Unofficial mod updates

justastranger

Greenhorn
Better Bombs
Original Source: here
Original Nexus Page: here

Updated to .net 6.0, Harmony 2
Removed now-obsolete resource clump breaking section covered by vanilla
Removed mineral collection temporarily so it can be replaced with a better method that actually checks that the Object is a mineral to prevent quality-less forage from being dropped by explosions

Currently, that leaves the farmer damage toggle and the damage + radius multipliers.

Pull Request: here

Attachments

inesnc96

Greenhorn

tristisgay

Cowpoke

the author of this mod said unofficial updates were allowed, itd much appricated if yall could update it

mingyver

Greenhorn
Hi there! I usually just wait for the updates, but there are a few that I would really appreciate it if someone could update, even if it's an unofficial update, or tell me if there are similar mods that are working for the most recent version SDV. Thanks either way! (Sources for the mods are in the names)

AtraCore
Special Orders Tags Extended
Placeable Mine Shaft
Social Page Order Menu
Shipping Collection Sorted
Safe Lightning Redux

Again, thank you for any help!
safe lightning got an update here!

lianace

Cowpoke
Hello, I have a furniture mod that I need to update to 1.6. Could someone help me?
Which furniture mod? What framework are you trying to update it to, CP, AT? If it's to AT I could help (given the the original mod author's permissions allow updates).

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
Which furniture mod? What framework are you trying to update it to, CP, AT? If it's to AT I could help (given the the original mod author's permissions allow updates).
It's mine, it's various pieces of furniture (replicas) of Sam's instruments. Just like the ones in my baby Sam's band. In 1.5 I managed to have them thanks to Dynamic Game Asset, but in 1.6 since DGA does not work, I don't know how to make it work. (I'm somewhat new)

ugobananas

Greenhorn
Non Destructive NPCs - 1.6 Unofficial update
As you know the new update prevents the NPCs from breaking the chests, but the other objects can break them, here you have this update that prevents this.
Note: the current and official version of the mod works but its code is outdated (2020) I just updated it to the latest version and modernized the code.
Mod Original: Non Destructive NPCs
I'm using Market Town but it doesn't recognize this as Non Destructive NPCs (required for that mod to work). The version of Non-Destructive NPCs that's on Nexus is now completely broken in 1.6.5. Anyone able to help?

EDIT: Of course as soon as I posted this I found a comment in the original mod that provides the solution. (
In the "Market Town" mod folder look for the file named manifest.json and open it with a text editor .Look where it says:
MadaraUchiha.NonDestructiveNPCs replace it with: IamSaulC.NonDestructiveNPCs )

Last edited:
I'm using Market Town but it doesn't recognize this as Non Destructive NPCs (required for that mod to work). The version of Non-Destructive NPCs that's on Nexus is now completely broken in 1.6.5. Anyone able to help?
You likely just have to go into the manifest in market town and copy/paste the manifest id for the update to non-destructive npcs unique id instead of the original as a requirement in market towns manifest if even that. its just the identifier being different probably

flowerpixel

Greenhorn
While it's not public, blueberry has posted alpha versions of it (Love of Cooking) for 1.6 on the Stardew Valley Discord, if you're interested. (I'm personally using it now.) However, please do not post it here - should I see it here, I will have to report people to the forum moderators 😅
omg yes I will look in the discord yaaay

Serenaa98

Greenhorn
While it's not public, blueberry has posted alpha versions of it (Love of Cooking) for 1.6 on the Stardew Valley Discord, if you're interested. (I'm personally using it now.) However, please do not post it here - should I see it here, I will have to report people to the forum moderators 😅
Can say me How i can get the Alpha version please? I enter on SV Discord server, how is the next?