Unofficial mod updates

ToxcsmWolf

Greenhorn
Hey ! This mod was made into a more expansive mod called MARGO. I am not sure why it was taken off Nexus but here is the gifthub for you
modular-overhaul , it was updated as recent as Feb 4th. It is NOT ready for 1.6 yet but if you would like to follow them, check and see if that mod would be able to replace skill prestige for you once updated (:
As far as i saw the Prestiging works totally different.
in skillprestige you can get every benefit fromevery skill. in margo, as far as i understoof, you canjust buff the benefits you selected. if im wrong please correct me.

ToxcsmWolf

Greenhorn
hi thanks so much for updating this, sadly my coop on the new map did not open at 7:30 even though i got the bottom left message announcing all animal doors are getting opened.
maybe something to do with the new map/coop that is there by default?
I spend some time and could reproduce the issue.
Ifixed it and tested with a few saves and settings, so I hope its fixed now.

additionally the Infomessages only appear if the coops/barns have been opened/closed. before the messages also appeared if the wouldnt have been any of them.

Attachments

itskazziee

Farmhand
As far as i saw the Prestiging works totally different.
in skillprestige you can get every benefit fromevery skill. in margo, as far as i understoof, you canjust buff the benefits you selected. if im wrong please correct me.
Yea I was thinking that MARGO would be too expansive lol, so are you basically just trying to advance your skill and than reset it ?? I know of some other mods that can do that as well. I hope someone can update skills prestige than there is and unofficial update on this forum but I imagine that became obsolete in 1.6

see https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/post-27945

orca_sun7

Cowpoke
The good news for BFAV lovers is that in 1.6 you only need Content Patcher to add new livestock, and some new mods using this are starting to appear on Nexus, like Goose, Dragons, Chocobos...
Do you know if we can use the old BFAV files like normal with CP? :)

AyaHawkeye

Farmhand

additionally the Infomessages only appear if the coops/barns have been opened/closed. before the messages also appeared if the wouldnt have been any of them.
Just tested and it works! You're a genius.

huancz

Farmhand
Updated SkillPrestige. Tested in a little (1 day with my testing char). Single-player works, no idea about split screen or network play. Adapters for cooking/magic/luck: build works, but their respective mods are rejected by SMAPI, for now there's no reason to post updated versions.

Edit: PR link https://github.com/Alphablackwolf/SkillPrestige/pull/22

Attachments

XiNaaru

Tiller
Updated SkillPrestige. Tested in a little (1 day with my testing char). Single-player works, no idea about split screen or network play. Adapters for cooking/magic/luck: build works, but their respective mods are rejected by SMAPI, for now there's no reason to post updated versions.

thanks, and for the binning skill?
i know, here must an adapter complte programmed new :) it doesnt exist one :)

aschismatism

Greenhorn
Omni-Tools was the best thing and I really don't wanna start a new file without it... lol
Hey Timmy, reaching out to you here, just hoping that you get the notification :)

You mentioned in the NexusMods post that it wasn't working. Cross posting my reply here:

Thanks for trying it! This seems to work for me:

• Click tool that you want to combine.
  • Hold Left Alt (or whatever you've configured it for).
  • While holding Left Alt, click the tool you want to combine onto.

I did notice that stacked tools can't be put in chests, but I'm not sure if that's actually expected.
Like I said, I'm not super familiar with this mod -- can you folks let me know what exactly you're trying that isn't working?
Also, could you clarify what you mean when you say you can't use them in your backpack? In my backpack, I can hit X when hovering over a tool to cycle between them, or Z to split the stacked tool up.

GrandTickler

Greenhorn

thanks a lot, working great now! <3

TokiroBR

Newcomer
Hi there could someone update
Informant
And
Fishing info overlays

Its the only mods I still need
Thank you all for your hard work
oh yeah informant is a MUST!

aschismatism

Greenhorn
I have downloaded it and played with it for a while, everything seems to be working except the craft from chests module. I am trying to see why it might not be working, but I have a very miniscule amount of coding knowledge.

Here is the SMAPI log I got while testing if that helps. https://smapi.io/log/a6fc2c0e6c3e47e28106c00dd3a99230
Thanks for the log! Just released a fix for this in 1.6.1-unofficial; mind trying it out?

Also got reports that zoom levels aren't working -- I'm looking into that now :)

TokiroBR

Newcomer
Thanks for the log! Just released a fix for this in 1.6.1-unofficial; mind trying it out?

Also got reports that zoom levels aren't working -- I'm looking into that now :)

could you please update Deluxe Journal too? its a similar vibe as ConvenientChests, its a better integration for the in-game journal

TimmyB358

Greenhorn
Hey Timmy, reaching out to you here, just hoping that you get the notification :)

You mentioned in the NexusMods post that it wasn't working. Cross posting my reply here:
Hey! I just replied to you on NexusMods, but I know there were others here who wanted this mod as well, so wanted to post here too...

When I use the mod key, it just swaps tools on my cursor, doesn't stack.
I went into Generic Mod Config Menu, changed the binding key and it still swaps tools, doesn't stack.