I GOT A TEA SET YIPPEE :3
This is only Y1... YIPPEEEE :DD
Wow! Congratulations! I'm still waiting for mine - 7 farms, each at least into year 5.
Meanwhile I've been finishing off Fall of Year 4.
On Monday I cleared all the auto-grabbers again. I replaced some of my flowers with fiber seeds, and planted two patches of fiber seeds on Ginger Island.
I spent Tuesday messing around with my new furniture catalog, then spent the afternoon and Wednesday morning killing skeletons for Clint's request.
On Thursday I planted more fiber seeds, cleared the auto-grabbers, made a few more kegs for Ginger Island and chopped some hardwood trees that I'd planted on the beach there and harvested my honey. In the evening I sold some surplus iridium bars and diamonds as well as all the animal products. I ended up making over 255,000 gold, so that was a good day.
On Friday I woke up with a new achievement for making 10,000,000 gold in total. I'm now, apparently, a Legend. I went down to Floor 100 of the Skull Cavern to get a few Qi gems - not that I need any, but it's something to do...
I spent Saturday fishing, did a shallow Skull Cavern dive (and died), spent the last Sunday of the season fishing some more. I now only need three more golden crackers for my current animals (provided none of them give birth in the coming days), and I've been lucky with the chests so far getting at least one cracker a day. Now that I've said that out loud, it probably won't happen again. LOL!!
The fairy roses made it just in time, thanks to the speedgrow.
Actually, I found a cracker in my golden mystery boxes. And two I had squirrelled away to make room in my inventory and then forgot about. So they're all crackered now!
.