Unofficial mod updates

Thrawn

Sodbuster
I understand, that way, the only thing that can be done is nothing. That seems very ugly to me on the part of the author.
There's plenty of resources out there to help you build your own mod if another person is being "ugly" about not wanting someone else using their hard work :)

Even some here on the forums! ♥

Hope you find some good starting points!

KittyKatja

Newcomer
There's an old mod called Only Iridium that no longer functions (SMAPI won't load it since the update, even though it worked just fine before the SMAPI update). I wondered if there was any chance someone could either update it or create a mod that does the same thing (set the item quality of every item to iridium quality)?

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
I understand, that way, the only thing that can be done is nothing. That seems very ugly to me on the part of the author.
Hi there! Do you know how to get in touch with the modder? Just ask them if it’s ok to update the mod. We just need explicit permission.

Beanieweens

Cowpoke
Do you know if there's an alpha channel for DeepWoods to contribute playtesting and programming to? I have extensive experience in alpha and beta testing, and would love to help out during my free time. It would be great to help expedite the release of DeepWoods.
I did not see any option for that. I think the best way to support the author is to let them take time to update. I think they were feeling a lot of pressure and it would be a loss for everyone if they quit because it was too overwhelming. The good news is that an update will come and they are working on it.

Agent Lyoko

Farmhand
is there an update on free love for 1.6.4? update seems to have broken the mod
There are two options currently - PolyamorySweet on Nexus is the main one as it's updated five of the six modules (and the sixth is generally taken care of by FlyingTNT's update or SinZ's Several Spouse Spots), but it's also added content now such as a NPC now with it so if you're looking for just an updated Free Love, then LKBoss's update is all there is so far (which is missing Bed Tweaks (unless FlyingTNT's works for that) and Wedding Tweaks, while Custom Spouse Rooms, Custom Spouse Patio Redux, and Hugs and Kisses all have unofficial updates). Feel free for you or anyone to two-cake Free Love if either option is not to your specific tastes.

Last edited:

HonestlyWhat

Greenhorn
Hey there! I'm wondering if anyone could possibly update this mod, please?

Dyanosis

Cowpoke
There are two options currently - PolyamorySweet on Nexus is the main one as it's updated five of the six modules (and the sixth is generally taken care of by FlyingTNT's update or SinZ's Several Spouse Spots), but it's also added content now such as a NPC now with it so if you're looking for just an updated Free Love, then LKBoss's update is all there is so far (which is missing Bed Tweaks (unless FlyingTNT's works for that) and Wedding Tweaks, while Custom Spouse Rooms, Custom Spouse Patio Redux, and Hugs and Kisses all have unofficial updates). Feel free for you or anyone to two-cake Free Love if either option is not to your specific tastes.
The new NPC is optional and only meant for players with controllers who have a hard time using the base game items.

NoraCharles

Greenhorn
Can anyone update Neo's Succulent Farm? The mod is discontinued but the author has given permission for people to update it (listed in the description).

I should be able to do this one. (If anyone is already working on it, please let me know. I'll post a note in the Nexus comments too.)

Agent Lyoko

Farmhand
The new NPC is optional and only meant for players with controllers who have a hard time using the base game items.
Regardless, it is a new NPC people may not want - some people may just want the base game NPCs and be able to marry Abigail and roommate Krobus. More options are fine (I reiterate the concept of two cakes), and additionally won't require having to consistently toggle off or remove on each update (since the new one defaults to on, many players may not remember to disable each update).

Hey there! I'm wondering if anyone could possibly update this mod, please?
Oh, RIP, that broke? I used that for testing on several occasions. Damn, since the permissions aren't open I guess I'm hoping for a successor.

Last edited: