1.6 Update What happened in your game today?

Rahnee

Farmer
Anlei has been building and reorganizing like a mad construction fool. Two more big sheds, four more fish ponds (I caught 14 Legend II during the last extended family quest ... smoked some, but kept plenty for ponds), and a lot more machines.

She switched to the Coopmaster profession while transitioning the chicken coop to golden chickens (3 golden and counting), then will switch back to Shepherd for the mass wool production. Bought 10 more pigs on Winter 18 (which I *think* has them maturing just in time for spring?) for a full pig barn.

Also, decided to change the enchant on the fishing rod from preserving to auto-hook; I usually much prefer the former over the latter, but I've been doing a LOT of fishing looking for animal crackers, and anything to make it less tedious is a plus (that and I have plenty of bait and tackles). Unfortunately I didn't get any crackers in the past several days of fishing 😞. I still need lots for the animals and three more for fish ponds...
 
Tell me you're on mobile without saying you're on mobile.

The thing that usually triggers it for me is returning to a saved game. And then there are the emergency saves. Buy a mermaid pendant, end the task. Reload from the emergency save - you have the pendant, but Ancient Mariner will sell it to you again.
I play on PC and I've seen NPCs in weird places before. I think it's usually when I cheat to mess with the world time
 
Top