Thirds-ing and more some of the following:

Skill Prestige
Prismatic Tools
More Rings
Luck Skill
Cooking Skill
Capstone Profession
Build Endurance

I've tried taking a look at at least a couple of them, but my limited coding knowledge combined with not knowing exactly what is broken is holding me back :(
Both Luck and Cooking Skill mod authors have said they are working on it, seems the update makes them need some serious rewrites.

For Capstone, try this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/174

Khasara

Tiller
Well okay, actually i need a few Mod Updates anymore

1. Prismatic Tools
2. Tool Geodes, i need it because it is better then the ingame possibilities.
3. Pelican Fiber
4. Omni Tool
5. Custom Crystalarium
6. PFM Automate
7. Luck, Magic, Binning and Cooking Skill
8. Better Crafting
9. Fishing Info Overlay
10. Everlasting Baits And Unbreakable Tackles Mod

i were very happy, thanks i advance :)
Each of the skill mod authors have said they are working on them, requires some code rewriting.
I checked on the Everlasting Baits and Tackles Mod this morning, I believe they are working on that.
Someone here is working on updating Omni-Tool, check above on this page.

Lyxson

Greenhorn
To those updating: You are the best.

Just another request for two mods I haven't seen requested here nor seen a notice from the original uploader.

1. SMAPI Health Bar mod -- Which was actually last updated in this thread
2. Abilities - Experience Bars -- Basically a spin-off of Spacechase0's mod with some nice added mod support.

Thanks very much for any time put forward!

Khasara

Tiller
To those updating: You are the best.

Just another request for two mods I haven't seen requested here nor seen a notice from the original uploader.

1. SMAPI Health Bar mod -- Which was actually last updated in this thread
2. Abilities - Experience Bars -- Basically a spin-off of Spacechase0's mod with some nice added mod support.

Thanks very much for any time put forward!
Zoryn doesn't post on Nexus anymore for Health Bars

Lyxson

Greenhorn
Zoryn doesn't post on Nexus anymore for Health Bars
Thank you but that's a slightly different health bar mod. There is one that I think originates here: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/193

and then was a ported for 1.5 in this thread. Thankfully there is source code on the mod page and in the original post I mentioned.

idrisien

Greenhorn
Thank you so, so much to all the people working hard on updates!

I am lucky to have 99% of my mods updated now :") All that's missing is Custom Spouse Patio Redux, and Custom Spouse Rooms ! ! !

I am hoping that PolyamorySweet adds updates for the spouse patio/rooms, but yay! I just wanted to thank all the unofficial updaters + official modders for your hard work! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here's a sleepy capy for all the tireless modders out there... Make sure you're always resting! And thank you again <3

Last edited:

derpiepandit

Greenhorn
I took a crack at Omni-Tools. I don't use this mod myself so I'm not sure how well it works, but it seems to work for me...

Happy to take a look at feedback -- please leave it in NexusMods!

Pull request here:
https://github.com/aedenthorn/StardewValleyMods/pull/119.

Never mind, this doesn't handle scythes correctly :(. I'll take another look tonight.
Thank you so much for trying and taking the time to do this!! <3

jumpi

Greenhorn
I've attempted to update Part of the Community for SV 1.6 / SMAPI 4.0.1

Other than refactoring some older code to match the newer version of SV, there is no changes to the mod.

Since the original author archived their repository of the mod I cannot make a pull request for it to go official (Last changes were around 4 years ago anyway..)

You can find the updated unofficial version here.

Since I have never touched modding before this, there may be mistakes in the changes I made. I have no idea, however I can say that it works just fine for me!

Edit: After looking through the thread I've realized the original author is actually working on an update for the mod (Oops). It was a fun experience nonetheless.

Last edited:

Cokain8

Cowpoke
Hello, I was wondering if somebody could help with updating Paritee's Better Farm animal Variety : https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3296?tab=posts&BH=0 for 1.6? I have unofficial version: https://forums.stardewvalley.net/threads/unofficial-mod-updates.2096/page-68 but this one is also no longer compatible :( Thank you very much :)
Im looking for it too
would love if someone could update custom furniture ;;
i hope so :)

Thank you modders for the great work you're doing. The two mods I always use that look like they won't be updated are
  • Farm Cave Framework
  • Fishing Info Overlay - I know there is visible fish available but I like the percentages so I can figure out roughly how long it will take to catch a type of fish
If anyone is able to take a look at these that would be amazing.

XiNaaru

Tiller
Thank you modders for the great work you're doing. The two mods I always use that look like they won't be updated are
  • Farm Cave Framework
  • Fishing Info Overlay - I know there is visible fish available but I like the percentages so I can figure out roughly how long it will take to catch a type of fish
If anyone is able to take a look at these that would be amazing.

and i have showed visible fishes, its crap. its not what i want :) fishing info overlay ist 100x better xd

thank you so much for all the updates and help for having back the mods we need :D I would love to see an update for this lovely and amazing mod:
thank you so much in advance to everyone who wants to update it :D

aschismatism

Greenhorn
I would also like to ask for an update for Convenient Chests. I too have tried Better Chests and tried to give it multiple chances, but like others have said, it's just not for me.
Gave it a go. Also not a mod I use personally, so I've only done minimal testing. Let me know how it works for you!

EDIT: Updated 3/23: fixed crafting from chests. Zoom levels are fixed now too!

DOUBLE EDIT: This has been merged into the official mod - use 1.6.3 on Nexusmods!

Last edited: