I play Stardew, and before updating this morning, no issues.

Now, it gives a black screen when trying to load, then crashes.

Can't attach the video of my tab crashing, since it's a .mp4. 😭

Attachments

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
I have no idea what happened, but I was clicking the starting screen to see if there was anything new, and this like brown chunk thing appeared?
If you slot the brown chunk thing in the empty place in "R" in stardew, something magical will show up. It's not a glitch :)

justwhiskers

Newcomer
Galaxy S22 Ultra
Android 13

Date box size can't be adjusted again after setting size to maximum.

Screenshot_20230107_164215.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_164224.jpg

Also, found Sam stuck on the fence (blocked by the grass). After cutting the grass, Sam continued to walk right out of the map.

Screenshot_20230107_200048.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_200121.jpg

hj830

Newcomer
手机型号:Mi 10
放进出货箱的物品保存退出会直接消失 第二天也不会结算
Screenshot_2023-01-08-12-24-26-154_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley.jpg

tee-corpse

Greenhorn
Also does anyone know where the new 1.5 Version keeps its savegames? I mean its nice that the game doesn't need the file access permission anymore but I used to have a setup with the old version where savegames would be synced between my phones, tablets and pc through syncthing (another App) which worked really well. Just curious if something like this could be achieved in the new version.

Also I hope this list helps, I guess it wouldn't be too hard to fix, probably some math error.
I would also like to know where the savegame files and the screenshots are located. There's a stardewscreenshots folder in my internal storage but it's empty even though i have a dozen screenshots to see how they'd differ from pc version.

Sammy012b

Newcomer
Bug reports:

Only minor issues.
Ipad Pro 11 inch 2nd generation
Running software: 15.5
(Checking that made me realise my software isn’t up to date)

Most issues are surrounding the use of my controller which is an 8bitdo zero 2.

One of the buttons used to open the journal now it opens my backpack or craft menu. I think it was ‘a’ that used to open it.
At Pierre’s when selecting to purchase a seed (using controller) it purchases it but also opens inventory every time so I’m unable to keep pressing quickly to purchase more.
When reading dialogue I used to press once to make the writing show up (instead of slowly appearing) and then press again to close or move to next dialogue. Now when I press it just closes the dialogue or moves to next dialogue and I’m missing things.
Also my barn animals aren’t going in at night and maybe not eating or something? Because they are unhappy every day even though I am petting them

Miyog

Newcomer
Latest iOS. iPad Pro 11”. Using Xbox controller most things do not allow continuous button presses. I cannot fell a tree by holding X. I cannot move around a chest’s contents except by pressing an error to move ONE box at a time. There is no freely scrolling around. It’s very frustrating.

suzette312

Newcomer
Got to the volcanic forge for the first time, used the provided prism shard on my galaxy sword. It used the prism and cinder shards but didn't give my sword an upgrade...was able to upgrade it with a ruby like normal. Just didn't get one of the special upgrades with the prism shard.

ezraviah`

Newcomer
Type of phone: Chromebook
Details of your issue: During and after any cutscene, including the boat to ginger island or parrot express, the game zooms in extremely tight.
Screenshots/video: Screenshot 2023-01-07 10.45.20 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-07 10.45.36 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-07 10.45.44 PM.png
Any other info that might be relevant: Because it's mobile there isn't a setting to zoom out, but because it's a chromebook I cant pinch to zoom. When I restart the game the zoom returns to normal.

Jenwah

Newcomer
Can’t exit Festival of the Winter Star - on iPad Air gen 3. cant Get through any exit, only option to restart the day and skip the festival

Sunny_

Cowpoke
Issue: crashing/ money glitch

⚠!!!!(FLASH WARNING)!!!!⚠

Samsung Galaxy A20

I've been having a lot of crashes after saving on a rainy day at ginger island (manual save), and even trying to load the day from the beginning (auto save) doesn't work. I haven't been able to play because it's crashing everytime I load the file.

Edit: I think that what is causing the crashes is this weird money glitch that makes it seem like I sold something and the gold stars to rise up (even though I didn't sell anything and the gold ends up in the same amount I had before the update) sorry if I can't explain it better (English isn't my first language) but I am attaching a gif showing what I mean, FLASH WARNING

2023-01-08_01_35_20.gif

KiritoHiro17

Newcomer
I recently updated the game but when I try to start the game the screen stays black and after a few minutes the game closes. I tried uninstalling it completely and downloading it again but it didn't work either.
phone type: samsung galaxy j1
Software version: Android 5.1.1
Same i experienced this in my old phone running android 5.1.1
But mine was it let me in and pass the screen where the new and load option appears whenever i tapped load the game crashes whenever i create a new save the game also crashes
=(((

Marang

Newcomer
전화 유형: Galaxy S21
문제에 대한 세부 정보:The petals are clumped together in one place. Before this incident, I saw Mayor Lewis's town hall event, and it was weird, so I captured it, and when I widened the screen, I found petals clumped together just the size of the screen. I looked around the village to see if they were weird, and the clumped petals were smudging again.
Screenshot_20230108-131230.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-132923.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-132949.jpg
Screenshot_20230108-133043.jpg

justwhiskers

Newcomer
Galaxy S22 Ultra
Android 13

Date box size can't be adjusted again after setting size to maximum.

View attachment 12731View attachment 12732

Also, found Sam stuck on the fence (blocked by the grass). After cutting the grass, Sam continued to walk right out of the map.

View attachment 12733View attachment 12734
I forgot to add that I can scroll the vertical toolbar ONLY IF I scroll on the empty space. Scrolling on the tools/items is no go.

SDV cursor arrow appears when touching back button.

Cutting the grass sometimes makes a weird sound. Similar to a slime or some other mob. Can't remember which.

And poor Vincent stuck at the park at 10pm.

Screenshot_20230107_203041.jpg