Windows What's the "Potato juice" item code?

Serge

Greenhorn
I was almost done with the "Strong Stuff" quest when I noticed some of the Potato juice went missing (must have sold them through the bin by mistake).

What's the item code of "Potato juice"?

So I can cheat my way back to completing this.

Atravita

Tiller
So, for certain items like juice, wine, and jelly, there's only one actual object entry, the object just keeps a reference to subtype. So Potato Juice is actually just Juice (that has a preserves index of Potato). You can't spawn this type of thing using the dialogue glitch - you can just get regular juice, and regular wine, similar to what the traveling merchant sells.

Serge

Greenhorn
So, for certain items like juice, wine, and jelly, there's only one actual object entry, the object just keeps a reference to subtype. So Potato Juice is actually just Juice (that has a preserves index of Potato). You can't spawn this type of thing using the dialogue glitch - you can just get regular juice, and regular wine, similar to what the traveling merchant sells.
Ah ok, damn, I wish I didn't need to wait for a full year to try again :/

qwerty

Farmhand
Ah ok, damn, I wish I didn't need to wait for a full year to try again :/
You don't have to spawn in potato juice you could spawn in some potatoes and then just put them in kegs rather than having to wait a whole year to grow some, right?

Serge

Greenhorn
You don't have to spawn in potato juice you could spawn in some potatoes and then just put them in kegs rather than having to wait a whole year to grow some, right?
I would need 7 days to brew then but the quest only had one day left, so I guess I'm done for