What really rare events have happened in your saves?

Lord_Khufu

Greenhorn
Two Prismatic Shards and the Dinosaur Egg?? That's my total from 3 full saves plus at least 4 more taken partway through Year 1. I see from your top row however that you leave little to chance.

I expect to see at least 2 partial animal skeleton reconstructions in the Museum by noon tomorrow with all those bones or you'll be receiving a visit from the local Paleontological Society to establish a few ground rules. Or possibly to play some tennis, who knows? Feel free to include the Rabbit's Foot as clearly you won't be needing that little guy any more.
Yeah i need the rabbit’s foot for the community center, i think i get it while sweating on the serpent as they did so many damage, the bones is from the historical room where there like a bunch of dinosaurs and flying bugs, i planned to go fishing that day as I normally do but because it’s a lucky day so i go to skull cavern, didn’t expect these lucky things to happened

Bubbub

Greenhorn
I got an ancient seed on the first day and then in my second year I got 2 meteors in the same week. An then later in my 2nd year got a void chicken from the witch and a dinosaur egg.

Anhaga

Rancher
YOU GUYS

I think this is my luckiest save yet. I got the dino egg before the end of Year 1. The crop fairy visited at one point in year 1 (summer, I think?). I got the ancient seed before the end of winter, year 1. The witch visited early in Spring Year 2. THEN, I got not one, but 2 giant cauliflowers. Now, I'm on Day 15 of Spring 2 and I got a prismatic shard off a green slime in the Secret Woods! What the heck. I'm waiting to find that my entire farm burns down or something. That's too much good luck.

Akemisora

Planter
I would say I was extremely lucky in my second playthrough. A fairy came at the first night spring year 1. Got ancient seed at the first week. Got 2 prismatic shards on the mid of fall year 1 from skull cavern. Able to unlock sewer on early fall year 1 so I can buy iridium sprinklers from Krobus.

Lappy

Sodbuster
Not particularly rare, but I had a meteorite the first spring of my first farm. I'd say it was somewhere around Spring 15-20. The thing is, I was playing a Riverlands map and it landed on the island with Grandpa's shrine. So a combination of factors - largely because I was still a newbie - led to me not discovering it for weeks, maybe even a whole season later:
  • not knowing what the explosion in the night was, so I didn't know where to investigate. Was it on my farm? Somewhere else in town? The beach?
  • not going near the site, because I figured I didn't need to deal with the shrine again until Year 2
  • also... because it was a Riverlands map, there wasn't any reason to go anywhere close to it - no sizable chunk of land to plant crops next to it, etc.
  • not knowing until MUCH later that I could zoom out to see more of the map
  • not yet using the wiki or forum
Also, because it was my first playthrough, my progression was... inefficient, to put it nicely. So when I FINALLY found the meteorite, I was unable to crack it open with my copper pickaxe. I upgraded to steel, and anxiously waited for Clint to finish the upgrade, only to find out that steel still wasn't strong enough either!

When I finally broke it down, I was thrilled to get iridium ore, but it would be quite a while before I would get more of them (again, stunted learning curve on first playthrough). I made a sprinkler with them, but wasn't able to make any more for a quite a while after.

VakuurBairn

Farmhand
There was the meteor that struck my MP farm in spring year 1 which was nice as there was nothing for it to destroy. Same game, I have never found a single secret note (in an any of my games solo or otherwise DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE A THING) and yet my partner finds them about 2 per day or two

imnvs

Local Legend
Same game, I have never found a single secret note (in an any of my games solo or otherwise DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE A THING) and yet my partner finds them about 2 per day or two
You have to enter the bus stop from the farm before 4pm on some day, any day in winter.

PorkChop

Planter
I have some

Crop fairy
Meteorite
UFO
Santa
Moving Stars
alien
junimo
witch
and more that I don't remember...

PorkChop

Planter
Summer year 1 while fishing got a Dino egg and an ancient seed in ONE chest and right after saw a sea monster (or mercreature).

View attachment 1071

Also had an alien capsule crash on my farm once in another game. Meteors land in almost every game, so does the fairy. The witch event only happened to me once though.
Are you sure this is not modded? I have never heard of this.

Ereo

Helper
There was the meteor that struck my MP farm in spring year 1 which was nice as there was nothing for it to destroy. Same game, I have never found a single secret note (in an any of my games solo or otherwise DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE A THING) and yet my partner finds them about 2 per day or two
Do you have the magnifying glass in your wallet?
If not, listen to @imnvs and follow the quest. It's called winter mystery I believe.