What do you usually do during online classes?

Yahak

Greenhorn
Y'all are making me sad. Be kind to your instructors; teaching online absolutely sucks, and having students not even trying to stay engaged makes it worse. Online school is a cruddy thing, I hear you on that, but it's a cruddy thing from both ends! I don't miss teaching online at all now that I've escaped that profession. It was awful, partly because I had no good ways to pull back in students who were drifting or having trouble.
Many students today struggle with the ability to produce high-quality written work. Due to the fact that I am a student and have encountered the same issues, I have dealt with this more than once. But fortunately, I came upon a really great description of the research paper structure at https://www.aresearchguide.com/4format.html . When I was writing my own research, it was quite helpful. Additionally, I frequently used them for proofreading; they have no trouble assisting.
I agree, I have a brother going through online school right now and he himself admits that it's not knowledge, it's just a sham.

Last edited: