Which Stardew character's personality do you most identify with?

Sigrah

Farmer
As myself: Shane, because he and I are a lot alike personality wise, just without the alcoholism. Pains me to say that, but truth is truth.

As a love interest: Penny or Maru. I *love* the nerd girl types, and also *love* the sweetheart types.

As a friend: Robin, Willy, and Gus. I get along with blue collar, craftsmen, and other types of people who work with their hands most. Would've included Clint in there, but I have enough crap in my life without dealing with someone else's.

As an enemy: Alex, Pierre, and Lewis. I seriously cannot STAND narcissists, and all 3 of them are way up there on the narcissism scale. I mean, Lewis even has a gold statue of himself, how much more narcissistic can you get?

Bananapaws

Sodbuster
Shane. Only instead of getting drunk, video games are my addiction. Maybe that's why I almost always end up marrying him in my games.

birdn4t0r

Cowpoke
honestly, a fusion of emily, demetrius, shane, marnie, and clint. i’m a bit of a “square peg” like they are, i love animals, and also tend to not be where i’m needed lol, and i actually know what demetrius is talking about most of the time. o.0

Quillmagic

Farmer
i would say i relate to sebastian and penny the most personality-wise, though for a few different reasons. i would say replace the bit trolly attitude that seb has sometimes with penny's sincerity/gullible nature and that's basically me
Haha, that's basically me, but mixed with Abigail as well since I love the occult. (Although I have my moments where I'll tease friends)

WinterYam

Farmhand
Mix of Abigail and Leah (weird artist-type with Halloween and drawing interests). I could see myself living in a cabin by myself if I were a bachelorette. For guys a touch of Elliot (being a quirky writer who loves wine) and Sebastian (slight antisocial goth side and love rainy/snowy weather.)

Krobus. I like it to be cool and dark. I have photosensitive eyes (winter is ouchie when it snows). I found out that I keep my house too dark even for my mushrooms to grow in my hobby room. They are Blue pearl oyster mushrooms by the way.