Unofficial mod updates

Spiderella

Cowpoke
Please, please can someone update Useful Bombs? This was such an unbelievably helpful mod that made mining SO much faster and easier. Unfortunately it's been abandoned for over two years. It broke with 1.4 and nobody ever made an unofficial update... please can someone try with 1.5?

Gilgamesh

Greenhorn
so, does anyone know if there is any version of this mod that works? or could someone make it work for me please?

and also the one that is buggy / broken with 1.5

Last edited:

thunderingice

Greenhorn
The author of Climates is working on an update, please be patient!

Is it not working? The author is active, so if there's an issue, let them know and they will take a look.

The authors of Angry Grandpa and Stack Everything are active, please let them know what issues you're having. Crop Transplant Mod is a good alternative to TreeTransplant.
Hey, I left a post on Angry Grandpa with the error message I got on the 24th and the author has not responded yet, so active may be a loose term in this case (while also acknowledging that it has been the holidays).

fortyseven

Tiller
Hey guys!

EDIT: I've updated the mod following @Pathoschild guidelines, and using the updated source code available here - My code is committed there as well.

I've updated the attached file in this post for anyone referencing it.

Changes/Fixes in this update:

-Supports SDV 1.5.1, SMAPI 3.8.2;
-Fixes Golden Walnuts issues by avoiding the collection of those - My previous version still wrongfully collected 3 Golden Walnuts (Sorry!), they where at: Captain's Room (1) and Volcano Forge (2);
-Changes the Minimal harvest formula to allow a value higher than 1, up to the established Max value for the crop - increased per Farmer Level / Max Increase parameter;
-Grabs Ginger on all Island locations - New 1.5 forage item

My Previous/Original post follows:

I'm sorry for showing up just now, I've been trying to get my account validated since yesterday hahaha.

I've been following @Strobe and Deluxe Auto-grabber and I managed to get it to work with 1.5 without the need to replant any crops, with Global Forage set to ON and without causing issues with Golden Walnuts, I've uploaded my version below, it uses the source from here: https://github.com/Pathoschild/smapi-mod-dump/tree/1a8bafc1b62b8cb99f59384a0e9679366339803e/source/Deluxe%20Auto-Grabber/DeluxeGrabber

TL/DR:
-This version will not cause the DivideByZero Exception and will work 100% to collect global forage, it will not attempt to collect Golden Walnuts in the Island maps.
-This version does not yet attempt to grab new items from 1.5, if you guys could provide me a list of new item Id's of the new forageable items, I'd be glad to make this update.

I'd like to get in touch with @Strobe to make sure I'm using the same source he's using and collaborate to fully update the Mod, if you get this, PM me plz :)

Long story/Technical details:
-The DivideByZero Exception is caused by the maxHarvestIncreasePerFarmingLevel property of the Crop object being returned as 0 for Coffee beans and perhaps other Crops too. I don't know the previous version values (if anyone knows, let me know), so right now I've changed it so it either uses the existing value or, if it is zero, reverts to 1. This Exception literally stops the processing of the grabber on the start of each day, hence why we didn't get all the fruits from trees or forageable items, but still got a few.

-The Golden Walnuts are collected from a Bush Object, the original mod author coded Bushes to be collected when blooming, but made the types of berries static in code, so, in Sping, it collects Salmonberries, and in Fall, it collects Blackberries. However, this causes an issue with the new Golden Walnuts, because they are also collected from Bushes (the first one you get and a few others) but are neither Salmonberries nor Blackberries. If you are in either Spring or Fall, the previous code would just create the respective berry in your global grabber and delete the Walnut - So some of your Berries would actually be the Golden Walnut. - In case you already played in 1.5 with your savefile, you cannot get the Walnuts to be placed back, however, you can spawn them with CJB Item Spawner or, if you want, get a previous save from 1.4.5 and load into that one, your Golden Walnuts will be correctly in place when using this version of Deluxe Auto-Grabber.

I hope this can be helpful and I'd like to get your feedback, I plan on updating the mod to gather the new items and work better with the Islands, but for now, this will be functional.
For some reason the latest version 2.5.3 unofficial 6 frogfrag is not working with the mushroom cave irrespective of what is toggeled in the config file.

DJStarstryker

Greenhorn
Here's a request: Anyone know if uberkwefty is working on an update to Winter Crops? I am very interested in this mod but it sounds like it's broken post-1.5. I'm seeing people report on Nexus that their crops aren't growing.

wodaem

Greenhorn
I don't know if this has already been requested, but could someone update Spawn Monsters? I never found the Prismatic Slime in the mines and I about drove myself crazy looking for it, so a way to avoid that in the future would be great.

libraryaddict

Greenhorn

Attachments

gabrieldsc

Greenhorn
Have you opened the config and set it to false?
It works fine for me.
That's a thing? I had no idea.

Hmm, seems like it worked, thanks for the help!

Edit: nevermind, seems like some icons are still displaying as default, I have no idea what, if anything, i'm doing wrong. I have a few addons that don't seem to be working either

Here is a example of it:

1610074787599.png

Also here are all the addons i'm using:
1610074829717.png

Last edited:

Candlejack

Greenhorn
Updated Health Bar Mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/193

This has 3 changes.

1. The labels are no longer rendered as they were always hard to see
2. Zoom levels are now accounted for
3. It now correctly handles max health when its larger than expected

Source: https://github.com/libraryaddict/SMAPIHealthbarMod
Original Source: https://gitlab.com/speeder1/SMAPIHealthbarMod/
Works in 1.5. Works with different Zoom Levels. Doesnt work with UI Scale sadly so e.g. Zoom+Ui at 75% and the health bars are floating way to the top left of the monster. Ui above 100% and the health bars are floating to the top right.
(Not a problem per se but smapi also spits out that theres an update for it which just links to an older version)

Edit:
Huh, didn't know UI scale mattered. I'll check into it

Edit: fixed, as well as the versioning
Works flawlessly now, Thanks :owo:

Last edited:

libraryaddict

Greenhorn
Works in 1.5. Works with different Zoom Levels. Doesnt work with UI Scale sadly so e.g. Zoom+Ui at 75% and the health bars are floating way to the top left of the monster. Ui above 100% and the health bars are floating to the top right.
(Not a problem per se but smapi also spits out that theres an update for it which just links to an older version)
Huh, didn't know UI scale mattered. I'll check into it

Edit: fixed, as well as the versioning

Last edited: