Who is your favorite bachelor/bachelorette?

Whos that one person you like

• Total voters

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'm only 4 spouses in to the game but so far Haley wins by a long shot as she's a kook. Really the most entertaining by far but that of course leaves me wondering about the other 8.

Penny's OK, I love her story before marriage but she's still more Penny, there's not much change there. Abigail is of course a well-fleshed out character before and after and she doesn't change too much either, but her 14 heart event is pretty good. I don't have enough experience with Maru yet as she's a new spouse in my MP save and my MP partner is playing other games nowadays. But yeah, Haley...

During Winter, some choice Haley actions/dialog one morning:

Got up early to feed the animals and water. Yeah, animals are already locked in Coop/Barn with Hay. Not growing anything in Winter (didn't plant Winter Seeds).
Wished she could do more on the farm. Ok, you get a pass on that one.
Started dusting. Outside. In the Winter.
Then remarked on how hot it was outside. In Winter.

Pure. Gold. Other spouses need not apply.

Abigail got me for being goth. Next time I'll probably go after Haley. Leah is fascinating too, Penny has some drama. Maru Isn't so interesting, despite Demetrius' dad moment. Emily is too weird... I even bought the mermaid portrait from the night market merchant because it looked like Abigail. And competing in the egg hunt is funny, even if she cheats! I usually win, but for a change I tried being a jerk and firmly stood in her way, holding her still for all the hunt timer. It looked like we were making out like crazy in the middle of the square while all Pelican town was watching, by the way. Anyway, we picked up a grand total of zero eggs but she won nonetheless. I'm sure Jas managed to grab at least one or two... That's cheating. Bad Abby.

Swartzki

Tiller
I adore Alex personally. I kinda relate to him. Crummy father, and an angel of a mother that passed away too soon. So I kinda feel his pain.

Boo1972

Farmer
We need Clint as a bachelor. Change my mind
I agree. Poor, sad Clint. Emily is clearly not the woman for him and I’m sure there are plenty of farmers who would jump at the chance to marry Clint. Plus, he would be the only spouse working 6 days a week, leaving your farmer plenty of time alone on the farm.

My 6 year old thought it would be funny to create a farmer who looks just like Clint- and thanks the Sewing machine we can make a blacksmiths apron. This farmer “Flint” would court and marry Emily. I’ll get to it sometime.

benjellyman

Planter
I agree. Poor, sad Clint. Emily is clearly not the woman for him and I’m sure there are plenty of farmers who would jump at the chance to marry Clint. Plus, he would be the only spouse working 6 days a week, leaving your farmer plenty of time alone on the farm.

My 6 year old thought it would be funny to create a farmer who looks just like Clint- and thanks the Sewing machine we can make a blacksmiths apron. This farmer “Flint” would court and marry Emily. I’ll get to it sometime.
I 100% agree with you, man

Pluffy

Planter
Harvey, I know I complained about his lack of angst when the wikia made it seem like they would be more, and I admit I did thought of marrying Elliot instead, but I just don't see myself with Elliot, and in the past I did like him before I read about him having "a hidden sadness", he's nerdly and cute and nice.

Out of females, I like Penny she's sweet.

(I'm still a bit attracted to Elliot, I like the romantic types.)

Last edited: