Unofficial mod updates

Brimbane

Farmhand
Would anyone be willing to update Walk Through Trellis mod? It seems broken with the 1.5.6... : ( I wish this feature was added to CJB Cheat Menu, it'd be super useful
It has just recently been updated. I don't see any problems with it, honestly.

agrestial

Newcomer
Would anyone be willing to update Level Extender? It is listed as working in the Mod Compatibility list, but it throws a lot of errors in SMAPI and stops working at a different point every day, difficult to isolate why. The bug reports are piling up on the Nexus page and the author doesn't seem to have posted anything since January of 2021.

Thanks as always to this wonderful community!

lucadris

Tiller
Hey guys, I know Prismatic Tools is working well and dandy in unofficially updated version, but could anyone please add compatibility with Automate to let furnaces automatically process prismatic shards into prismatic bars?

Cho0pera

Greenhorn
Some Plato mods. Updated by Pathos and compiled by me
Pathos' PR: https://github.com/Platonymous/Stardew-Valley-Mods/pull/120

these updates are exclusively for the 1.5.5 beta version

Contains PyTK, TMXLoader, Portraiture, Custom Furniture, Harp of Yoba Redux, Custom Music

Edit: Thanks david.rysk#6608 on Discord for Custom Music.

Hello there, no idea if anyone will see this, but... I'm getting big error texts from SMAPI while trying to use this new Custom Furniture in my game.

This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\The Cowboy Life Expanded 1.4.5-Alpha\[CF] The Cowboy Life Expanded\EN\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON. Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'furniture[15]', line 232, position 1. at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) in SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:line 86 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) in SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:line 76 at CustomFurniture.CustomFurnitureMod.loadPacks() in /Users/ishanjalan/RiderProjects/Platonymous/CustomFurniture/CustomFurnitureMod.cs:line 157 at CustomFurniture.CustomFurnitureMod.GameLoop_UpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in /Users/ishanjalan/RiderProjects/Platonymous/CustomFurniture/CustomFurnitureMod.cs:line 51 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1[[StardewModdingAPI.Events.TimeChangedEventArgs, StardewModdingAPI, Version=3.16.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].Raise_PatchedBy<SinZ.Profiler>(ManagedEvent`1 this, TimeChangedEventArgs args)

It mentions a bunch of specific places that it's breaking down but I don't know how to go beyond that! Could anyone please help me out?

Cho0pera

Greenhorn
Hello there, no idea if anyone will see this, but... I'm getting big error texts from SMAPI while trying to use this new Custom Furniture in my game.

This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\The Cowboy Life Expanded 1.4.5-Alpha\[CF] The Cowboy Life Expanded\EN\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON. Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'furniture[15]', line 232, position 1. at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) in SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:line 86 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) in SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:line 76 at CustomFurniture.CustomFurnitureMod.loadPacks() in /Users/ishanjalan/RiderProjects/Platonymous/CustomFurniture/CustomFurnitureMod.cs:line 157 at CustomFurniture.CustomFurnitureMod.GameLoop_UpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in /Users/ishanjalan/RiderProjects/Platonymous/CustomFurniture/CustomFurnitureMod.cs:line 51 at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1[[StardewModdingAPI.Events.TimeChangedEventArgs, StardewModdingAPI, Version=3.16.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]].Raise_PatchedBy<SinZ.Profiler>(ManagedEvent`1 this, TimeChangedEventArgs args)

It mentions a bunch of specific places that it's breaking down but I don't know how to go beyond that! Could anyone please help me out?
OH. Thanks very much for your reply!! I see that I have 1.5.6 so I guess I'm out of luck!

martin66789

Cowpoke
Hi,
Could someone please fix the Grandfather's Heirloom mod, the translation doesn't work in it, only when I type the texts in the default.json file. And the name of the dagger is also a 3.
Pictures of the error: Bug

Source code

KyraKinzie

Greenhorn
I hope I'm not being a bother by asking, but is anyone possibly working on an update for Custom Furniture? There are some packs that I really, really want to use.

Alternatively, if anyone instead is okay with converting the packs in question to AT, I would be incredibly appreciative.

The furniture mods in question are these;
i'm actually working on converting the victorian one to DGA for my own playthrough, i'll probably work on the others once I've finished it

EDIT: finished converting the CF port of the Victorian Furniture

Attachments

Last edited:

angelicboy

Tiller
Does anyone happen to have the mod "Diverse Stardew Valley Expanded"? The mod has been deleted without explanation and I'm kind of desperate to have it again.

TurtleBlue

Newcomer
Can someone update the Fishing Trawler mod to remove the PyTk dependency? I really love the minigame, but PyTk adds way too much load time. If it helps, it looks like the custom rewards and tool objects are the only places it is used.

Bladeheart111x

Newcomer
Can some convert the portion of this mod that requires GG to FS?
Remember to credit the creator (PatientAllison)

Sinmenon

Planter
I have been trying to install the BFAV Boar but I haven't been having any luck. I also tried the files shared at the post session in Nexus for the unofficial updates and I have been getting this error:

[Content Patcher] Could not load content pack '[BFAV] Riazaia's Boar': content pack must specify the Changes or CustomLocations fields..

There are two unofficial updates: alexiy777 and Mazzons and neither are working for me rn.
I fulfilled my own request

Attachments

Xvordan

Greenhorn
I've made some overtures towards the author of Joys Of Efficiency, but it doesn't seem as if they're actively checking their Github / Nexus messages, and the mod hasn't been updated for a long time. Would anyone be kind enough to update that mod so that its "farm cleanup" tools such as clearing debris etc work off the farm? I've looked at the code, and it looks as simple as removing one conditional if check, though of course I'm obviously no coding genius and maybe it's not quite that simple. More importantly, though, I'd like to see the incompatibility with Chests Anywhere and shipping bins (particularly the one on Ginger Island) get fixed, and potentially update JoE so it's at least using .net 5 instead of .net 4.

I am visually impaired and am playing the game via a couple accessibility mods, and JoE just makes my life so much easier so that all I have to do is walk up to a target and have the mod automatically process it (assuming I have the correct tool wielded), rather than having to search the screen to find the object to click on and so I'd sincerely appreciate it if someone could update this mod to fix its issues.

Thanks for reading.