Unofficial mod updates

Inny

Tiller
Farmer to Florist has its MFM part not working (mails are missing the items or recipes), making the rest of the mod a bit irrelevant as you're not receiving the recipes you need.

Last edited:

Wingheart

Sodbuster
Farmer to Florist has its MFM part not working (mails are missing the items or recipes), making the rest of the mod a bit irrelevant as you're not receiving the recipes you need.
Go back a version to the last JA version. The DGA versions of all PPJA mods were apparently done via a machine conversion that was not checked or tested and didn't work very well, so they are ALL broken.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Go back a version to the last JA version. The DGA versions of all PPJA mods were apparently done via a machine conversion that was not checked or tested and didn't work very well, so they are ALL broken.
And it doesn't seem like the group that did the conversions is terribly interested in getting messages and queries about it...

Does anyone know if there's an unofficial update to the Yandere Sam mod since the author isn't maintaining it anymore? Also Is there a Yandere Abigail mod yet? lol I'm collecting all of them to turn the whole town into Yandere's XD

Inny

Tiller
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
Hi, first thank you for this update. Can you please add the Dinosaurs? I can't hatch them from dinosaur eggs as I get a chicken instead (technically a "dinosaur" too, but not the one I was expecting).

uhhdey

Greenhorn
Hii!! I saw that someone already updated this mod (Korea Retro) to be CP compatible? Not sure how to word it very new to Modding in Stardew! But unfortunetly the dropbox file was deleted. :c
Would Love if someone could Update it!!!

Knirps

Cowpoke
I've made some overtures towards the author of Joys Of Efficiency, but it doesn't seem as if they're actively checking their Github / Nexus messages, and the mod hasn't been updated for a long time. Would anyone be kind enough to update that mod so that its "farm cleanup" tools such as clearing debris etc work off the farm? I've looked at the code, and it looks as simple as removing one conditional if check, though of course I'm obviously no coding genius and maybe it's not quite that simple. More importantly, though, I'd like to see the incompatibility with Chests Anywhere and shipping bins (particularly the one on Ginger Island) get fixed, and potentially update JoE so it's at least using .net 5 instead of .net 4.

I am visually impaired and am playing the game via a couple accessibility mods, and JoE just makes my life so much easier so that all I have to do is walk up to a target and have the mod automatically process it (assuming I have the correct tool wielded), rather than having to search the screen to find the object to click on and so I'd sincerely appreciate it if someone could update this mod to fix its issues.

Thanks for reading.
I've been refreshing this thread daily since your comment hoping someone would take on your request. It's to the point that I'm about ready to go fiddling to see if I can try my hand to get it working everywhere honestly. I have so many mods and so many 'farm-like' areas filled with singular stones/branches/weeds (not to mention all the extra areas with all the foragables that JoE is so important for but thankfully works everywhere for that) that by the time I even manage to clean up one area my eyes and hand are so fatigued I can't really even play anymore. JoE is probably the most important mod I have and I couldn't play without it. I hope someone can help us.

millsj13

Sodbuster