Unofficial mod updates

Can someone look into fixing Better Hitbox? It was working in SMAPI 3.8.1 but broke in 3.8.2.

Logs
Never Mind saw someone made a pull request when I was going to try doing it myself
Pulled the pull request and compiled. Tested and it works.

Attachments

corrin

Planter
I've been having a problem where dogs (possibly other animals, but I'm early in this playthrough and only have access to dogs and cats, cats work fine) seem to generate without an id number? The list creatures command just shows each dog with a short id and skin id of 0, even though the dogs have different skins. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you!
Are you in multiplayer or singleplayer? Can you get a log with the list creatures command?

Shadowblight

Newcomer
@Strobe
Hiya, I posted here on the official page for it, but basically UI Info Suite seems to have broken on the latest game update with your unofficial patch. You can see the SMAPI log too.

"Hi folks, this had been working just fine up until yesterday or so when there was the official game update, though there was some of the other mods that updated as well, so I'm 100% not sure which one causes even the unofficial patch not to work. :(

FYI - this only happens when I hit on the escape menu AFTER at least one day has passed ingame (IE overnight). It simply doesn't allow me to use the esc menu, though I can do everything else just fine (even go to bed to save again as normal).

https://smapi.io/log/e68661865f7d48518cd7e366bb8b42d7 "

Any thoughts?! I am struggling so much with having to restart every day! Haha. :)

Thank you so much!

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
I'm not really sure but DailyTaskReport unofficial mod broke today for me and now I don't know what the problem is, I changed a lot of my mods but I hope someone can help:
https://smapi.io/log/31ba8b40e6cc4fe691b9a9bb54c43a84 I would appreciate it, thank you.
I am the maintainer of the official update and I took a quick look at your error and it appears that you have something growing on your farm from a mod that is not working correctly. The Daily Task is generating the field report and it is asking the game for details of something growing and the game has no idea what the object is. I'll post another version of the mod with extra error handling to help identify the culprit.

Prsim 99

Sodbuster
Hey ho, thanks for updating the Murder Drone! Just found a bug though, you won't be able to sit for a long time on furniture with this mod on. I noticed this because I use another mod to regenerate stamina while sitting. But other than that, it's been working good.
I see the farmer gets ants in his pants and stands up right away. I'll do a bit of digging. Easy answer is to turn it off while sitting, unless you take breaks in the middle of battles. :happy:

ertila007

Greenhorn
I'd like to request a town school mod for stardew expanded, I've tried the normal one but it's not working.

This mod > https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6317
EduAnttunes is still active at SDV community. He is also content productor in portuguese language, and he is focusing in make 1.5 content for brazilian SDV players. I suggest talk to him at their Youtube channel (use Google Translator, their public is entirely portuguese-speakers).

gooogiggly

Newcomer
@corrin

Hi I've been having issues with strays not appearing with the adopt n skin beta mod. even with setting the chance to 100 and enabling message to appear if there is one (I haven't progressed far enough into the game to get a stable for horse chance). Any idea how I could fix this?

beloved-key

Newcomer
Are you in multiplayer or singleplayer? Can you get a log with the list creatures command?
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! So I managed to fix the no id problem, I started a new file and it works fine now. But now the dog skins won't display, even when I change them. The log says it's changed the skin, but I keep getting the default shiba-looking skin no matter what I do.

[Adopt & Skin] dogs:
[Adopt & Skin]
# Shuckabo: Type - dog
Short ID: 1
Skin ID: 7

[Adopt & Skin] Shuckabo's skin has been set to skin 1

That's the log for doing list creatures: dog and setting the dog's skin to 1. I am in single player, and Marnie hasn't given me my official dog yet, I found this one on day 3 in the stray box.

corrin

Planter
@corrin

Hi I've been having issues with strays not appearing with the adopt n skin beta mod. even with setting the chance to 100 and enabling message to appear if there is one (I haven't progressed far enough into the game to get a stable for horse chance). Any idea how I could fix this?
Something might have gone weird in trying to fix a multiplayer bug, it's being looked at. Could you get a SMAPI log at http://smapi.io/log and share the link here? Even if it shows no errors it may help.

astronug

Newcomer
Hmm, could be.... on my old saves the BFAV Hopping White Rabbits mod was working, but that maybe what's causing this on a new save. I'll check.
This happens to me too. Had to take it out of my game since I'm using an old save. I don't have any new animals besides the vanilla ones. Have you tried it on a new save?

corrin

Planter
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! So I managed to fix the no id problem, I started a new file and it works fine now. But now the dog skins won't display, even when I change them. The log says it's changed the skin, but I keep getting the default shiba-looking skin no matter what I do.

[Adopt & Skin] dogs:
[Adopt & Skin]
# Shuckabo: Type - dog
Short ID: 1
Skin ID: 7

[Adopt & Skin] Shuckabo's skin has been set to skin 1

That's the log for doing list creatures: dog and setting the dog's skin to 1. I am in single player, and Marnie hasn't given me my official dog yet, I found this one on day 3 in the stray box.
Huh, I don't think you're supposed to be able to find strays until after you get your first official pet. Could you upload your full SMAPI log to http://smapi.io/log and share a link? That snippet is helpful, but the full log might show more.

Eilonwy74

Tiller
Mi's and Magimatica Country Furniture still needs a tile sheet update, all the new furniture is invisible. the auto petter, sewing machine, telephone, mini shipping bin, and all the chests/breakable barrels in the volcano, as well as the bird statues for the gem bird quest on the island. Those are the only ones i have seen so far that are invisible
Mi's and Magimatica's Country furniture is not the cause of this. That mod only effects the furniture tile sheet and all the items that you saw invisible are on the craftables tile sheet. If you have Sauvignon in Stardew installed, it's likely the cause. My telephone and stone chest were invisible and I realized that the only mod I have with a craftables tile sheet in the assets is Sauvignon in Stardew. The unofficial update uses the old tile sheet. Try removing this mod or any mod with an outdated tile sheet and that should fix it. It fixed it for me.

Eilonwy74

Tiller
This happens to me too. Had to take it out of my game since I'm using an old save. I don't have any new animals besides the vanilla ones. Have you tried it on a new save?
Well, I started a new save and haven't upgraded to a rabbit supported coop yet, but when I updated to the most recent BFAV unofficial on here (I think I had a slightly older one at first) I was able to at least purchase the animals from Marnie. I'm hoping that fixed it. Otherwise I guess I'll try Adopt 'n Skin, which I've never used.

I am the maintainer of the official update and I took a quick look at your error and it appears that you have something growing on your farm from a mod that is not working correctly. The Daily Task is generating the field report and it is asking the game for details of something growing and the game has no idea what the object is. I'll post another version of the mod with extra error handling to help identify the culprit.
ah, that was the problem, thank you so much, I would have never thought of that. I deleted the error items so it works fine again :)