What are you currently playing?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i've died down on animal crossing a bit, but i recently beat persona 5 royal (it was very good, i LOVED the changes and i definitely recommend even if you've played the original persona 5 before) and now i'm playing the phoenix wright ace attorney trilogy, i'm loving it so far!

in between phoenix wright (it's a more dialogue/brain heavy game) i've been playing some picross, bomberman, and puyo puyo

Reactions: Jar

Adapt

Tiller
I've been playing Terraria recently due to the new 1.4 update, its the final "big" update for the game so I checked it out. Amazing game.

Jar

Rancher
Working on anything cool?
i was building a village ;D but progress on that has Vry Much Slowed

but creative building isnt as fun as survival so my focus has been gathering supplies for a lovely home ;D
it involves a lot of picking flowers

Odin

Staff member
but creative building isnt as fun as survival so my focus has been gathering supplies for a lovely home ;D
it involves a lot of picking flowers
Nice! I started a new survival save this year, but I'm also still living in a cave as I haven't had a good idea for a house yet :P

Reactions: Jar

liquidcat

Staff member
I recently started Modded Skyrim and Borderlands Pre-Sequel co-op with a friend! Hopefully I can get all the games I want during steam summer sale

Beaker

Farmhand
I abused the Steam Summer Sale so now I'm playing Kingdom: Two Crowns, Void Bastards and the Banner Saga Franchise, oh and this game of course..

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
I play minecraft every day with my best friend, but on my own i have been finishing ori and the blind forest. After that i am going to start hollow knight which i already have downloaded, then i will buy ori and the will of the wisps. among those games minecraft looks like the odd one out haha.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i got pokemon let's go pikachu, i've been enjoying that though i can't really binge it since i've played gen 1 pokemon ad nauseum as a kid. love the revamp though

i played some final fantasy IX today too

Tom

Rancher
I played Bloons Tower Defense 5 last night for the first time on Steam. I had played it on the browser in the past. I'm interested in trying the pacifist mod for stardew Valley. I've been doing some hesitant showing up for black lives matter, which is taking some of my time. And how dare my 78-year-old dad invite me to go mountain biking and get me to throw out my back?