Unofficial mod updates

Linokii

Newcomer
Hihi! I was wondering if I could request an unofficial update to:

Horse Whistle
Stardew Notification
Wear More Rings

I love these mods so much, and would love to see a compatibility for 1.5 update!! Thank you modding community so much for your help!

Beblex

Newcomer
Early version of TMXL/PyTK, official release with some fixes will likely come tomorrow but posting here with permission for purpose of linking unofficial on compat page.
Hey mouse ! Thanks for the update, but it's not working. I'm using it for the Stardew Valley Expanded pack (in stalled with ModDrop) and I installed the 2 unofficial updates with ModDrop too. Any idea what could have gone wrong when I installed? Should I delete the old files?
Cheers!

Jazzcat

Cowpoke

Horse Whistle
Stardew Notification
Wear More Rings

I love these mods so much, and would love to see a compatibility for 1.5 update!! Thank you modding community so much for your help!
Horse Whistle has been added to the base game, according to the release notes. :)

Strobe

Planter

Horse Whistle
Stardew Notification
Wear More Rings

Like Jazz said above, Horse whistle is vanilla and the mod authors of the other 2 mods you've listed are active so they should be updating their stuff soon

asydic

Farmhand
I would love it if someone could test this for me (BFAV)
Hi! I tried it in my game, but it said there was an exception with harmony and none of my custom animals were in-game. I hope this helps? btw, thank you for even considering fixing it! It's one of my faves. I love this community so much. :')

Last edited:

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
Sorry, weird question here and I'm not sure where to ask. Is anyone else using a non-vanilla map, and having a fatal game crash when you go near the greenhouse?

Lumisteria

Farmhand
Sorry, weird question here and I'm not sure where to ask. Is anyone else using a non-vanilla map, and having a fatal game crash when you go near the greenhouse?
I saw someone with such an issue with TXML buildable i think ? Verify that all your custom tilesheets are correctly prefaced by z_, tilesheet order messing with vanilla order may cause crashs.

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
May I please put in a request for Free Dusty (the last unofficial update isn’t working and I hate seeing poor Dusty locked in his cage) and Child to NPC?

mouse

Farmer
Hey mouse ! Thanks for the update, but it's not working. I'm using it for the Stardew Valley Expanded pack (in stalled with ModDrop) and I installed the 2 unofficial updates with ModDrop too. Any idea what could have gone wrong when I installed? Should I delete the old files?
Cheers!
Hm, some bugs aside the files themselves have worked for most people, but I'm not very familiar with ModDrop. Is it possible to install manually just to rule out manager shenanigans?

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
What farm map are you using?
Witchy Crystal is the one that is crashing. Going to try another map mod (Dewdrop) to see if it does the same.
Edit: Dewdrop crashed too, as soon as I got near the greenhouse/path north from the farm to Robin's.

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
I'm pretty sure it's because they don't prefix their tilesheets on their map, so it will be common but not universal. You can try this one and if it works I'll DM the author. The TMX pack would be able to be eliminated with a proper update, too.

Attachments