Unofficial mod updates

Joherca

Newcomer
I hope someone can help me, BFAV animals only produce items while game is in english, but I play in spanish, someone knows how to fix it?

angelbeatz

Newcomer
Hello! Came across this post which asks general questions and requests for Yellog’s MODs. I’m looking for YELLOG’S WALLS AND FLOORS. I was hoping if anyone in this forum has a copy of the file since it is no longer available on Nexus and anywhere else. If anyone is looking for Yellog’s Furnitures, I have a copy of the files.

Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help me!
hi idk if you're still active or if you still have the mod but if you do could you send the Yellog's Furnitures mod? I accidentally deleted it earlier and I literally have no way of getting it back unless I download the CF version which I heard is going to break with SMAPI 14.0 :[[ also thank you in advance :,)

Los3rArmy100

Newcomer
Can any one update this mod so it won't crash in a specific mine level

rumistardew

Greenhorn
hi idk if you're still active or if you still have the mod but if you do could you send the Yellog's Furnitures mod? I accidentally deleted it earlier and I literally have no way of getting it back unless I download the CF version which I heard is going to break with SMAPI 14.0 :[[ also thank you in advance :,)
i have the CP version of yellog's soft furniture and yellogs pink furnitures if you would like them :)

TCygnus

Newcomer
This is an unofficial update (with permission) to Who's Greenhouse to fix the entrance and exit problems in 1.5+, nothing else. The original has been hidden for now. It requires PyTK because of the custom tile action I used to fix the exit.

This is a reupload of the one I fixed for someone on Discord; at the time I only tested the things I edited and have not tested it since then, so if something doesn't work please @ me and I'll check it out.
hey I was wondering how di enable the cellar for this mod. Do I to edit some of the files or like is it suppose to automatically do it?

Letum

Newcomer
Updated jwdred's mods, thanks to PR from Pathoschild. Ready for 64-bit and SDV 1.5

Mail Order Pigs
Point and Plant
Replanter
Animal Sitter
Crab Net
Hi, would it be possible to have Animal Sitter updated to work with the next SMAPI update? SMAPI says that "Animal Sitter uses deprecated code (IModHelper.Content) and will break in the next major SMAPI update."

Blue6erry

Greenhorn
It would be awesome if someone could update Ancient Story museum expansion to run without TMXL & PyTK. The dev said he doesn't have a computer that will run Stardew Valley anymore. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6027?tab=files
I got that same error message.
I got it mostly fixed, I think. The spouse room layers are broken (and possibly others, I just quickly tested the spouse room), but I will need to learn how to use TIled to fix that. Please update me if you get any issues!

Attachments

Geenaxion

Greenhorn
Hello,

I made a conversion to Alternative Textures of Montag's Modern Wallpapers and Hardwoods

For those who want it, Enjoy,

Attachments

Ophycore

Newcomer
hey there, just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Kaya's More Gems, and if so, can someone please update/help troubleshoot? Here's the link:
I've been searching all day for someone having issues with this mod! I can't help but I seem to be unable to place the Mineral Processing Machine. It just shows as red everywhere and wont place. If anyone knows why I'd appreciate it! I don't seem to be having any other issues tho!

Lord Dracon

Greenhorn
Hi, is anybody able to create an unofficial update for Activate Sprinklers ? https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2088?tab=description

I understand there are other options, however, this mod supports prismatic tools as well as line sprinklers right out of the box. The only issue is that the mod is quite old and it doesn't recognize pressure nozzles

I can imagine this is an easy fix for someone who know what they're doing :)

Thanks in advance
Flexible Sprinklers has an option to enable that but doesn't need it cause it waters in both the morning and the evening and supports both line and prismatic sprinklers and the pressure nozzles

Lord Dracon

Greenhorn
Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 and SMAPI 3.14 (see pull request).

Changes since unofficial.10 and unofficial.11:
  • Optimized tilesheet resizing.
  • Fixed invisible object sprites.

Maintenance notes:
  • I'm only keeping it compatible, I have no plans to add further improvements or fix preexisting bugs. Other modders are welcome to make further updates from this version though!
  • I don't watch this thread for replies, so feel free to ping me on Discord if you have any issues with the update.
I was just doing enchanting at the ginger island forge and the prismatic watering can and hoe don't seem to be able to get the reaching enchantment