Unofficial mod updates

ArisaCliche23

Newcomer
Hi, I have picked and chosen and updated a few of them in this same thread, but not all of them. I did Abigail, Caroline (both either together or separately), Sandy, and Harvey. I was doing this before starting my own monster/fantasy themed mod. A few days ago I also did a few monster toddlers for Alternative Textures for my own use but if there is any interest I can share too.

You can check my updates either at nexus or at my blog.
Oh this is great!!!! I'll have to add the updates. If you ever do anything with Alex or Sebby, please let me know! I'm also just thinking about dipping my toes in and figuring out how to do it myself ^^;

wally32

Sodbuster
Redownload all mods again and the animals doesnt produce nothing, I dont know what to do
If you select English as the language, animal products will be produced properly, but if you use a language other than English, no animal products will be produced.

I have the same problem and can't find animal products.

Sinmenon

Planter
Oh this is great!!!! I'll have to add the updates. If you ever do anything with Alex or Sebby, please let me know! I'm also just thinking about dipping my toes in and figuring out how to do it myself ^^;
I made a thread here for the progress of the fantasy mod and I'm planning to have the next update released here too.
I literally wrapped up making Sebby last night and I'm working out the details, and I'm planning for a minotaur Alex. I admit that Sebby doesn't look too thrilling or different than his usual self but I tried to make him interesting.
On the toddler side of things I've made them along with the adults, usually as I need/feel like and I've been trying to make both human and non-human versions. Yup, Sebby is likely one of the next ones!

Joherca

Newcomer
If you select English as the language, animal products will be produced properly, but if you use a language other than English, no animal products will be produced.

I have the same problem and can't find animal products.
I can confirm that is the game language that cause the problem.
And is anyway to solve it? Translating the mod or something?

Last edited:

Sinmenon

Planter
Yeah. Only translating the mod. I did check on nexus and I couldn't find any Spanish translations for the BFAV. I know that there is a community that translate stuff for Portuguese, but I don't know if there is a community for translating projects in Spanish otherwise I'd suggest you check their contacts/forums/discord and see if there is something in the community. Sometimes in other games the translated files circulate in specific circles.

wally32

Sodbuster
It doesn't seem to be solved by a translation problem.
I confirmed that animal products are created when the game is played in English.
The mode itself does not seem to support other countries' languages because it is impossible to produce the game if it is played in its native Korean language.

Sinmenon

Planter
I have been trying to install the BFAV Boar but I haven't been having any luck. I also tried the files shared at the post session in Nexus for the unofficial updates and I have been getting this error:

[Content Patcher] Could not load content pack '[BFAV] Riazaia's Boar': content pack must specify the Changes or CustomLocations fields..

There are two unofficial updates: alexiy777 and Mazzons and neither are working for me rn.

Pozemi20

Greenhorn
I hope I'm not being a bother by asking, but is anyone possibly working on an update for Custom Furniture? There are some packs that I really, really want to use.

Alternatively, if anyone instead is okay with converting the packs in question to AT, I would be incredibly appreciative.

The furniture mods in question are these;

JackBSwift

Newcomer
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
For BFAV on Macs, every added animal can be bought fine, and shows up in your barn or coop normally, but turns back into a cow or chicken overnight. People seem to think it's a directory issue? Could someone please fix it, if possible?

Last edited:

WhitneyFox

Planter
For the BFAV issue, it seems to only be an issue with new loads. If you have a save with the animals already purchased you are fine, but if you try to purchase new animals, you can't even purchase vanilla animals, Marnie's menu just closes.
Hopefully that distinction might help with updating the mod.
Thanks.

dewwdrop

Tiller
For the BFAV issue, it seems to only be an issue with new loads. If you have a save with the animals already purchased you are fine, but if you try to purchase new animals, you can't even purchase vanilla animals, Marnie's menu just closes.
Hopefully that distinction might help with updating the mod.
Thanks.
I was about to post something about this, I didn't know it was new loads though, because it was my very first time trying the mod, and I couldn't even keep the menu open long enough to buy any of the vanilla animals, let alone any of the custom ones from BFAV. To be honest I was thinking I had a mod conflict somewhere so I was about to do some 50/50 but thank you for saving me from doing that, lol.

Also, @Pozemi20 I think we already have an unofficial update for CF, at least it's been working for me.

NormanPCN

Farmhand
I have had this out for a while, a forum post on official Nexus mod page, but since this seems to be a place to list unofficial updates then here we go.

I have an unofficial update of the Quality Smash mod. It is on Github.

Summary of features added. Current version labeled 1.3.3.

Config option for single smash to smash to base quality in one click.
Single smash now combines stacks when possible.
Button smash combines in a stable manner not changing chest order.
Button smash is now allowed on the Inventory page. Backpack.
Button smash buttons no longer obscure inventory hover text.
Code updated to the current GMCM API. Generic Mod Config Menu.
Adjust the button spacing when the community center button is active. Community center not yet complete.
Directed the update keys in the mod manifest to my Github fork.
Updated for the future SMAPI 4.0 (future Stardew Valley 1.6). Changed an API used which will be removed/changed in SMAPI 4.0. Official Quality Smash will cease to function with SMAPI 4.0.
This Quality Smash version requires SMAPI 3.14+.

Attachments

Spiderella

Cowpoke
Pretty please can someone update Harp of Yoba Redux? Can confirm it is definitely not working with the latest PyTK update.

PinkBreloom

Newcomer
Would it be possible if someone could update Siv's Marriage Mod? (It looks like they made it open source because they stopped working on it.) And it looks like someone else uploaded some fixes for it, but that's back in 2019 so I'm kind of hesitant to try them for the current game. Short of updating this mod/fixing it's bugs, could someone see if those fixes are enough to fix the mod for the current version? (Also would this mod be compatible with Stardew Valley Expanded at all even if it is updated? I'm hoping to play it with SVE if possible.)
Thanks!

lucadris

Tiller
Would anyone be willing to update Walk Through Trellis mod? It seems broken with the 1.5.6... : ( I wish this feature was added to CJB Cheat Menu, it'd be super useful

Can someone please update the raised garden bed mod? It was such a amazing mod but some of its features seem to be broken after the recent updates.... please someone kindly update it!