Unofficial mod updates

lucadris

Tiller
Do you know what isn't working in them? I pulled them into a clean mod folder and was able to grow all crops during winter.
hey thanks for the reply! Both mods seem to cause extreme lags and crashes - i tried installing them both and playing them in 1.5 but the game became unplayable so i had to quit in the middle and delete them both.

Lshtech

Greenhorn
hey thanks for the reply! Both mods seem to cause extreme lags and crashes - i tried installing them both and playing them in 1.5 but the game became unplayable so i had to quit in the middle and delete them both.
Strange, they're both just json asset mods. Have you made sure that you've updated both JA and Spacecore?

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Still loading via CP but doesn't overwrite vanilla hairstyles anymore. Config options "AllowValues" : "long, short", "Default": "short"
Coii's Hair Sets Pack update to new HairData feature, no more overwrites or replacements. Long and Short "AllowValues" : "true, false"

up. sry, made a little fix, need to redownload

Attachments

Last edited:

willowitch

Newcomer
Would love to, but the maker did not specify any open source license, so legally no one is allowed to.
Bummer! Thank you so much for taking the time to prod the modder both on the mod page and on GitHub. It's annoying that CJB Cheats can persist my settings but the game can't. <Sigh>

sashuka

Tiller
Can someone update One Click Shel Reloader for 64bit?

MartinMiggs

Cowpoke
A little new here so sorry if I post this wrong.

I really wanna use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/524?tab=files&file_id=2277&nmm=1
The attached image is the error I get.

Here is the SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/89e88e1e4abb4ea48e68da3733fd7c13

I greatly appreciate any time taken to help me with View attachment 5833this.
It's such a coincidence that you requested this! I've been wishing I could get this back for a while now as well.
It used the old defunct Farmhouse Redone mod, and the game isn't loading the blacked-out segments because new base-game house additions take those spaces.
I really miss the little forge area and the large upper-right bathroom. Would love it if someone could make these rooms alternatives to the base-game ones.

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
It's such a coincidence that you requested this! I've been wishing I could get this back for a while now as well.
It used the old defunct Farmhouse Redone mod, and the game isn't loading the blacked-out segments because new base-game house additions take those spaces.
I really miss the little forge area and the large upper-right bathroom. Would love it if someone could make these rooms alternatives to the base-game ones.
If you want to have the bathroom and the forge area you can look at something like
Ace's Expanded Houses
Ace's Expanded Cellars
Compact Bathroom for your Farmhouse - unofficial update by Rmdhn
FarmHouseExtended - unofficial update by Allayna
Bathroom after 2nd Houseupgrade - unofficial update by wally32

How do I add controller keybind to a mod?
I usually play with my sister (split-screen co-op) and she's loving it,
i have noclip mod that the default keybind is F11 in the config.json ("ToggleKey": "F11",)
i tried to add my sister's controller to the config so it become like this ( "ToggleKey": "F11, LeftJoystick" )
so if she press left joystick she will enable the noclip mod but in reality it doesnt work (i have no clue in coding language)
please somebody can enlighten me thanks!

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
How do I add controller keybind to a mod?
I usually play with my sister (split-screen co-op) and she's loving it,
i have noclip mod that the default keybind is F11 in the config.json ("ToggleKey": "F11",)
i tried to add my sister's controller to the config so it become like this ( "ToggleKey": "F11, LeftJoystick" )
so if she press left joystick she will enable the noclip mod but in reality it doesnt work (i have no clue in coding language)
please somebody can enlighten me thanks!
Configure NoclipMode + Modding:Player Guide/Key Bindings#Controller

Voraguard

Newcomer
Right?! I used it in conjunction with automate as my dedicated smelting place. The reason I really wanted it updated though is because i really like where the bathroom is placed. Bathroom after 2nd upgrade bathroom location doesnt look as nice but for now i might as well use it

Blushie

Greenhorn
This is just a general blanket request for anything and everything by Yellog/Yewon11 on NexusMods. They've marked everything hidden, pretty much, and I don't have access to links for their files. So, this is just kind of a desperate clarion call for anyone who might have/use their stuff and keeps it updated for their own game...and doesn't mind sharing. Thanks, in advance!

matrix5559

Newcomer
Hello i have some kind of error from ChildToNPC anyone know how to fix it also i know i have 3 mods to update but i try to updated them from link on SMAPI log but that didn't work.
Also, i don't have any kids yet and i'm not even married yet so idk that can be why i have this error.
Log --- https://smapi.io/log/9d24fc858cde47c29222975d5836262
Hope u can help, Ps. sorry for bad English.