Unofficial mod updates

Strobe

Planter
I know I said I'd look into Better fruit Trees... but I can't quite fix it. If someone can figure it out, please do!

op3rator

Newcomer
I know I said I'd look into Better fruit Trees... but I can't quite fix it. If someone can figure it out, please do!
I understand. Thanks for taking a look though, it is very much appreciated! The issue only seems to prevent the planting of the Tea Bushes and not the growing of them. So with the fix that we do have, removing the mod temporarily just to plant some Tea Bushes seems to work.

Hirayuki

Tiller
Frogfrag's updated Deluxe Auto-Grabber has been a big help on my new 1.5 farm. Unfortunately, I used a version that grabbed the Golden Walnuts off all of their shrubs well before I unlocked the island (and converted them to berries of some kind, unbeknownst to me). It seems I can take care of the various Walnut-related tasks by spawning in the Walnuts I'm missing (22 of them!) with CJB Item Spawner or SMAPI console commands, but is there a way to set their shrubs' flags as "collected" in the game? (And please let me know if this question belongs elsewhere on the forums.)

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
Frogfrag's updated Deluxe Auto-Grabber has been a big help on my new 1.5 farm. Unfortunately, I used a version that grabbed the Golden Walnuts off all of their shrubs well before I unlocked the island (and converted them to berries of some kind, unbeknownst to me). It seems I can take care of the various Walnut-related tasks by spawning in the Walnuts I'm missing (22 of them!) with CJB Item Spawner or SMAPI console commands, but is there a way to set their shrubs' flags as "collected" in the game? (And please let me know if this question belongs elsewhere on the forums.)
Each bush has its own data flag that you would have to add to the save file (there are no commands for them). I don't think you really need to do so though since it shouldn't cause any problems with your game (and would only be noticeable looking in the checkup app). For the most part the game itself just uses the overall collection count when checking things like Walnut room access or perfection.

Hirayuki

Tiller
Each bush has its own data flag that you would have to add to the save file (there are no commands for them). I don't think you really need to do so though since it shouldn't cause any problems with your game (and would only be noticeable looking in the checkup app). For the most part the game itself just uses the overall collection count when checking things like Walnut room access or perfection.
Sounds good! As you probably guessed, I was mostly thinking about getting those sweet sweet checkmarks in your (excellent) checkup app. :sweat: I'm glad I can still strive for--and hopefully achieve--perfection even with those Walnut locations marked unharvested. Thank you, and thanks for your outstanding SDV apps!

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
I got an unofficial version of Stardust Core to work on my computer. Recompiled for latest SMAPI. Let me know if it is not working, and I'll TRY to see if I can figure it out. (New to modding, but prior programming experience). Hope it works for you.
Thank you so much for this! It seems like it's asking for an update even even though the unofficial one works fine, and the link goes to the official version which is broken. Great job, works perfectly otherwise!

llamamama

Tiller
There seems to be an issue with your update and the ostrich.
Is the issue that you can't hatch an ostrich? I haven't been able to hatch an ostrich since installing the unofficial BFAV update. When I enter the barn after it's supposed to have hatched, I get the option to name the ostrich, but then the incubator is still going and there is no ostrich.

floofwolfe

Tiller
Here is a new version of the mod. Instead of throwing an error, it will report invalid items as "Invalid Item: itemid and coordinates.
Today I got an error as I started hosting my multiplayer game:

[DailyTasksReport] This mod failed in the GameLoop.DayStarted event. Technical details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.ObjectsTask.EchoForMachines(StringBuilder& stringBuilder, Int32& usedLines) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\SVMods-master\SVMods-master\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\ObjectsTask.cs:line 264
at DailyTasksReport.Tasks.ObjectsTask.DetailedInfo(Int32& usedLines, Boolean& skipNextPage) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\SVMods-master\SVMods-master\DailyTasksReport\Tasks\ObjectsTask.cs:line 224
at DailyTasksReport.Report.GetReportText(List`1 tasks, Boolean showDetailedInfo) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\SVMods-master\SVMods-master\DailyTasksReport\Report.cs:line 34
at DailyTasksReport.ModEntry.GameLoop_DayStarted(Object sender, DayStartedEventArgs e) in Z:\SourceCode\Gaming\Stardew Valley\SVMods-master\SVMods-master\DailyTasksReport\ModEntry.cs:line 105
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 125

pamibunny

Greenhorn
DANGAN RONPA HAIR & SHIRT PACK (DONE)

I saw this mod got a content patcher update in this forums but it was hella glitchy, the conversion was buggy(idk what fix it needs but i need help).
Kinda wanted to get the cute hairs it got + it's not interfering with my other mod packs, if you have this already pleaseee lmk~ ♥ Thankies!!

Last edited:

Flyff

Tiller
DANGAN RONPA HAIR & SHIRT PACK (HELP)

I saw this mod got a content patcher update in this forums but it was hella glitchy, the conversion was buggy(idk what fix it needs but i need help).
Kinda wanted to get the cute hairs it got + it's not interfering with my other mod packs, if you have this already pleaseee lmk~ ♥ Thankies!!

give me a sec
edit(0430): Original one: the shirt didn't show up when create a new farmer, I guess you need to craft it in game.
I make it took over 1-23 shirt instead of 81-113. looking on the original xnb mod. might update later.
v2 version I try to fix the bold hair part, but I don't think that work

Edit(01/30 0700): reupload a new file.

Attachments

Last edited:

pamibunny

Greenhorn
give me a sec
edit(0430): Original one: the shirt didn't show up when create a new farmer, I guess you need to craft it in game.
I make it took over 1-23 shirt instead of 81-113. looking on the original xnb mod. might update later.
Thank you very much!!! ♥ (The hair styles has 3 bugged out bald options but i guess it's part of the pack.)

Last edited: