Walk to the Desert Redux

Walk to the Desert Redux 1.3.1-alpha

Aeywoo

Tiller
Aeywoo submitted a new resource:

Walk to the Desert Redux - This mod allows you to walk to the Calico Desert and Downtown Zuzu.

Have you ever wondered why the Tunnel is blocked by a boom gate? And how the hell does Pam drive through it when there is no visible access panel nearby? Well wonder no more! Because this mod is basically just to spite the design of one boom gate in a dark Tunnel. (joke)

But there are a few reasons that everyone else would rather take the bus. The road just happens to be very long, and sometimes there are monsters roaming about. You'll either want to bring a sword with you, or just run...
Read more about this resource...

Aeywoo

Tiller
Aeywoo updated Walk to the Desert Redux with a new update entry:

Walk to the Desert Redux - 1.2.9

Several things have been updated, firstly all tilesheets have been updated to include some highway road signs pointing to Downtown Zuzu, courtesy of Harvz, special thanks to João シ for discovering a texture issue with the Starblue version of the Ghost Town tilesheet. All warps going into Walk to the Desert Redux are now LoadMap warps, this prevents the ability for NPC's to wander in aimlessly and going somewhere they shouldn't be going. Minor performance, asset and code enhancements.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Aeywoo

Tiller

Walk to the Desert Redux - 1.3.0 Beta

Fixed warp configuration options, this prevents being teleported back into the Desert when trying to go to the Ghost town, removed map strings for my now cancelled Garden Village Redux mod that was going to be integrated in update 1.3.0, fixed Content Patcher formatting with the SandyEvents.json file, thanks to Epitopus#7528 on my Discord Server for that, this will ensure WtTDR will work with other mods that also modify Sandy's Desert store and other locations that may be added/modified in...

Aeywoo

Tiller

Walk to the Desert Redux - 1.3.0 Beta

Fixed warp configuration options, this prevents being teleported back into the Desert when trying to go to the Ghost town, removed map strings for my now cancelled Garden Village Redux mod that was going to be integrated in update 1.3.0, fixed Content Patcher formatting with the SandyEvents.json file, thanks to Epitopus#7528 on my Discord Server for that, this will ensure WtTDR will work with other mods that also modify Sandy's Desert store and other locations that may be added/modified in...

Aeywoo

Tiller

Walk to the Desert Redux - 1.3.1 Alpha

Fixed PickledPete not appearing in his shop, this was due to me removing his room warp accidentally, updated warps for SVE support and a few key locations that didn't need converting to MapTile warps, fixed some map tile warp errors where you can walk outside the map in the Tunnel due to a missing tile at coordinate 0,12 and 1,12 (Thanks ConcernedApe), fixed a mapping error on the Forest Road that let you walk directly up from the tunnel opening to escape the map, fixed a tile error on the...